• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nah, because of Easter and Catholics. They're not allowed to eat meat and they were like wtf? Aren't you catholic?

I don't think that's a rule on Holy Saturday, is it? I thought it was only Easter and Fridays. I could be wrong though, I haven't actually participated in Lent in like years.

It's obnoxious at school because they don't serve meat in the dining halls on Fridays. :(

Username_9138

My school always serves chicken nugget things on Fridays at a separate bar from the main lunch line (it's like an alternate lunch). During Lent my friends always yell at me cuz I get it every Friday. They seem to forget I'm Protestant~

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Dipu:
Mmhmm.
At least you aren't one of those 'sag' supporters.
You'd still have to check you pants, but after slipping on all those marbles it wouldn't be to make sure they don't have a hole, it'd be to make sure they're still there.

Lol, i'm Taoist-Agnostic.
Wait, what?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well my mom always used to make fish on Friday for Lent when I was growing up, now, we dont really do that anymore. My mom isnt Catholic though.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Well, that was vulgar.
Thanks Patch! :3

Now then, just keep on moving along people!
How about a nice musical topic?
What are some of your favorite songs of all time everybody?

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
favorite songs? hmm i love darren styles - sound without a name

and THANK YOU SO MUCH for banning that horrible person. unfortunately im scarred for life now ~_~

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's why I've just been sitting here, drawing. I wasn't interested in running into more GIFs.
But- booted out and online. How does that work?
72863_581167778575066_2100718183_n.jpg

Anyway.
"Feed the Machine" (Red) will always be one of my favorites, even though I don't really have a favorite song. [:

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't think that's a rule on Holy Saturday, is it? I thought it was only Easter and Fridays. I could be wrong though, I haven't actually participated in Lent in like years.

It's obnoxious at school because they don't serve meat in the dining halls on Fridays. :(

I think it's you give up anything you feel you like the most.

For example Megan gave up PC for Lent (how dare she! I know), I just found that out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know what you're referring to there, but the idea of that message is still amusing. I swear I will never learn everything about PC.

I can just imagine getting a message from a moderator, telling me that I'm a horrible person, though haha.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't know what you're referring to there, but the idea of that message is still amusing. I swear I will never learn everything about PC.

I can just imagine getting a message from a moderator, telling me that I'm a horrible person, though haha.
Well, I don't know what happens when you get banned on any vB forum because I'm goody-two-shoes but you get a "forum feedback" message.

I don't know what it is and I hope I will never find out.

Though personally if I was a mod and somebody was permabanned I would just tell them that they're a horrible person because who am I hurting? lol

Crux

Evermore
Years
*notices that slender too was exposed to the gif*
First thought:

You're gonna die,
2ahabk6.jpg

Bastard.

Yeaaah, i'll take that as a clear sign that I should go. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back