• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I've trying to make this work, but every single time it gets some weird shi* on the start, if doesn't even appears nothing... some green crazy stuff... tryed with a lot a clean ruby roms, what am i doing wrong?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I've trying to make this work, but every single time it gets some weird shi* on the start, if doesn't even appears nothing... some green crazy stuff... tryed with a lot a clean ruby roms, what am i doing wrong?

Depends on the emulator. Some emulators show that screen glitchy, but then proceed normally. Just wait for it to load. If it really is stuck, try a different emulator.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Ok, nobody seems to be answering me.

One last try, where is the waterfall that leads you to Destiny Cave? :(

Thanks in advance.

Years
Point I was asking was is the file ruined enough that I need to restart. Seems so.

NOW I want to know why, in this new save- fully updated, why I still crash in the forest. I guess I have to look for another download of, like version 14 and patch THAT.
But I can only find old DLs on searches. All the rest are patches.

All these roms are just patches! I can't find any gba files like the beta I downloaded!

Um, I'm pretty sure we (or at least I) were asking for GBAs, not roms.
Uhg! Something in sinister woods still crashes me! What pokemon can be found in there other than foongus, metapod, yanma, the rabbit thing, caterpie, pidgey, and joltik?
Have you tried with other ROMs. Problem could be related with it also??

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
Bugs Report

When I try to step upper from this point it is stuck without indication of wall existing.
attachment.php

I...can't see the image...

Well it is impossible to step inm this direction ^ yet the apperance is not indicating it(There is no wall here).

Anyway, I found more problematic bug:
attachment.php

There is some possibility to step between land and water right here.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Have you tried with other ROMs. Problem could be related with it also??

Hmm, I think I might have confused the terms Rom and Rar at some point...

Anyway- by rom do you mean the patch, the emulator, or the playable GBA file?

Because I've stated that it might be the extremely outdated GBA file for PKMNRD_LOG Beta 4, unable to render some pokemon in that forest or some conflict with an older ID.
But I can't find a more updated GBA download to test that theory. All I find are these goddamned RAR Patches like the one in the OP.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Ok, nobody seems to be answering me.

One last try, where is the waterfall that leads you to Destiny Cave? :(

Thanks in advance.

It's Destiny Island, actually. Anyways, you'll need Rock Smash, Surf and Waterfall. Flash is recommended. Go to Dusk Path, cross the swamp thing, and go up the waterfall next to it.
There's a cave leading to the top of Dusk Mountain. There's the Gabrielleon event there. To get to Destiny Island follow the cave's path until you get to the second section, in the misty room, then from the entrance just keep going left and you'll find a little entrance. Keep going and you'll exit on Destiny Island.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
It's Destiny Island, actually. Anyways, you'll need Rock Smash, Surf and Waterfall. Flash is recommended. Go to Dusk Path, cross the swamp thing, and go up the waterfall next to it.
There's a cave leading to the top of Dusk Mountain. There's the Gabrielleon event there. To get to Destiny Island follow the cave's path until you get to the second section, in the misty room, then from the entrance just keep going left and you'll find a little entrance. Keep going and you'll exit on Destiny Island.

Appreciate the reply, fighting Ruby Destiny now, that ***** have so many forms. it's driving me nuts.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

ROM is the GBA file.

Appreciate the reply, fighting Ruby Destiny now, that ***** have so many forms. it's driving me nuts.
One? =D Ruby Destiny has only one form =D The second is Shadow form =D

Years

Because I've stated that it might be the extremely outdated GBA file for PKMNRD_LOG Beta 4, unable to render some pokemon in that forest or some conflict with an older ID.
But I can't find a more updated GBA download to test that theory. All I find are these goddamned RAR Patches like the one in the OP.
rar is a compressed file containung all the Life of Guardians content for download and ROM is the playable Ruby destiny File in GBA format...

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
OK, so I've encountered a weird glitch. I'm on my way to Lustersand Town to earn my 6th symbol, but while the dialogue between my character and Jimmy was going on, for some reason the camera shifted over to an area in Lustersand Town where I haven't been yet...confusing I know. But after I defeated Jimmy the camera was stuck there, and now I can't move. Here's a screenshot of my situation (where the camera is frozen):

vsgefq.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I'm honestly ashamed to call myself a fan of Digimon now. I only just realised that the background music in the intro when you see Prof. Kris is the Japanese opening for Digimon Tamers.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
OK, so I've encountered a weird glitch. I'm on my way to Lustersand Town to earn my 6th symbol, but while the dialogue between my character and Jimmy was going on, for some reason the camera shifted over to an area in Lustersand Town where I haven't been yet...confusing I know. But after I defeated Jimmy the camera was stuck there, and now I can't move. Here's a screenshot of my situation (where the camera is frozen):
It's "normal", try to get outta there to a different map.
After you do that, camera gets fixed.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
I have a question.

April is defeated.
Angeallen is talked.
Devihell is mine.
But, Rayquaza won't battle with me.
Help.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
Small unimportant text

In the contest hall I have found this picture.
attachment.php

The Judge speaks about the city in Hoenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back