• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
I have a code I want to share. If I understand right I can just post it here? Or do I contact someone who requested a code?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Hello all,

I just started with pokemon tcg online and it resulted into me making an account for this site as I see there are a lot of other people here who play it. A boosterpack code would be really appreciated but before you share any code with me I must say that ptcgo is a really cool game and it might not be a bad idea for you to save the code to use it for yourself in case you ever start playing. But if you share a code with me that eould be really nice all the same. Thank you in advance!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
Congrats to Darkrai365! He received a code for 1 Online Pokemon XY Booster pack.

I plan on getting more soon, so PM and I will get to you.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I'm pretty new to this game and am finding myself frequently outmatched by Pokemon Ex cards. Please give me a fighting chance with some codes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
Congrats to alvin30595! He has received a code for 1 Pokemon Black & White — Plasma Blast Booster pack.

PM me. I just bought more cards, so I have more I am willing to share.

Also, I do not know if this is the place to post it or not, but I am curious to know what cards you guys get in your booster packs.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Can someone share me some codes ? im new to this and i need some powerful pokemon card !

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
Congrats minishlink20 and RisingDragon! They have both received codes from me.
I still have more to share PM me.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hey guys I have just starting playing PokemonTCG online with some friends. But my friends got so many cards and packs bought in real and they wont share any codes with me. Please help me get some cards so i can trade with them and have fun playing this game like they do please.... Tnx in advance

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Hi,
I just started playing the game and I was wondering if you can give me any code.
Thank you

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 5, 2014
Hi, mi name is Rodrigo, i would like to ask if someone can give some codes, my user is Rodra2014, i started a week ago, thanks and cheers!
and play a lot of POKE!!! =)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Howdy people. Bit of a greenhorn here; I played poketcg back when WotC was running it (wow that was some time ago, wasn't it?), but some friends who play consistently have enlightened me to TCGO. It's been fun getting the hang of things so far, but I don't currently have the funds to invest, so chipping away at it to try and put something together to play with my pals is likely to be a bit of a long-term goal, and any aid in that endeavor would be most appreciated.

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Who ever gets it first, gets it first..

This code unlocks 1 online booster pack

96D-KNCH-PD4-78R

you're welcome !

Two requests, just come forward, say you got it.. & say thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Hey guys! I started playing Pokemon TCGO a week ago.

I had a lot of cards since when I was kid like shiny Mew (star) and shiny Latias (star), but those cards can't be redeemed :p

Does anyone have a code to help me to get more cards inside the game? Thanks Pokecomunity for the great idea of creatig this thread

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
In case you guys weren't streaming worlds, they gave away codes to redeem packs of Furious Fists. The code is twitchplayspokemon. The code is limited to the first 10,000 people who redeems it so you had better get yours fast.

They gave another two codes but unfortunately I tried to redeem them and they both already hit the limit. So much for that Mega Lucario card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back