• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup!

Years
Well, since I'v been active here for almost a month, I might as well introduce myself. So hello, my name is Alpha May/Omega Brendan. I like 2nd and 4th Gen the most, and I have a fondness for Rom Hacks. And I cannot wait for the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire this November. So with that out of the way, I would like to say it is a pleasure being here!

Years
I'm very excited myself eeee. <3 As a huge Hoenn fan these remakes are very welcome and are sure to be awesome.. I'm looking forward to exploring the region in 3D. Welcome welcome, Alpha! Lovely to meet you. :]

The hacks here are without a doubt fantastic so there aren't any shortage of them to try out. I love Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal way too much as those are the hacks I put the most time into, haha. What're your favorites? Want to make your own sometime in the future? If you do you'll love all the tools available here on the forum!

Anyways, enjoy yourself here and I hope you'll stick around. Be sure to ask a staff member if you need anything at all during your stay!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Who isn't excited for ORAS? I feel the days so slow just waiting for the release. It's so annoying, but the wait is worth it! I love Sinnoh too! The best ground types came from them (with the exception of Swampert and Flygon). Not a huge fan of generation 2, but it has its own things. Anyway, welcome to PC Alpha May/Omega Brendan!

Years
I'm very excited myself eeee. <3 As a huge Hoenn fan these remakes are very welcome and are sure to be awesome.. I'm looking forward to exploring the region in 3D. Welcome welcome, Alpha! Lovely to meet you. :]

The hacks here are without a doubt fantastic so there aren't any shortage of them to try out. I love Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal way too much as those are the hacks I put the most time into, haha. What're your favorites? Want to make your own sometime in the future? If you do you'll love all the tools available here on the forum!

Anyways, enjoy yourself here and I hope you'll stick around. Be sure to ask a staff member if you need anything at all during your stay!
Haha, thanks for the warm greeting! Alright, my favorite hack right now would have to be Pokemon Glazed, I'm currently at the Tunod League trying to become the Champion, so right now it's currently is my favorite. As for making a hack, I don't know, it would be fun to make a Pokemon game from scratch, especially with all the inspiration you get from people who make great ones.

Back