• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
NIGHTMARE NIGHT COSTUMES!

Twilight Sparkle:
Spoiler:

Spike:
Spoiler:

Rainbow Dash:
Spoiler:

Applejack:
Spoiler:

Pinkie Pie:
Spoiler:

Rarity?:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Tomorrow will be the best day ever for Luna fans.

Agreed.

NIGHTMARE NIGHT COSTUMES!

Twilight Sparkle:
Spoiler:

Spike:
Spoiler:

Rainbow Dash:
Spoiler:

Applejack:
Spoiler:

Pinkie Pie:
Spoiler:

Rarity?:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rarity's costume is unknown as well, I'm not too sure about her costume.
Rainbow Dash = Shadowbolt...? (They are still alive!)

And thus, we have the shows first base breaker...

The only sad part about this is that many people are going to be angry that their version of luna isn't going to be in the show

Not that true... A lot of people actually love the new design.
Miss Faust. Could you explain?

Capture.JPG

Thank you. :D

I just fell in love with Luna all over again.

I do too. :)

Spoiler:

They say that when you are in space... you don't age. I think that's the reason why she never changed over 1,000 years on the moon, or this just could be a costume appearance as well, but I'm uncertain currently, however... I think that this might be her new appearance. (I personally love her new appearance, though. :) )

PRINCESS LUNA'S NEW CHARACTER DESIGN!

Spoiler:

What do you guys think?

I love it. :D
Here's a vector of it, I love it as well! :)

Warning... EXTREMELY MASSIVE IMAGE.
Spoiler:

OH! Who wants a teaser? [Bad-ass Luna intro appearance]
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/10/my-little-pony-halloween/

[A new side pony appears... TIME FOR CANDY?]
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2216236320412

Enjoy these teasers.

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Well, Yoshi-san, I'm thinking why Rainbow Dash is dressed up as a Shadowbolt is she wanted to be evil, dark and scary for Halloween. But, I still love her no matter what costume she dresses up in.

<3

I understand that. But, yay for ShadowBolts. The canon is dead yet! :D
How about those teasers?

Cura

Years
I know, right? I'm just eager for the episode to begin! :D

Ironically, I was drawing a similar intro for Luna, but she was on a train titled, "The NightMare Pony Express" in mine. I found that funny, how similar the official and fanmade scenes are.

Cura

Years
I'll try and keep the thread informed on any breaking pony updates as so as they are available.

Cura

Years

SEASON THIRD CONFIRMED?

Spoiler:

It's possible. They were talking about this before, but now that a voice actor has slipped up and said something, it is possible for another season. (Each season is about 24 to 28 episodes long. It is possible.)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
- Favorite Episode: The Best Night Ever
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Apple Bloom
- About Me:
I've liked MLP since I was little, but I didn't start watching FiM until about a month ago. I love this series. I've already rewatched Season 1 three times. xD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- About Me:
I've liked MLP since I was little, but I didn't start watching FiM until about a month ago. I love this series. I've already rewatched Season 1 three times. xD

Okay, welcome to the herd. Hope you enjoy yourself here! You'll be added to the member list right away.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I heard about Season Three being confirmed a little bit ago? I mean, I wasn't directed to a source, but it was a friend I trusted so eh.

Anyways, the episode! Just finished watching it, and overall it was enjoyable. Lunaaaa. <3

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I managed to get my mom to watch the new episode with me, it was enjoyable. Needless to say, I was suprised when I saw Luna, though that still makes me wonder where she was during the entire first season, that's pretty much the only thing I don't like about this episode, other than that, I would give this episode a 9/10.

Also, Pipsqueak can do what he wants cause a pirate is free, HE IS A PIRATE!!!

Cura

Years
- About Me:

Howdy there. Welcome to the herd and the club here! So, you rewatched the entire season one three times? Me too.

I heard about Season Three being confirmed a little bit ago? I mean, I wasn't directed to a source, but it was a friend I trusted so eh.

Anyways, the episode! Just finished watching it, and overall it was enjoyable. Lunaaaa. <3

Ahh... Princess Luna was beautiful this time about. Loved her personality, though.

Yeah, season three is still rumored, but since that voice actor slipped it out, it's been a major discussion topic, however... regardless of that facts at hand. There will be, possibly another season on the way. The show, overall has plenty of potential, so yeah.

But, that's my opinion on that...

I managed to get my mom to watch the new episode with me, it was enjoyable. Needless to say, I was suprised when I saw Luna, though that still makes me wonder where she was during the entire first season, that's pretty much the only thing I don't like about this episode, other than that, I would give this episode a 9/10.

Also, Pipsqueak can do what he wants cause a pirate is free, HE IS A PIRATE!!!

Luna was most likely trying to find ways or discover her meaning, now that she has returned. During the episode, you all noticed that she called herself, "WE" multiple times throughout the episode. This shows me that, NightMare Moon was and still is her split personality and it is possible the now with Luna in control again, she might of been internally fighting herself mentally until the two personalities came to a impasse or agreement. That said, it looks like the two get along comfortably now, however it is shown that Luna is extremely loose with her powers at times and is actually dangerous.

Regardless to the fact, I love her character and personalities overall. I'm a NightMare Moon fan, durr... But, anyway you put it, Luna is a epic side pony and I hope she'll appear again with her sister in a future episode.

For those who can't get enough of Luna, here's the episode from YouTube.com:

(Note to self: Watch the link. Might become broken or removed.)

And yes, Luna is a beautiful character. All hail the Lunar Republic.

Damn! I got ninja'd by Sweet Candace!

Did any one notice who Big Macintosh was referencing too? That one Disney Movie, "The Princess and The Frog". He was in the costume of the one main bad guy from the movie.

--- SEASON TWO UPDATES/RUMORS ALERT! ---
Episode Seven, Rumored still, but it's from it appears to be a legitimate source.

Title: May the Best Pet Win!
Air Date: November 19, 2011
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash hosts a flying race to see who will be her pet.

Dashie's pet? Hmm... this sounds interesting! Please discuss about this if you want. :)
I think it's going to be either Scootaloo or the turtle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Little late to the both of you, since I already watched it on Youtube, haaa. I think the only thing that disappointed me this episode was the lack of Rarity. Maybe she was just really tired after making a lot of costumes and decided not to participate it sound more realistic than everything saying that she dressed up as Nightmare Moon.

Anyways, the episode rumor does sound pretty amazing. Since all the rumors have turned out to be true so far this one probably will be as well.

Back