• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 LCD Soundsystem are pretty legit.

The only thing I like about Internet Explorer, is the song used in the IE9 commercial.(this one)

Years
2/10

I've heard this song quite a bit, but I know he's from Outkast who were famous for having one of the most overplayed songs ever on Australian radio. (Not telling which song, but you might have heard it). Also, I'm not keen on most hip-hop which is the reason for the low rating.

Here's a chilling song from Australian brother-sister duo Angus & Julia Stone.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
You know not everyone has to like the songs you post right?

6/10 I like this more than Hikari does, but the other one you posted was better.

As I told Hikari once, this is the only Calvin Harris song I like.
(starts at 28 seconds)

Years
10/10

It was a bit overplayed but I gave it this rating solely cos I love Calvin Harris.

Some nice Australian music from 2 years back, it was one that did go unnoticed... but not in my case.

KyokuseiXRyusei

DenCabe! :3
Years
10/10! Ahhhhh sooooo freakin Kawaii!!! I'm Hyper now. XD

Sore Dewa Mata Asita- Asian Generation

I don't see the official music video for this anywhere, but it's listed in the soundtrack for the new Naruto Shippuden Movie- Road To Ninja! x] I'm so psyched.

Years
7/10

I think I've seen that one but I never heard it until now. Sounds alright to me.

Here's an awesome classic from Radiohead. I love this song...

Years
6/10 I would love it as an instrumental, it would sound beautiful. The vocals are fairly boring unfortunately.

Time for a fairly old UK pop hit, it doesn't feel like eleven years.

Years
Yay, love for Ellis Bextor. :D

It seemed like your average heavy DNB and then I heard 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time' and suddenly everything changed. The next change wasn't so smooth, but the drum beat nicely fit the calm song surprisingly. Oddly good overall. 7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back