• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
This is another project I am working on at the same time as I am working on Pokemon GS Advanced. This game will take place in a beautiful region and will have Kanto, Johto and Houen. This game will also include 100 brand new Pokemon as well as Day/Night, Time/Date, and random weather systems (still need to get random weather working). Thing is, I called it Unnamed because I didn't want to take the name of someone elses game and use it so I am open to suggestions. I will post screens when there is something of interest to post.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
So this is the other project you've been working on.
Well, hope you put as much effort into this as the
other project you're dealing with!

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
With the description of the features of this game, it sounds like the same(if not more) effort is being put into this new project! As for the name of the game, how about these:

Pokemon: Legend of a Champion
Pokemon Legends
Pokemon Epic

Those are just a few I can think of.

rubyrulez

Years
PKMN_Sage said:
With the description of the features of this game, it sounds like the same(if not more) effort is being put into this new project! As for the name of the game, how about these:

Pokemon: Legend of a Champion
Pokemon Legends
Pokemon Epic

Those are just a few I can think of.

Actually, a little more effort is being put into this game, but not much, I am still putting a lot of effort into GS Advanced, though both have pretty much the same features. For one, I put all major events in this game up to the end point (where the first demo ends). Unlike Pokemon GS where all you do is explore the maps (which will change over time). Second, I think those name ideas are awesome, but I do plan to make this game into two seperate versions. On another note, I finally made those screens (50 to be exact), and will post them 5 at a time.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The room in the 5th screen seems too empty.
You should make the backround of the professor transparent.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
The room in the 5th screen would look better if you minimized the size a bit. There is a feeling of emptiness but only because it is so big. BTW, I like the sprite for the Professor. Is that a Pokemon Sprite?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
1st Screen: I am soooo sick and tired of seeing the old message! Zzz... Hm? Wha...? You woke me up! I memorized that! It is so old, try to think of a new opening.

2nd Screen: I love your 2nd screen, I love to see somthing new, also what bring me down to a 50% of likeing it is the Whitness, it makes it look lazy.

3rd Screen: I would put 2 pics in, one of a you as a male (to the left) and you as a female (to the right) if you know what I am saying.

4th Screen: I like that character but, I can see behind that messege box is a big empty room! Try to make it smaller and put in a rug to fill it in.

5th Screen: Same as the 4th make it smaller and put in a rug.

Thats all what I could think of that you need to change, and please fix them, it would make you game way better.

rubyrulez

Years
Ok, after tweaking a few things and pulling a few strings, I was able to fix everything except for the boy/girl thing. For that I would need a professional to help me make those pictures. Here are the revised screens plus a new screen. I will also post 5 more.

EDIT: Although the rooms don't look much smaller, that's because of the text box. You'll see the change when you play the demo!

rubyrulez

Years
I apologize for the double-posting, but I really wanted to release these screens. Here are 5 more!

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
maybe they could have seasons of the year in the game and days of the week and months of the year too.
these are my ideas.
maybe they can have day type pokemon or sun type pokemon or even light type pokemon.
light would beat dark by the best ways possible

rubyrulez

Years
mewbaby said:
maybe they could have seasons of the year in the game and days of the week and months of the year too.
these are my ideas.
maybe they can have day type pokemon or sun type pokemon or even light type pokemon.
light would beat dark by the best ways possible

Those are very good ideas, but I already knew about the seasons and the months. I couldn't do days of the week because the game can't be set to follow our standard calendar. Anyway, here are 5 more screens.

EDIT: The demo for this game is now available. I will put the link in my signature a bit later.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I still think that the rooms are too empty.
Anyway, I'll be anxiously awaiting the demo!

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
You know another thing I did with my game for my rooms, I put in more walls to make it look less empty like this:

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Menago/b18705cf.gif
To this:
http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Menago/528717d3.gif

EDIT: Its starting to look good, and the 5 screens that you posted are a lot better, and thank you for changing the message, I was getting sick of it, I mean I could see the future when I play a pokemon fan game. Well its getting better.

EDIT 2: I'm waiting for the demo, will it be here today?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
After seeing those new screens... all I have to say is....

Daegon_Kimeron said:
I still think that the rooms are too empty.
Anyway, I'll be anxiously awaiting the demo!
... ditto

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Mena, the screens you posted seem a little
too much on the pink side.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Daegon_Kimeron said:
Mena, the screens you posted seem a little
too much on the pink side.

I know that, its the GIF thing it changed the color of everything if you noticed.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Oh. Sorry for misunderstanding. I should of seen that
it was a gif file.

Back