• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Save File Exchange

Jamie7223

Need ROM Hacks To Play :P
Years
8Game(fr/lg, r/s/e):FireRed
- Trainer name/rival name:Jamie. Rival:Alan
- Trainer gender:male
- Badges obtained:7
- Party Pokemon:Charizard lvl70
Dragonite lvl 70
Gyarados lvl70
Rayquaza lvl 70
Marowak lvl70
Latios lvl70
- PC Pokemon:Every Single One

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Hello everybody,

Last night my DraStic emulator crashed while fighting against a fisher in Eterna City. I would like to request a save file from somebody with 1-2 badges who is in Eterna City. I have not much time so I do not want to do it all over again...

If anyone would be so kind to help me! :D

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Hello everybody,

Last night my DraStic emulator crashed while fighting against a fisher in Eterna City. I would like to request a save file from somebody with 1-2 badges who is in Eterna City. I have not much time so I do not want to do it all over again...

If anyone would be so kind to help me! :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 20, 2014
Hi

Had my iphone stolen last night. First thing I thought of when I got home was my fire red emulator!
Yes this is my first post but hopefully someone can help me so I can start roughly where I left off.
Thanks!

- Game fire red
- Trainer name/rival name: sim/ Gary
- Trainer gender: m
- Badges obtained: 5
- Party Pokemon:
- name: charizard. Flamethrower. Cut.
- level: 40
- name: gengar. Night shade. Hypnosis. Dream eater.
- level: 42
- name: zapdos
- level: 50
- name: dragonair. Lighting bolt. Surf. Ice beam. Dragon rage
- level:53
Items: max money; all TMs

Will the HMs that are available be appropriate for 5 badges?

Thanks again

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2014
Hey GreyBidoof, thanks so much for offering this service for everyone, first off. I accidentally loaded an old save state with no way of returning to where I was, so you would be a huge help if you could (for the most part) recreate the save I had. I'm not super picky, but here's what I do want

- Game(fr/lg, r/s/e): Heartgold
- Trainer name/rival name: My name: Jacob / Rival: Pooface. (because why not?xD)
- Trainer gender: Male preferred
- Badges obtained: 4
- Party Pokemon:
Quilava lv. 35
Ampharos lv. 32
Mantine lv. 30
Pidgeotto lv. 30
- PC Pokemon: dont care, surprise me maybe?
- Any extra info, like PC items or such:
about 30,000 money
all HMs (probably easier than figuring out which ones I had/needed)

Edit: can you add 5 of every TM to the PC? If you can that would be awesome. Thanks again!

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Hey everyone, long time no see. As a few of you may know, I've had some things come up, and have had to take a leave of absence from the hacking community. I don't know how long this will be, but chances are that it will be quite a while. Unfortunately, this means that I've also stopped making custom saves.

I am deeply sorry that I didn't get to finish all the requests, but frankly, it was out of my control. Life gets crazy sometime, you know?

I sincerely hope that someone or a group of someones will take over this thread so that it doesn't die. There are a lot of people out there that want custom saves, and I think it's a good resource to have.

Don't be fooled though, this is no easy task. These things are very time consuming to make, as many of you have probably noted while waiting for me in the past. :) So please, be patient with whomever decides to help out in the future. And if you are the one helping, be patient with the ones requesting.

Lastly, I hope all of you will keep in touch with me at [email protected]. I love being a part of the PC hacking community, and it will be sad for me to have to depart.

I was hesitant to put this last part, because I don't want it to be misunderstood. Let me make this clear- I am not officially making any more custom save files. That said, if you should ever have an "emergency" or a relatively small request that you really, really need.... You should e-mail me with that info, and I might be willing to help you out. No guarantees though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
.sav file

Hey everyone, I am a full time worker at a car factory, in my spare time my son and I play pokemon fire red/leaf green.

I have wasted lots of time trying to cheat to keep up with him to no avail. Lol.

I would like to request a save game file with lots of cool pokemon to trade with him and whatnot as he loves it!

Please help? I work 70 hours a week and just don't have time to get through the game legitimately.

.sav is the format I need. Thank you guys so much!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
Hello everybody!

If there is someone still doing this, i would like to ask for a FR Sav.

- Game Fire Red
- Trainer name/rival name: Darra/Xeltos
- Trainer gender: M
- Badges obtained: 8

Party Pokemon:
Wigglytuff (M) @ Leftovers Nickname: Huggers
Trait: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Seismic Toss
- Counter
- Toxic
- Wish

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb Nickname: Cutters
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fury Cutter
- Aerial Ace
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance

Charizard (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Belly Drum
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Substitute

Swampert @ Leftovers

Trait: Torrent

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA

Adamant nature

Substitute
Focus Punch
Earthquake
Ice Punch

Jolteon - Joltsy - Magnet
trait Volt absorb
Nature: Modest/Jolly Prefer Jolly tho
Rain Dance
Shadow Ball
Thunder
Thunderbolt

Alakazam (M) - Twisted spoon
Trait: Inner Focus
Nature: Modest
Sp Att 252 Hp 252 Sp Def 4
Moveset
Calm mind
Psychic
Shadowball
Protect

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Hey everybody!

Found myself with some free time today, and thought I'd put out an offer. For a limited time, (probably around 12 hours, more or less), I will take any save requests you can get to me!

Feel free to e-mail me or just respond right here, and I will see what I can do for you. Please note that while I will not be taking any really large requests (ex- more than a dozen Pokemon, large amounts of progress into the story, etc... ), if you provide me with a copy of a save file you would like me to modify I can do that as well. Anyways, just let me know, and I look forward to doing a few more of these for you guys. If you don't know if your request is too big or if you have any questions, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected].

Thanks,

Grey

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
grey. all i need is a simple firered save i can use with vba that i can save T-T name him Taisuke please. just start me from the verrrrrrryr beggining... and put a lvl 1 shiny pikachu in the party named Pikasuke please

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Save File Help?

Long story short I'm using VBA to play Fire Red but I lost the my save game. I was about to fight Giovanni at the Game Corner Hideout in Celadon and had 3 badges. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a save file near where I was. I don't care what the pokemon I have or any other detail as I can edit all those with A-Save. I only need to find a save game that was at the point in the game. It is so difficult as nearly everything else I have found is just full pokedex endgame saves with all shiny pokemon. Thanks for the help guys.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Hello, I'm not sure if anyone is still taking these requests, but I'm going to put it on here just in case someone is awesomebored enough to help.

I need a Leafgreen .sav with as many different shiny pokemon as I can get at the lowest level possible.

Game progress/item content is unimportant.
If you can help my email is bewarethepenguins@hotmailcom
Thanks so much in advance

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 21, 2016
Hi, I'd be eternally grateful if you could help me.
I just beat Pokemon Fire Red for the first time and I was really happy and was ready to take on the post game but I found out that the game must reset after beating the elite 4 and due to my emulator being set to 64K I can't save the game so when the reset happens I lose every thing. I have a save file editor so I can change who's in my party and name for a new game but I can't change my progress.

So please can you make a 128k .Sav file for me?

Game: Pokemon Fire red
Status: Just about to challenge the elite 4, Molters caught, no other legendary attempted yet, Sevi Islands not visited with bill waiting at cinnabar island for player to go there
Name: Don't Care
Rival's name: Brendan (if possible if not then Gary or whatever you like)
Items: All Key Items, and All Hm/TMS
Party: Charzard as the starter and don't care who else
Pokemon in box: don't care, No shines , no none Kanto Pokemon
And please have all Fly locations available.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: After ages of trying and failing to find a save file that's at the elite 4 I finally found one and modified it to be like my lost file, only difference is on this file Zapdos is caught, so it's close enough. So disregard the prior request, thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jun 30, 2015
- Game(Emerald (U)):
- Trainer name Tom
- Trainer gender: Male
- Badges obtained: 8
- Party Pokemon: Does not matter
- PC Pokemon: Eevee
- Could you start the save after the E4 at the start the new game plus.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2015
Crystal save file

Hi guys, i want a save file of crystal in .rms format. With all pokemon who can not be caught in crystal.

Years
Pokemon Emerald Save File Collection

Hello guys, today i want to share a collection of pokemon emerald sav files for Visual Boy Advance (VBA)
There are total 4 sav files

Player's Name: Pspjunkie420
Game Process: 100% Pokedex is completed and all legendaries and Pokemon in PC !

Player's Name: LazerBoyEXE
Game Process: 100%
Game FULLY cleared
Have BOTH bikes in bag
Have ?2 Pokeballs
Have ?0 HMs/TMs
LITERALLY caught ALL Pokemon, all level 100
Gold/4-star trainer card
My awesome Pokemon in party with awesome names
And last, a BOX FILLED WITH SHINIES!!!

Player's name: T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Game Process: 90%
2-Star Trainer Card. i.e A Copper Card.
Completed Hoenn Dex.
Went to the respective islands of Legendary using their respective passes.
Have event Jirachi (Colosseum Bonus Disc) and Celebi (JAA).
Won Beauty and Smartness contests.
Have a painting of my Gardevoir in Lilycove Museum.

Player's name: TAYLOR
Game Process: 10%
Playing time : 0:46
Number of Badges: 0
Location: Route 104, right before Petalburg Woods – heading to Rustboro, Hoenn
Team: Mudkip, LV 10, water Gun learnt – useful in Rustboro Gym
Pokémon in box: No
Additional information: I have Pokédex acquired, first battle with May completed, Wally already catched Ralts. I'm heading to Rustboro City for challenging Roxanne.

download Pokemon Emerald Save File Collection here

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a9a917c2e8/

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
- Game(FireRed(U)):sav file
- Trainer name Does not matter
- Trainer gender: Male
- Badges obtained: 6
- Location: outside of pokemon mansion with secret key -Cinnabar Islands
- Items:secret key
- Party Pokemon: nothing
- PC Pokemon: nothing

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 11, 2015
idk if this is allowed but if anyone can make me a Pokemon black .dsv save file please pm I'll let you know the Info if possible please I want this really bad but PM me if you can help me thanks :)

3001halo1

beginner
Years
Pokemon heart gold: save file.

Badges- 4 or 6
(preferably 6. My game had a major bug and doesn't spawn lance at the lake of rage.)

I'm playing this game on a wifi R4 rts 3ds.

starter pokemon preferably a cyndaquil, quilawa, typhlosion.(shiny if possible)

game time: don't care

trainer gender: preferably male
If you can put a name I would prefer Mike(trainer) and rival(Alex) If you can't it's not a problem.

team: typhlosion (I can catch the rest)

If you can do this I'll be extremely happy.

If you have time to do this thanks if not than sorry for disturbing you.

sincerely, 3001halo1

Have a nice day!

by the way you can contact me at [email protected]
Have a nice day!

P.s If you can make lance spawn I can send you my save file. ( Used a cheat for all items that's probably what screwed up.)

Last edited:
Years
I'll leave this here in case anyone out there can make this save:

- Game: Emerald (BPEE 1.0)
- Trainer name/rival name: n/a
- Trainer gender: n/a
- Badges obtained: 7
- Location: Outside the Mossdeep Gym before taking on Team Magma at the Space Center (small cutscene with Maxie has not been seen)
- Party Pokemon: Level 50 Swampert with the moves Surf, Mud Shot, and Take Down (4th move can be whatever), and a level 50 Swellow that knows Fly
- PC Pokemon: n/a
- Any extra info, like PC items or such: n/a

Anything that's filled in with n/a or detail that isn't mentioned does not matter. Cheers!

Last edited:
Back