• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Musicians' Corner

NP

Help, I'm alive
Years
Username: NP
Instrument(s) played: Well....I played violin in elementary school. (I kind of started on viola but switched.) In middle school I started to play the trumpet and french horn. And in high school I learned euphonium, mallets, and some percussion. I also play guitar and it's my goal to learn a little bass this summer.....And piano, 'course. I've also done some soundboard work too.
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Sure.

I played in the very small ensemble of string players of my elementary school, and in band ( for middle school and high school, and I was in a metal band my... sophomore year I think. In band I played brass and percussion, and in the metal band I played guitar and helped with various shiz. I just graduated, so I don't play in high school band anymore, but I might join college band. The metal band broke up.

(And I've been doing plenty of random small ensemble/solo work for a variety of events throughout high school.)

Last edited:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
More randomness from me :D >_>

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=21195579
Short cover of 'Give a Reason' from The Slayers (one of my fav anime). I love this song way too much. XD Sorry for the random beeps. I had a fire alarm thingy that was low on batteries when i recorded it.

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=21195588
A request gift for a cutesy version of this song. I was really sick singing it. AND you can tell haha.

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=21195593
A song I cant sing cause its too powerful and I was too sick at the time to sing anymore than this much of it on that day. It sounds horrible but I love this song.

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=33015260
Random messing around that started off good and got worse because yeah lol

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34085310
^^;;; This was something someone dared me to do. But it has singing in it if you listen for a bit. Sorry for the randomness in it >_>;;; You can hear my soft voice better because its a capella. (I have no clue how to sing that song, gais, so sorry if its really bad/wrong).

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34085296
Very short thing....I don't know this song either and I stumble over words, and then my breathing started getting bad by the end so it all fell apart. But I get an A for effort. Or would that be an E >_>........

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guys, I totally got drums down. I just bought some new mics for my kit. S'all good.

As in you're gonna drum on the project?? :D

Kurui those are amazing! You're seriously talented!

I'll upload some of my covers soon, just as soon as I get time to record them c:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Testing testing 1, 2, 3~

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34097464

I have no clue how to sing this but heres my first try at learning the verse 1. ^^;; Hopefully it somewhat resembles the right tune? Probably not >_> I need to learn the words by heart so I don't stumble over them trying to read them while singing (cause thats *obviously....* what I was doing heheh......).

I'll try to do the actual record on a day I don't feel so sick so my breathing won't sound so wonky like it does in this test run XD

That chorus is really fast. I'm trying to learn the rhythm of it right now, then basically I'll have the whole song down rhythm wise.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Testing testing 1, 2, 3~

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34097464

I have no clue how to sing this but heres my first try at learning the verse 1. ^^;; Hopefully it somewhat resembles the right tune? Probably not >_> I need to learn the words by heart so I don't stumble over them trying to read them while singing (cause thats *obviously....* what I was doing heheh......).

I'll try to do the actual record on a day I don't feel so sick so my breathing won't sound so wonky like it does in this test run XD

That chorus is really fast. I'm trying to learn the rhythm of it right now, then basically I'll have the whole song down rhythm wise.

That is fantastic Kurui! I am so happy you agreed to help us with this project. Now I need to learn the song as well as you so I don't ruin your amazing attempt!

Renyui!

ascender
Years
I have like a bass drum mic, a toms mic, and a snare drum mic. I might be investing in more later though, I really wanna get a fuller tone.

And yeah, I will drum for the track! It sounds pretty sweet, I'll give you that ^-^

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Username- Zayphora
Instruments- I play clarinet, piano, and am working on saxophone.
Collaborate- No thanx.

At my school, people tend to ignore the clarinets, and we aren't allowed in Jazz Band, which is the main way to get noticed in band. So, my friends and I have a thing about clarinet ignoring-
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE AWESOMENESS!!!
It's, like, our clarinet motto. We (or at least I) wrote it on our clarinet cases.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Username: Kroso
Instrument(s) played: Trombone(Still learning), Guitar(Still learning), and Bassist(Still learning)
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Why not? Do keep in mind that I'm slowly progressing on these three instruments, but with little effort I can accomplish something.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
YAY!! WE HAVE A DRUMMER! YEWW!
Now all we need is a bassist.. If interested just post here or vm me :)

Welcome Zayphora.
Oh thats just stupid, why arent clarinets allowed? I don't think thats very fair at all! You should protest about it.

Welcome to you as well Kroso!
How long have you been playing all those instruments for? I'm sure the more you practice the more progress you'll make and you'll be a fantastic player in no time! Always practice practice practice! :)

NP

Help, I'm alive
Years
Zayphora: Whatttt? At my old school, clarinets were the shiz. I mean, sure the trumpets ruled the band, but everyone liked the clarinets better. Are you working on sax to be in jazz or something?

CWP: Clarinets aren't allowed in most high school jazz bands because they're not traditionally jazz instruments.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
I decided I'm posting my UTAU stuff in here too. Its technically music making. Just with voices as instruments instead of digital instruments. C:

I have only 3 UTAU of my voice, but I don't use them frequently. I rather use my friends. Unfortunately not all of them have good mics or some reason their files get corrupted meaning I have to just use like 10 of their syllables to makeshift words. Either way it is FUN!

~~**~~

I didn't make all of these USTs, but I did extensively edit them, some to the point that they might as well be mine XD;;.

Hana Bob & Hana Futashi
Spoiler:

Ichijo Tetsunori
Spoiler:

Matsuki Hiro
Spoiler:

Shinogati Reina
Spoiler:

Vexy
Spoiler:

Dahlia
Spoiler:

ZuZu
Spoiler:

Manai Yokoshima
Spoiler:

There are many more UTAU >_>......but I save them for a nother post. So many ;___;. We are also mostly males (Girls hate me I swear XD ). But next you'll meet more of the UTAU cast. I'm going to leave you with some duets, etc.

DUETS
Spoiler:

And that is it for my UTAU tour! Part 1 anyway. You'll meet Jei-chan and the Futashi/Bob Twin's mother and more on the next round.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Join me please!!!

Username: DarkAlucard
Instrument(s) played: Guitar & Bass. A few knowledge on Piano ans singing.
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Of course, what's the point of playing music, if you don't do it with others?

Have you played in a band/ensemble before? Yes, right now I'm in a rock band with three of my friends. We're the guys on mi sign.
Are you still playing with them? Yeah lmlr
How long have you been playing with them and what instrument do you play with them? Like seven months. I'm playing the bass and do chorus/second voices.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Kurui I have no idea what UTAU things are.. But your voice is amazing! You are soooo talented!

Welcome to the club Dark!
I see that you are busting out in that band! Do you guys make any money from it doing gigs etc??

Also everyone we still need a bassist, do we have any takers yet?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I'm sorry but I can't take that bassist position. Even though I know how to play the bass to some extent (string bass, might can try out the bass guitar), I don't have an actual instrument that I can take home. :C

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Oh~!!!

UTAU is a program much like a music making program, where you place notes and lengths and edit them to make tunes/music. Instead of instruments, you use voices.

I get my husbando/friends/family to make banks of syllables, and that program uses my taking syllables and plaving them down, and renders them into their voice singing said syllable.

So it is like creating a digital....singer? I guess.

EDITO~~~:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Welcome to the club Dark!
I see that you are busting out in that band! Do you guys make any money from it doing gigs etc??

Also everyone we still need a bassist, do we have any takers yet?

Yes, sort of it. In the last gig, we won about 100 dollars xD
We are in the process of let the people know us, we don't expect earnings yet.

Also, I don't know what is the project, but if I can be of help from distance (since I'm living in Mexico), you've a bassist ;)

EDIT: I've a question, can we upload videos or audio files about our music? I'll like to share some of our own songs (they´re in spanish, sorry XD) so you can make an idea of our work.

Last edited:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
I think you can because I am singing it from a distance, I think we just record and send our parts for CWP mixing. And I share lots of my things so i think sharing is very allowed!

Back