The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 06:07 AM
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here

The Aura Storm!

Synopsis
"Ash and the gang get to witness Mega Evolution up close for the first time when Korrina’s Lucario Mega Evolves. But something doesn’t quite seem right with Mega Lucario when Ash insists on battling against it. Where will our Korrina and our heroes look for more answers on the mysteries of Mega Evolution?"

Discussion
What are your overall opinions about this episode?
More Coming Soon...

Story
Coming Soon...

XY032
The Aura Storm!
USA Broadcast: August 23, 2014

Mega Lucario VS Mega Lucario ! The Wave-Guiding Storm!!
JPN Broadcast: June 12, 2014

Last edited by Wobbu; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:00 AM.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 04:54 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
I gotta give her credit, despite being a terrible choice as Korrina's dubbed voice, Lisa Ortiz does make some decent emotional acting. But still, super strongest? Not only is it redundant beyond belief, it also fails as a proper sentence structure. And this is suppose to be TV-Y7, meaning kids at this age should at least understand how to make proper sentences. So yeah, for those who are wondering why there's no acknowledgement of Lucario's aura abilities from the previous two episodes, there you go, and it's what's making Lucario more out-of-control when conflicted with the Mega Stone's energy.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 06:57 PM
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed
I'm really liking Korrina's arc so far. It's good how we're seeing the effects of Mega Evolution on Pokémon, and that Korrina actually has to work so that she can properly use Mega Lucario in battle. The hype for Ash's Gym battle with her is real, haha. I wonder how Ash is going to counter Mega Lucario, though? Like Pinkie-Dawn said, Korrina's emotions were pretty effective in this episode. I'm looking forward to seeing how this whole arc ends, but I don't want to see Korrina leave the group D:
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 08:48 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
*patiently waits for mega mawile to appear*

I liked this episode, I'm really starting to like Korrina and it's gonna be sad when she leaves - Lisa's voice grinds on me but sometimes I can warm to it.

Mega Lucario vs Pikachu was all kinds of crazy, especially the close up shots of Lucario's face, they startled me, ngl & the mega Lucario vs mega Lucario was good, I'm impressed with how strong Gurkinn's Lucario is, especially how it can just shrug off Korrina's.

I think Gurkinn telling Korrina off for being overconfident was very much needed because she is - I'm praying that this advice comes back to Ash at some point because he and Korrina are very much alike, it would be some nice continuity and development on his behalf, too.

McGinty's character is also kinda weird, like, apart from being friends with Gurkinn and making mega evolution accessories he really serves no purpose after the previous episode. It would have been nice to see Gurkinn battle him and it turns out he also has a mega Pokemon, to show Korrina and Lucario about control and such.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 09:30 PM
Tinkalila

I love Korrina's character so much! Her and Lucario are a very nice team. Those close-up shots of Mega Lucario legit scared me, but I like seeing how mega evolution works. I knew something had to go down while mega evolving other than just becoming uber powerful! I think it'd be fun to see what other personality changes can result from mega evolution, too.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 05:47 AM
ilias_

Nature: Calm
I liked this episode and I love Korrina's character.. And I have a M-Lucario on my team right now and I'm loving these episodes! Gonna pet my Lucario now haha

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here