• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
well, so far I have almost 300 events on one small map (20x30) just to show grass, sand and jumping animations and it doesn't lag at all :o

Dagnabit! I wish I was using rm2k3 again >.>
Put that many events on RMXP and it praticly freezes O_o

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Datriot said:
Dagnabit! I wish I was using rm2k3 again >.>
Put that many events on RMXP and it praticly freezes O_o
Well, if you want to decrease the number of events, try a "if terrain stepped on," type of conditional event. Put it on parallel, and it should work.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Sorry for double posting, just wanted to say that my friend gave up on the game and I just sorted out all the problems I was having with sphere and don't see the point of continuing this project. So it is officially dead from now on :(

Avatar, if you see this please close the thread, thanks :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
[_DarkDragon_] said:
Sorry for double posting, just wanted to say that my friend gave up on the game and I just sorted out all the problems I was having with sphere and don't see the point of continuing this project. So it is officially dead from now on :(

Avatar, if you see this please close the thread, thanks :)
That's rather sad. If you ever get the motivation to carry on though.. Well, that would be great.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
ye chromatite is going fine :D
and that one I'll never give up on doesn't matter how long it takes to finish.
Talking about Chromatite, I'll post some news today :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back