• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Cuter ? Dawn Vs Serena !

Who's prettier ?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Well , whom do who think is prettier --

photo.jpg
tumblr_inline_narzkhUy0Y1qd8pxx.jpg

In term of Personality & interaction, I think Dawn is far superior to Serena!
Dawn act like Ash's real childhood friend and she probably 2nd most closet female friend of Ash (Angie is 1st & Misty is 3rd)
The biggest regret , Her last appearance end with Ash getting his ass kicked by A Super duper Trash named Trip in front of her.
However , Serena create a false illusion of being more endowed.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Queen of Sinnoh, Dawn of course. I loved Dawn and Ash's friendship because they seemed to know each other really well and their interactions were always great. But I'm not really basing this off "cuteness" just who I like more.

Angie is 1st

No.

Last edited:
Years
I do love both, but Dawn was the one I recall being in love with the first moment I saw her so yeah, she got my vote. I also love the beautiful outfits she wore during her Contests.

Dawn may nail the cuteness and was part of a successful saga, but Serena has her cute moments as well so you could easily call it a tie between what are the two cutest female leads in Pokemon history.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Famon~ I love your posts and especially the pictures you picked! :)
I like both Dawn and Serena but if I must pick then i choose Dawn, which made DP such a success.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Whilst I found Dawn's character a tad grating on the ol' nerves at times, I still prefer her over Serena.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Hmm...I personally think most girls in Pokemon, and in general anime are pretty xD. But between these two then Dawn it is

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I'm so glad we're pretending Ash never travelled with Iris. She's not that pretty anyways.

In terms of generic attractiveness, Dawn would likely win for me. But Serena is cuter and her dressing style is honestly more creative (both pre and post haircut), and she is all around more interesting.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Dawn was never consider to be the Queen of Sinnoh and even though i'm not a fan of Dawn i do believe she is cute. So she wins.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Serena is still cute but better looking now that she did cut her hair, but i will say both of them are cute.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I prefer Dawn. Wouldn't it just be so amazing if we could have blue hair? I mean, we can have blue eyes, why not blue hair...oh well. Also Dawn's personality...Dawn has a personality. Serena is the most boring female character so far - she is the Brock of this series. Second least favourite female character, only after Iris. Their designs are both cute, I just think Dawn is cuter.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Here is their Potential --

Dawn's Potential--

Spoiler:

Serena's potential--

Spoiler:

Years
Dawn is really cute, and Serena was also fairly cute. But I feel like Serena's now on Dawn's level of cuteness after that epic haircut event, because I think short hair makes you cute and I'm someone who has shoulder-length hair myself which explains my opinion.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Dawn. Her confidence is cute (though she did get sad over her loses) and she knows what she wants to be: a Coordinator for the start. It just added her charm.
Then Selena's outfit and hairstyle changed as her attitude improved - now I can say they rival each other in terms of cuteness/prettiness.

I still vote Dawn though.
also misty isn't here

Back