• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Staff Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Are the mods always mean?
The only one I know is kinda a jerk..

The mods are never supposed to be mean, that's the exact opposite of what we want from the staff on this site. If you want, you can Private Message me the exact details and H-Staff and I can help you out if you're having trouble with a specific staff member.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2015
Usually mods are pretty nice, reasonable people. If you think one's being unfair / rude / etc towards you then I'd recommend you contact a supermod or an admin about it.

No it's fine I didn't know your only aloud to have 1 thread(which is kind of dumb) and the mod told me to stop posting mad bother mods (which I wasn't lol) and wasn't very nice about it. But it's whatever..

Years
No it's fine I didn't know your only aloud to have 1 thread(which is kind of dumb) and the mod told me to stop posting mad bother mods (which I wasn't lol) and wasn't very nice about it. But it's whatever..

According to this you can only have one thread at a time. You can still ask for the trades via the sticky threads within the same section, which are tailored to specific stuff like legendaries/events, competitive-bred, shinies/items, and also anything that doesn't fit the above categories.

And trust me, the mods here are much friendlier than you think. They're just doing their job and that's what happened in your case. I know that Omicron is deep down a very nice guy and he was just doing what the rules said.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
This sort of behaviour is not acceptable.

I don't care if you're offended. You mistook what I said, or was trying to say, as a slight when it wasn't, sooo if you're offended, that's your own fault, lol.

I asked you to apologize. Repeatedly.

I understand that we may disagree on how we approach things, and I'm not going to criticize you for your opinion, and you have every right to it; however, you do not go and call someone a very clear insult and act like it's somehow the other person's fault.

What happened.
Spoiler:

I'm not asking for punishment or anything, but I've noticed that you have gotten too much of your own heated opinion getting in the way of valid judgement. It's pretty clear that you are letting your feelings get the better of your judgement. This is not acceptable and you need to understand that just because you are a super moderator does not mean that it is acceptable to treat people that you disagree with like this.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
can't we all just have a group hug and get along

idk D&D get so heated sometimes it's like a furnace and I don't necessarily think that it's a bad thing to be passionate and to really give a good argument but it might be good to ease off after the clash and not take it personally etc.

meanwhile I'll just grab some popcorn and sit by for the next controversial clash in there.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
like you don't storm into threads and go ad hominem until the cows come home
You really shouldn't be talking, you're practically the queen of ad hominems. And unlike mine, you don't even tack an argument with them half of the time.

The story is perhaps better told in context. Where, in this case, drawing from the posts you wrote and presented here, ad hominem and straw man arguments are being thrown by you rather liberally. Seeing this from an outsider's perspective, I'm not convinced that one side is at particular fault.
It is the responsibility of other users to go and determine what those are and call them out accordingly, users can continue to call whatever they want "straw man" arguments but until they identify why they are straw men such claims have no bearing.

Regardless, I don't care about the thread, because the context is how they treated me in VMs, not in the thread. The thread was the initialization of an issues.

You do not go and tell people that they should just suck up their offense after clearly throwing an insult that has no purpose except to purposely humiliate someone. You do not go and act like someone doesn't have a right to be offended by something you said, especially when the statement in question truly holds no value other than to humiliate another individual. And you do not act like that since you didn't intend to stir someone up that they have no right to be angry. This has nothing to do with the shit in the thread, this has to do with the fact that Livewire apparently thinks its okay to say insulting things to people without provocation other than disagreeing with someone and then claim that because you're unimportant, I disagree with you or I don't like you that it's somehow okay. It's not, and it's especially worrisome that this behaviour is ignored for the fact that I use what you believe are ad hominems and strawmen.

Those things can be corrected - if pointed out why they are problematic - but going around and acting like somehow you are immune to being called out on being disrespectful and writing something that is clearly intended to be inflammatory is something problematic and needs to be addressed.

Yes, there are times that I call people idiot or making shit up, but that may be because I have observed what they have to say and they don't line up. For example, I said that Magic was "pulling shit out of their ass" because they cited a stark statistic that had no source. In addition, where there were misunderstandings, I apologized, repeatedly. I corrected my mistakes when they were pointed out to me. I say these things for a reason, I do not just go into threads and start shit up.

If you really want to know how I go about posting in threads, I tend to try to elaborate on posts that seem weakly argued or otherwise based only on "gut feelings" as opposed to logical debate. Debate isn't about "winning" and it isn't about "having everyone agree", it's about having different opinions and thinking about what you say. Perhaps my strategy in trying to stir conversation in threads is not appreciated because many people want to continue the trend of "look it's a thread where 99% of people agree and if there is 1% that doesn't agree then let's call them an asshole".

Again, if you don't agree with me, you have every right to call out my straw men and point out why in the thread you happen to believe they are straw men. I could be wrong and not understand why they were, and we could have an interesting discussion on the matter, but simply going around and saying "but but but you used strawmen!!" doesn't improve that situation. Explain why. That's a part of debate. You can't just go around and fling logical fallacy terms at people without explaining why it is, because you're not actually explaining why it's wrong, or even what's wrong with it.

Anyways, I'm not really surprised by the attitude of the staff on this forum and I have grown more and more disgruntled with their behaviour. I've seen them talking behind people's backs, taking down threads even though they're not against the rules, deleting posts for questionable reasons and act like completely self entitled jerks sometimes even - and most of the time it has nothing to do with me, it's how I watch you treat other people. I don't think everyone on staff is like this obviously but it's a problem I've seen get worse over time. As seen in previous escapades involving other people I know who no longer attend this forum it is clear that individuals are not interested in actually calling out inappropriate behaviour, but rather defending each other and continuing to promote their own opinions. It's not an open environment, and it's clear from how you've treated me, and several other people on this forum, that you have no interest in maintaining an open enviorment.

Last edited:
Years
I think a couple of people got heated and said things that, in hindsight, will seem regrettable.

I say sleep on it, and everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

He's right, I know that Discussions & Debates is a heated section and sometimes things flare up over there but over time everything calms down. Self-control is the key to helping yourself get out of a sticky situation there and if that fails, then you can approach the staff.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Nah, the issue is pretty simple here.

No disrespect intended to the people who were trying to help relieve the tension, but if you can only give "it gets heated" then I think you're missing the bigger point? daigonite knows that it gets heated-- She's had run-ins with livewire in the past and other individuals but she felt that the actions done in this situation isn't befitting for a super moderator.

She doesn't feel that he should have insulted her. daigonite insists that livewire insulted her. Whether the entire thing is an insult or not is kinda questionable but the issue lies more in just being insulted? It's the fact that, if I understand everything properly, she felt that livewire dismissed her concerns which she views as completely legitimate. I think the only context you really need is the vm wall for her complaint.

My thoughts personally? I find it really funny how livewire isn't allowed to find the leek comment insulting yet daigonite has to have her complaint taken seriously even after he's explained his context and reasoning behind what he said.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Well, I'm not keen on shrugging off the lack of tact from the mod party in the start of this, but on the other hand I think the matter did get overblown, if only for a set of poorly chosen words. With all due respect, there wasn't any need for daigonite to be so fiercely opinionated, even for a misplaced comment.

But I do believe it's common decency to apologize to someone who feels offended by something you said, and then try to understand and assess their reasons, instead of dismissing them entirely. It might have been a misunderstanding, but when that's obviously not how the offended party sees it, just be considerate, and you won't have to deal with a massive, overblown reaction. As far as I'm concerned, we should respect everyone's opinion, even if it is negative feedback about ourselves, just as we would like others to respect our opinion of them.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
This sort of behaviour is not acceptable.

I asked you to apologize. Repeatedly.

I understand that we may disagree on how we approach things, and I'm not going to criticize you for your opinion, and you have every right to it; however, you do not go and call someone a very clear insult and act like it's somehow the other person's fault.

What happened.
Spoiler:

I'm not asking for punishment or anything, but I've noticed that you have gotten too much of your own heated opinion getting in the way of valid judgement. It's pretty clear that you are letting your feelings get the better of your judgement. This is not acceptable and you need to understand that just because you are a super moderator does not mean that it is acceptable to treat people that you disagree with like this.

The story is perhaps better told in context. Where, in this case, drawing from the posts you wrote and presented here, ad hominem and straw man arguments are being thrown by you rather liberally. Seeing this from an outsider's perspective, I'm not convinced that one side is at particular fault.

You'll need to decide the best course of action here too.

can't we all just have a group hug and get along

idk D&D get so heated sometimes it's like a furnace and I don't necessarily think that it's a bad thing to be passionate and to really give a good argument but it might be good to ease off after the clash and not take it personally etc.

meanwhile I'll just grab some popcorn and sit by for the next controversial clash in there.

You really shouldn't be talking, you're practically the queen of ad hominems. And unlike mine, you don't even tack an argument with them half of the time.

It is the responsibility of other users to go and determine what those are and call them out accordingly, users can continue to call whatever they want "straw man" arguments but until they identify why they are straw men such claims have no bearing.

Regardless, I don't care about the thread, because the context is how they treated me in VMs, not in the thread. The thread was the initialization of an issues.

You do not go and tell people that they should just suck up their offense after clearly throwing an insult that has no purpose except to purposely humiliate someone. You do not go and act like someone doesn't have a right to be offended by something you said, especially when the statement in question truly holds no value other than to humiliate another individual. And you do not act like that since you didn't intend to stir someone up that they have no right to be angry. This has nothing to do with the shit in the thread, this has to do with the fact that Livewire apparently thinks its okay to say insulting things to people without provocation other than disagreeing with someone and then claim that because you're unimportant, I disagree with you or I don't like you that it's somehow okay. It's not, and it's especially worrisome that this behaviour is ignored for the fact that I use what you believe are ad hominems and strawmen.

Those things can be corrected - if pointed out why they are problematic - but going around and acting like somehow you are immune to being called out on being disrespectful and writing something that is clearly intended to be inflammatory is something problematic and needs to be addressed.

Yes, there are times that I call people idiot or making shit up, but that may be because I have observed what they have to say and they don't line up. For example, I said that Magic was "pulling shit out of their ass" because they cited a stark statistic that had no source. In addition, where there were misunderstandings, I apologized, repeatedly. I corrected my mistakes when they were pointed out to me. I say these things for a reason, I do not just go into threads and start shit up.

If you really want to know how I go about posting in threads, I tend to try to elaborate on posts that seem weakly argued or otherwise based only on "gut feelings" as opposed to logical debate. Debate isn't about "winning" and it isn't about "having everyone agree", it's about having different opinions and thinking about what you say. Perhaps my strategy in trying to stir conversation in threads is not appreciated because many people want to continue the trend of "look it's a thread where 99% of people agree and if there is 1% that doesn't agree then let's call them an asshole".

Again, if you don't agree with me, you have every right to call out my straw men and point out why in the thread you happen to believe they are straw men. I could be wrong and not understand why they were, and we could have an interesting discussion on the matter, but simply going around and saying "but but but you used strawmen!!" doesn't improve that situation. Explain why. That's a part of debate. You can't just go around and fling logical fallacy terms at people without explaining why it is, because you're not actually explaining why it's wrong, or even what's wrong with it.

Anyways, I'm not really surprised by the attitude of the staff on this forum and I have grown more and more disgruntled with their behaviour. I've seen them talking behind people's backs, taking down threads even though they're not against the rules, deleting posts for questionable reasons and act like completely self entitled jerks sometimes even - and most of the time it has nothing to do with me, it's how I watch you treat other people. I don't think everyone on staff is like this obviously but it's a problem I've seen get worse over time. As seen in previous escapades involving other people I know who no longer attend this forum it is clear that individuals are not interested in actually calling out inappropriate behaviour, but rather defending each other and continuing to promote their own opinions. It's not an open environment, and it's clear from how you've treated me, and several other people on this forum, that you have no interest in maintaining an open enviorment.

Daigonite, break it down for me in as few words as possible. I'ma having a hard time understanding what exactly is the problem here.

I think a couple of people got heated and said things that, in hindsight, will seem regrettable.

I say sleep on it, and everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

He's right, I know that Discussions & Debates is a heated section and sometimes things flare up over there but over time everything calms down. Self-control is the key to helping yourself get out of a sticky situation there and if that fails, then you can approach the staff.

Nah, the issue is pretty simple here.

No disrespect intended to the people who were trying to help relieve the tension, but if you can only give "it gets heated" then I think you're missing the bigger point? daigonite knows that it gets heated-- She's had run-ins with livewire in the past and other individuals but she felt that the actions done in this situation isn't befitting for a super moderator.

She doesn't feel that he should have insulted her. daigonite insists that livewire insulted her. Whether the entire thing is an insult or not is kinda questionable but the issue lies more in just being insulted? It's the fact that, if I understand everything properly, she felt that livewire dismissed her concerns which she views as completely legitimate. I think the only context you really need is the vm wall for her complaint.

My thoughts personally? I find it really funny how livewire isn't allowed to find the leek comment insulting yet daigonite has to have her complaint taken seriously even after he's explained his context and reasoning behind what he said.

Well, I'm not keen on shrugging off the lack of tact from the mod party in the start of this, but on the other hand I think the matter did get overblown, if only for a set of poorly chosen words. With all due respect, there wasn't any need for daigonite to be so fiercely opinionated, even for a misplaced comment.

But I do believe it's common decency to apologize to someone who feels offended by something you said, and then try to understand and assess their reasons, instead of dismissing them entirely. It might have been a misunderstanding, but when that's obviously not how the offended party sees it, just be considerate, and you won't have to deal with a massive, overblown reaction. As far as I'm concerned, we should respect everyone's opinion, even if it is negative feedback about ourselves, just as we would like others to respect our opinion of them.

I'd like to note that so far I've had only pleasant experiences with staff members around the site, mainly on the Showdown server. I really enjoy seeing the moderators come on to the server to interact with folks, it's been really awesome to get to know some of them better thanks to said server.

I don't post around much or even look around much on the forums but I can tell the forums is in really great hands currently, especially with the super mods who seem to have a lot of responsibilities and involvement all around the site.

As for my two cents about all of the above, whilst I don't have a strong opinion on who was wrong and who was right, I'll admit that I'm glad Livewire is able to convey himself as an actual person, because in when in the middle of a debate it's very important to stay true to your opinions. Even though it got heated, as said a bunch of times, I appreciate Livewire's tact. I don't think it was handled that badly, honestly - but I'm not involved so my opinion is rather limited, just judging via the messages I can see.

As for specific mentions:
Sheep is incredibly lovely, she's a really great friend of mine and she has always answered any questions I've had ever about PC. PC is so lucky to have some one like her aboard, she is amazing!
Dragon is also incredibly friendly and helpful. I haven't really been in to the VG section yet but I've seen him a lot around the Welcome Lounge and he is a really good mod!
Peitharchia is probably one of the first mods I actually got to know a bit better since she is on the server pretty much all the time, which makes it incredibly easy to talk to her. Don't know anything about how she mods but her themes are awesome. Awesome gal.
Axeliira has a really great personality, and again I don't know much about how she mods but from what I've seen on the server she's pretty awesome.
shenanigans is one of the first admins I've talked to here, and he is incredibly down to earth. I recommend talking to him if you haven't already!
And a special mention to Ausaudriel and Rukario for replying to various Private Messages that I've sent them! Sorry if I forgot some one, busy day.

Out of all of this, debate itself and all, let me say this.

Regardless of the context of the debate, who's opinions of what or what, I see one thing wrong: Livewire got down on daigonite's level. What should have happened here is that he ought refrain from delving into the likes of picking to begin with and as the (arguably) more mature person and also the representative staff at hand remained on the high road from the start, issuing repurcussions as necessary for behaviours and leaving it at that. Daigonite's behaviour warranted staff attention and honestly if Livewire was involved enough in the debate already what should have happened is that he ought have called upon another staff member to mediate. When there are clashes between staff and non-staff it is most appropriate to have a third party moderate and issue action as necessary so you don't have mishaps like this.

Years
Out of all of this, debate itself and all, let me say this.

Regardless of the context of the debate, who's opinions of what or what, I see one thing wrong: Livewire got down on daigonite's level. What should have happened here is that he ought refrain from delving into the likes of picking to begin with and as the (arguably) more mature person and also the representative staff at hand remained on the high road from the start, issuing repurcussions as necessary for behaviours and leaving it at that. Daigonite's behaviour warranted staff attention and honestly if Livewire was involved enough in the debate already what should have happened is that he ought have called upon another staff member to mediate. When there are clashes between staff and non-staff it is most appropriate to have a third party moderate and issue action as necessary so you don't have mishaps like this.

Honestly having a single moderator in D&D is just asking for trouble, two would be better so that when one is actively involved in a heated debate the other one can handle the moderating of that situation without being biased towards their argument. Although, electing another, regular, moderator would create a power imbalance in the section - so it would work better if

a) Livewire stepped down as the forum's moderator and focused on his duties as a super-mod and two new moderators were appointed. Then two equals would be handling disputes, what I described earlier could occur and Livewire (and any other members of staff) could participate freely without any worries.

b) A second super-moderator filled the second mod spot. Then what I described could occur, the staff wouldn't have to find replacement and there'd still be no imbalance of power. Really, both methods have positives.

Honestly, Livewire generally does an excellent job and I have never had any trouble with him. This was just a stupid argument between two intelligent albeit stubborn people. However, I think situations like this would be easier to avoid if a single super-moderator wasn't doing the job of multiple normal moderators.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Honestly having a single moderator in D&D is just asking for trouble, two would be better so that when one is actively involved in a heated debate the other one can handle the moderating of that situation without being biased towards their argument. Although, electing another, regular, moderator would create a power imbalance in the section - so it would work better if

a) Livewire stepped down as the forum's moderator and focused on his duties as a super-mod and two new moderators were appointed. Then two equals would be handling disputes, what I described earlier could occur and Livewire (and any other members of staff) could participate freely without any worries.

b) A second super-moderator filled the second mod spot. Then what I described could occur, the staff wouldn't have to find replacement and there'd still be no imbalance of power. Really, both methods have positives.

Honestly, Livewire generally does an excellent job and I have never had any trouble with him. This was just a stupid argument between two intelligent albeit stubborn people. However, I think situations like this would be easier to avoid if a single super-moderator wasn't doing the job of multiple normal moderators.

These things sound like they'd ease the hassle of calling on other higher staff personally to do such things.

Also, I wish the staff luck in finding moderation candidates for D&D. I have a feeling John would have made a comeback if he wanted to, but whatevs. The place is coarse at best and an inferno at worst...

Actually, thinking about it, it might be a great idea to find those who aren't necessarily active in the section to moderate - it's clear those who debate within would present too much bias to be candidates... should they grab someone from outside to do the job? If they can find someone who wants to I suppose.

Years

I can see where you're going here, and it has been ages since the section last had a regular mod (I think it was The Dark Avenger back in early 2014, but then he ended up losing his position due to inactivity) so I can imagine how used the regulars are to having Livewire as a "caretaker mod" now, but there's a reason why some sections currently have a smod listed instead of a regular mod, and that's because there have been no suitable candidates to take over, at least in the higher staff's opinion, but that could change in the future and they'll eventually find someone new.

Also, I do have to agree that two mods would likely be what's needed if the higher staff are looking for a new regular mod for the section. Sections that are more active need multiple mods (OR/AS and VG are like really popular, hence why they both have three mods, and some other sections have mostly two) but also it can help create balance so that one can cover the situation when the other isn't available.

Also, I wish the staff luck in finding moderation candidates for D&D. I have a feeling John would have made a comeback if he wanted to, but whatevs. The place is coarse at best and an inferno at worst...

Actually, thinking about it, it might be a great idea to find those who aren't necessarily active in the section to moderate - it's clear those who debate within would present too much bias to be candidates... should they grab someone from outside to do the job? If they can find someone who wants to I suppose.

I'm sure they'll find a candidate soon, along with any other sections that are still modless or maybe even add a partner to an existing mod if the situation calls for it. I remember hearing that, when looking for new mods, they tend to always bring up the members who show devotion and know the ins-and-outs of the section in question, and that's why I'm always happy with who they choose in the end.

I don't think choosing someone from outside is not the way to go, especially if the person in question has little-to-no knowledge in the section, because as far as I know, the staff chosen always tend to have good knowledge in their specialty section.

Years
I can see where you're going here, and it has been ages since the section last had a regular mod (I think it was The Dark Avenger back in early 2014, but then he ended up losing his position due to inactivity) so I can imagine how used the regulars are to having Livewire as a "caretaker mod" now, but there's a reason why some sections currently have a smod listed instead of a regular mod, and that's because there have been no suitable candidates to take over, at least in the higher staff's opinion, but that could change in the future and they'll eventually find someone new.

Also, I do have to agree that two mods would likely be what's needed if the higher staff are looking for a new regular mod for the section. Sections that are more active need multiple mods (OR/AS and VG are like really popular, hence why they both have three mods, and some other sections have mostly two) but also it can help create balance so that one can cover the situation when the other isn't available.

I'm sure they'll find a candidate soon, along with any other sections that are still modless or maybe even add a partner to an existing mod if the situation calls for it. I remember hearing that, when looking for new mods, they tend to always bring up the members who show devotion and know the ins-and-outs of the section in question, and that's why I'm always happy with who they choose in the end.

I don't think choosing someone from outside is not the way to go, especially if the person in question has little-to-no knowledge in the section, because as far as I know, the staff chosen always tend to have good knowledge in their specialty section.

I know why the staff place S-mods, but honestly it is well and truly time to put some serious effort and attention to re-staffing D&D so as to better prevent further issues like this in such a heated section - even if that just means including a second s-mod as a caretaker. Livewire is great, but a second staffer in that section is really needed.

As for not using outside people, I agree to a point. You need to include people who care enough to know the rules and to keep up an active presence. I don't think bringing in people who don't actually debate would be doomed to fail either though. There are plenty of people who'd just love to help PC in anyway - you included - and it isn't exactly a section that's hard to figure out. If I actually had any say I'd be all for trialling that method, perhaps Livewire supervising something like that would be a good idea.

Years
Let's not forget, I modded D&D by myself for nearly two years, (before that razor leaf fellow came around) when it was three times as active, and with a base of regulars who were collectively quite a bit more crass (With tons of trolls) and harder to handle than what you usually see there now. I'm more than capable of doing it alone. Right now I'm a steward for the place, and I'll hand it off again to a new mod when we find a good candidate or two. But we need to find them first, and right now, it's just not there.

You can involve yourself in the debate and be quite passionate and still maintain a level head; these aren't mutually exclusive things. I'm not opposed to seeing some outside moderator help there, though, but if you're not there to partake in what the section has to offer, then you're little more than another caretaker, and what's the point in that? Like any place here, it needs people willing to cultivate and direct discussions and engage people, not simply to do janitorial work.

Last edited:
Years
Let's not forget, I modded D&D by myself for nearly two years, (before that razor leaf fellow came around) when it was three times as active, and with a base of regulars who were collectively quite a bit more crass (With tons of trolls) and harder to handle than what you usually see there now. I'm more than capable of doing it alone. Right now I'm a steward for the place, and I'll hand it off again to a new mod when we find a good candidate or two. But we need to find them first, and right now, it's just not there.

You can involve yourself in the debate and be quite passionate and still maintain a level head; these aren't mutually exclusive things. I'm not opposed to seeing some outside moderator help there, though, but if you're not there to partake in what the section has to offer, then you're little more than another caretaker, and what's the point in that? Like any place here, it needs people willing to cultivate and direct discussions and engage people, not simply to do janitorial work.

Well it's certainly obvious how you ended up so involved in that particular section.
It's not every day I can find pretty much nothing wrong with someone's points.

I'm still of the opinion that the methods I described should be something to consider, but I can certainly appreciate the situation the staff are in.

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
Hello!
So I think feedback is important and often times I enjoy giving it. I've been a member here for a bit of time now, but most of it was spent reading and enjoying the art section. I've become more active now though and wanted to give some feedback on a couple moderators.

Fairy: Although she most likely doesn't remember me my first reaction with her was "wow, she knows her stuff and she cares about art!". It's nice to see an art mod who is both involved and also very kind. Her critiques and comments are encouraging, and she seems to really take care of her section. Fantastic mod.

Dragon: I have to admit I've witnessed his modding on more than one forum and wanted to comment that he's a fair individual and also very kind. Kindness goes a long way when you're a mod of a community. If you can moderate and assist people and still appear as a kind and constructive person then you're doing something right! Good job, darling. :)

As for the forum overall I think it's a nice and active place with a lot of personalities. I can't wait to get to know more of you. I'll most likely provide more feedback in the future but here's a good start, I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back