• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Oh Officer, she promised me a gym battle but never delivered.

Hey wait a minute, why are you in possession of the prison bottle. It hasn't been distributed yet. Explain yourselves!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
This isn't a Prison Bottle. This is just a regular bottle, see there's orange juice in it.

Hold it right there, Why are you stood outside Celadon Gym staring through the window all day? Don't you have a home to go to?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Because they have a shiny Jumpluff... I just want it so bad!

Why are you making Lucario wear a maid dress?

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Officer, its because i'm entering this Lucario into the slateport contest.

Why are you making your Drowzee eat that kid's dream? You monster

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
He's not. He is dancing for no reason. He does that sometimes.

Hold it right there, Why are you dressed as a Lilligant? According to by-law 32.8e cosplaying as a Pokémon comes with a punishment of 9 years jail time.

Years
Oh! Officer, this is not a Lilligant's costume. This is the new trend in fashion!

Hey, why are you not affected by Detective Looker's departure? Are you that hard?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I am a Protagonist. I am not allowed to show emotion ever.

Hold it right there, Did you just steal Officer Jenny's hat? Explain yourself.

Years
No, comrade. This is just what everyone in the police force wears. You're wearing the exact same hat, see?

Did you just say that Ash and Red is one and the same? You're guilty!

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
What, I was merely just stating their similarities.

Hey you, why are you trying to kill that innocent kid with Kyurem? Explain yourselves!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
He keeps calling me in the middle of the night to tell me irrelevant things surely you should be arresting him for being a nuisance.

Hold it right there, Did you just win a Bug-catching Contest with a Cottonee? Just because nobody in Johto has seen a Cottonee before does not mean you can cheat to win.

Years
I'm sorry officer, I think you're arresting the wrong guy. That guy over there just won 1st place with his Charizard. In a bug-catching contest.

Hey there boy. Are you up to something? You've been chain fishing here for five hours now! The marine life in this spot is rapidly decreasing.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I'm trying to get a Shiny Staryu but indeed I keep getting Shiny Clauncher. Do you want one?

Hold it right there, Did you just steal all of the Supplies from the Incense shop? You better have a good explanation for this.

Years
I have no explanations whatsoever. Team Rocket answers to no one!

Hey kid, are you EV training your Missingno.? Don't you know that mighty Arceus already banished that glitch in the abyss? Read your scriptures son.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
My Ditto is feeling sick. Hence his unusual appearance. He will be better soon.

Hold it right there, Did you just tell your Lilligant to use Hyper Beam on that Youngsters Level 3 Rattata?

Years
Yeah, maybe next time he'll think twice about calling me in the middle of the night to talk about his Rattata.

And why are you planting the berry tree in the middle of the route, are you trying to block the way?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Oh come on, people can just walk around it, rite? RITE!?

Ok I asked some landlords to build a road.

How did you solo the fire gym with a Slugma with only fire attacks, no revives, no healing items, and said Slugma is 10 levels below everything?

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 15, 2019
Umm officer, Slugma gets Wonder Guard in the next Pokemon game. Yeah. Totally. You should know that!

But how did you walk past that trainer who you've never battled before, even though you two made eye contact?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I had my scrunchie stolen by a passing Whimsicott so my hair was in my eyes and I didn't see the trainer.

Hold it right there, Did you just make your perfectly normal blue Oddish Shiny? This is a heineous crime.

Back