Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:35 AM).
desbrina
Lightning Yellow Creator

Nature: Quiet
I could just give the option of which you want to play as

For the Pokeradar, i haven't decided when to give it

A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (08:25 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Maruno.
Trainer Light
Pokemon Master

This hack is looking awesome, great work! I too am on the side of the "Red" sprite rather than the "Ash" sprite. Honestly seeing that latest change took me back a bit. I feel as though the past sprite worked better. While there's always room for improvement on how "Red" is depicted, I do feel he should remain separate from Ash. But that's just my opinion, in the end you should do as you like. Keep up the great work!

I'm also looking for the download link if you wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction. I figured it would be on the website but an attempt to select "Version .019" or whatever it was called just lead me to a broken link page.

Old 1 Week Ago (11:16 AM).
Exodus_5467

Hi folks, I'm new by here and just discovered this RPG PKMN Yellow Remake it's amazing but I can't manage to get it working, many of the links here are dead. A few minutes ago downloaded "PLY 0.21a.zip" AFAIK the "Data" folder is missing along with and "updater.exe" could someone guide me?
Old 4 Days Ago (01:48 PM).
desbrina
Lightning Yellow Creator

Nature: Quiet
just run the game exe. It doesn't have a data folder as its compressed and encrypted into another file

A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links