• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Just bought a full set of Double Crisis on Chaos Cards for £38. Was waiting for them to put them up, I just couldn't be bothered opening packs for this set and without knowing the pull ratio for the Full Arts it just seemed easier.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Picked up 4 XY Pin Blister packs off of eBay for around $25 with shipping. 12 packs plus 4 pins.

10 regular rares

2 ultra rares - FA Gengar EX and Secret Rare M-Lucario

Not bad, just thought it was super odd to get 10 regular rares

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Picked up 4 XY Pin Blister packs off of eBay for around $25 with shipping. 12 packs plus 4 pins.

10 regular rares

2 ultra rares - FA Gengar EX and Secret Rare M-Lucario

Not bad, just thought it was super odd to get 10 regular rares

It's pretty strange but it happens. I pull ultras more often out of sets like that and collection boxes more regularly than Holo's, it's weird. Can't complain with the two you got though, you must be pretty pleased.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a bunch of 3 packs and 4 single packs, overall from 6 different sets(Next Destinies/Boundaries Crossed/Plasma Blast/XY/Flashfire/Phantom Forces). One of the Flashfire packs had an upside down Machamp holo.
I got Florges Full Art which was the only Full Art Pokemon from Phantom Forces I hadn't pulled in English.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I was really happy to get the pins actually.

The cards were icing on the cake lol :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened two Ditto packs from Primal Clash and 1 Double Crisis pack. I got Full Art Team Magma's Groudon in the Double Crisis pack, Full Art Aggron Ex in one of the Ditto packs and a Trevenant Ex in the other.

Some of these ex's are really hard to find while others are super easy.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Just bought a full set of Double Crisis on Chaos Cards for £38. Was waiting for them to put them up, I just couldn't be bothered opening packs for this set and without knowing the pull ratio for the Full Arts it just seemed easier.

I went ahead and did this too. Though mine cost me £45 because I decided to go all out and get the full set in reverse holo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a couple Primal Clash 3 packs and a couple of the Target exclusive 3 packs.

One of the 3 packs was this.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I went ahead and did this too. Though mine cost me £45 because I decided to go all out and get the full set in reverse holo.

I thought about it just because its a small set but I've never bothered about the reverse holos so I decided not to. Where did you order from?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Ordered an X Collection Japanese 1st Edition Booster Box from Japan for £20 posted.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a couple pin blisters and a couple of the single coin/promo packs, Meijer had a sale, every thing Pokemon card related was buy 1 get one 50% off.

I got my second most wanted card from the set. And it's perfect.
tumblr_nlzovhfew31r12rm4o3_r1_540.jpg

Spoiler:

Years
Opened a Charizard Ex Tin and a Xerneas tin today! Both had absolutely AMAZING pulls so I really wanted to share them here!!

Charizard EX Tin:
p8yy9HR.jpg

Xerneas EX Tin:
6qBtQPy.jpg

I completely lost my mind when I pulled the Reshiram gold card!

Last edited:

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Opened a Charizard Ex Tn and a Xerneas tn taday! Both had absolutely BEAZNG pulls so I really wanted ta shis tham here!!

Charizard EX Tn:

Xerneas EX Tn:

I completely lost mah mnd when I pulled tha Reshirbe gold rided!

April fools, right? :)

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Gamestop hates Furious fists so much that FFI packs are half off and the spirit link combos are 5 bucks

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Just got 5 of the Gengar Spirit Link 2 packs from Gamestop, got Toxicroak FA and Victreebel Holo.

The Toxicroak FA is my 360th ultra rare.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I got a couple Ditto 3 packs, one pack had nothing the other pack had a Full Art Trevenant and a M Aggron Ex. So thats my 4th Trevenant FA. I'm thinking about just buying the Gardevoir FA and calling it a day. Though I really want to pull it from a pack, maybe she's not in the 3 packs, maybe she's more common in booster boxes. Her, Camerupt and Teammates are just excruciating to pull.

That being said Primal Clash is the first set where I've pulled 2 ultra rares out of a 3 pack 3 times.

Thinking about getting another box of Primal Clash, I really want to get another box from Plasma Storm but they are too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back