• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Obsidian Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Yeah I have chosen the Pokémon I want to use for my game. Here is a pokedex that shows all of them :)
http://atomicreactor.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3d4rq2

I plan on also adding the eevee line, and cherrim line. And if there's any pokemon that aren't on the list, I will gladly add them for anyone that asks :)

And for those of you who care, here are 2 screenshots I will leave you with tonight ...
Just getting a berry, and checking the bag!
18.png

Years
Nice choice, i like the Fakemon! expically the water and fire fakemon.. excuse me to say but it the fire pokemon a combination of two types?? Might be a bit silly as it will have advantage on others.. But nice pick of the dex, the combination of all the dragon POKeMON is awesome!

Atomic Reactor

@ProdigyX: I thought it would be cool if each starter was super..duper.. effective against eachother. So that should be interesting haha. And the oinly dragon i forgot was garchomp line D:
I'm not even going to worry about kingdra though haha

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Awww... Chompy is my favorite. Nice game at the moment can't wait to see it first-hand and not just screenies.

Atomic Reactor

Haha thanks. Don't worry though, I'll be putting garchomp in :)
I think instead of uploading screens tonight, I'll shoot a video and post it tommorow, night, hope that's ok with everyone!

EDIT: Obviously no one cares...
Well, I made a new title screen... so yeah.
19.png

Atomic Reactor

Haha yeah I totsally agree, I love the new one :3
Sorry about lack of video, I'm having a tough time figuring out what to use to do it :/

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Woah you've made a lot of progress since I've been gone! First Off I love the revamped story and your Graphic style. I'm interested in the Fire and Grass starter, although for the Water starter, I think It's a tadpole right? I'm interested in seeing what It turns into in the end lol.

That battle screenshot is what caught my eye the most besides the tiles. It looks like a lot of work went into it. Keep it up man.

I definitely can't wait to see some more work.

Atomic Reactor

thanks for the comments guys :) I sure do appreciate the positive reinforcement.
I finally finished the video! So here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqtQ7M2BPK4

Does the video show up for anyone?

As you can see I haven't changed the cries yet lol.
Some music doesn't play.. for some reason in a couple spots.
And I have yet to make the trainer start in a certain spot instead of scrolling.
So yeah, what do you think?

Last edited:

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
thanks for the comments guys :) I sure do appreciate the positive reinforcement.
I finally finished the video! So here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqtQ7M2BPK4

Does the video show up for anyone?

As you can see I haven't changed the cries yet lol.
Some music doesn't play.. for some reason in a couple spots.
And I have yet to make the trainer start in a certain spot instead of scrolling.
So yeah, what do you think?

Nope. Can't see the video from here.
(Already watched it tho, as I subscribe to your channel :P)
Still haven't gotten used to the overworlds, but everything else is as awesome as can be.
You probably oughta make Oak WALK out instead of just disappear. XD
Looked a little strange, bro.

Atomic Reactor

Yeah I forgot to mention that oak shouldn't be Doing that lol. It's already been fixed :)

Years
nice video :) LOL at poocheyna :)
And yeah Oak just disappearing was pretty funny, but wow.. this game looks great! The tent army camp looking scene with the fire.. that is amazing!
:) maan im geed for some more!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The video looks excellent, but... yeah, what happened to Poochyena? XD
Also, I think Gyms should be spelled with a capital G.

Atomic Reactor

Like I said, the cries haven't been changed yet haha. And it's suppose to be kind of like a scout camp, not an army camp haha.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back