• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gijinka Academy ( Revived ) OOC

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I forgot to add something to my S.U. I have split personalities... Can't tell you any of them though. You will just have to find out on your own.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I forgot to add something to my S.U. I have split personalities... Can't tell you any of them though. You will just have to find out on your own.
lol, because that's something that one would just forget about.

"Let's see... my favorite color is blue, I like long walks on the beach, and.... Oh yeah, I'm also insane."

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"Let's see... my favorite color is blue, I like long walks on the beach, and.... Oh yeah, I'm also insane."

XD Duhh It's because I have Short Term Memory Loss

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
hey does anybody wanna interact with Shiori? She's just standing on the docks to shy to ask anyone where she is supposed to go.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
I believe Vance is currently talking to her.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm Vance. *facepalm*

Yeah, My character is talking to Shiori.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Is this OK:

Gijinka:

Name:
Rancune Sanderian (goes by Cune)
Appearance: see attachment (yes it is home made)
Personality:Rancune usually is a bit grudgy. He acts upset and bored. He is also helplessly nocturnal, which doesn't help his temper. He despises the morning. His banette, Voodoo, shares the same idea. Rancune believes that he will still be feared by peers as humans were in his childhood. Sociality isn't Cune's strong point. This usually results in him and voodoo floating around town freakin' the gibblies out of passer-byes. In the day, they'd like to just sleep, but voodoo also enjoys battling. However, Cune does secretly wish to finds at least one good friend at the academy. He really tries to be friendly dispite his history and his grumpy nature.
History:At first, Rancune seemed like a perfectly normal boy. As he grew, several signs of banette characteristics began appearing. One day without warning, he awoke with a zipper for a mouth and a pointed yellow tail. He was immediately rushed to a hospital, although he insisted through that he felt fine. At the doctors, he was diagnosed of being a Gijinka. On their way home, they stopped for food, but abandoned the poor, confused 8-year-old to fend for himself. One day, he ran into a Banette in Mt. Pyre. They soon became the best of friends. Scaring and shocking hikers, Rancune and Voodoo led a content life. Soon the two began to rely on each other. One day, he met another Gijinka. He told Rancune about The Gijinka Academy and soon they had snuck onto a boat to unova to find this academy.
Abilities: Rancune can naturally float above the ground as well as occasionally float through solid objects if he tries real hard. Also, whenever he opens his mouth, cursed energy blasts out.

Pokemon

Name:
Voodoo
Species: Banette
Personality: Like Rancune, Voodoo hold his grudges. He is also hopelessly nocturnal. However, He will accompany Rancune if he is awake and vice-versa. Like most friends, Rancune and Voodoo pick on each other frequently. He generally is also less friendly and ruder than Rancune
Moves: Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, Thunder, Ominous Wind
Appearance: Voodoo is your regular Banette besides his body being a bit darker that most Banette.

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
here's a hint for which one, its coded:

OOSE CHAY NIVY SAY EEN GAY!!!!

@Raphael when my char. finds out he will call you two-face, you happen to have a double headed silver dollar?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Now why would anyone waste perfectly good acid by throwing it on one's face? Acid is valuable for my mad scientist experiments.

Also, Beegu wanted to be in Tepig Red, however choosing Snivy Green would actually balance out everything so that everyone would have a roommate, either that or there would simply be two RPers with solo rooms, which would also be fine.

On an unrelated note, PPL TALK 2 MEH pl0x! I gets teh lonlez. My character is, at this point, returning to the Green dorm and, to my knowledge, gusfromholland's character had just stormed out of the room. Perhaps the two bump into each other?

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Yeah, I'm in tepig. Mah fah-for-ate starter! Oh, I din't realize somebody other than me didn't have a roomate.

Rafael, I was catching up on the IC thread. Wouldn't it make more scene if the dorm was divided into two parts for boys and girls? It just seemed stange that they wouldn't do that. IDK, just, I just though.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Well this isn't a real well funded school so it wouldn't make sense for them to have 2 different Dorms to seperate tthe Males in the Females

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
The academy building, where classes take place, is a large nondescript building that's several stories tall. P.E. classes, are held either outside in a field set up for it behind the building, or in a small gymnasium nearby. Next to the campus on either side, are the towers for the boys and girls dormitories respectively. A walking distance away, there is the Academy Village. Despite being called a village, it is as big as a regular town, and contains all the things towns do. Including a movie theatre, several restaurants a shopping mall, and more. The island itself is tropical, there is a beach with swimmable oceans, and a large rainforest. Wild Pokemon do live on the island. These Pokemon are not allowed to be captured by anyone. They are usually studied in their natural habitat for the science classes.

Yes, but if you'll notice in the original post you did say "towers for boys and girl's dormitories". This also implies that the academy and the academy village are close, so why doesn't the village fund it? This would makes sense to me.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Yes, but if you'll notice in the original post you did say "towers for boys and girl's dormitories". This also implies that the academy and the academy village are close, so why doesn't the village fund it? This would makes sense to me.

I really don't think a single village is enough to fund a whole academy, especially a top-secret one filled with things that most people in the village probably don't approve of in the first place.

Back