• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
not that my opinion should affect your decision, but "second person" is probably my least favorite to read.

And for some reason first person bothers me.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
O.o Why Luna not notice flute? (Also if anyone thought it was getting excessive, no fear, I'm not going to be playing the flute every post or anything like that, done for a bit. Don't wanna ruin it)

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
O.o Why Luna not notice flute? (Also if anyone thought it was getting excessive, no fear, I'm not going to be playing the flute every post or anything like that, done for a bit. Don't wanna ruin it)
The flute won't have an effect on Yami, but he will notice it. If you're wondering why it doesn't work on him...

He does push-ups, sit-ups, and drinks plenty of juice.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I'll do my best to get a post up as soon as I can, too.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
waiting on lokie's last post, then I'll make my way to class

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Ah damn! I have the worst luck my internet went haywire last night. I'm writing it right now. Sorry about that!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I posted. I will post as Ryuu and Divine again once a few people entered the classroom so c'mon~

I will post as Nami tomorrow.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Sorry about lateness guys, but the earliest I can do my post is tomorrow evening. In my uni placement job now, finishing at 7, hurrying home for food then going to my other job for our midnight release if GTA V, finishing at 3 am then sleeping xD then work from 9 tomorrow :P so just be patient with me for a lil while longer :P

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I just have to wait. No way do I want this RP to die.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back