• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
No I mean I don't know if she was aged down but like... she can be aged down. She's got more of ambiguous age than Hilda; Serena's official art could be ranged from like 12-16, but Hilda is more like 15-18. And that's why Serena can be used as a companion as opposed to Hilda.

I'm quite sure the main cast are going to have unstated ages. Saying Ash is 10 was a bad decision and I think they know that... they should have kept him ambiguous. And if they're going back to him being unstated, then Clemont is probably not going to be stated. Serena might be, but only if they're having her be the 10yo starting her journey or explaining why she's starting late or something. Bonnie might be for clarification's sake- surely she's not ten/old enough to have her own Pokémon. idk.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
You know , People been talking about Ash catching froakie & Talonflame !
But the Pokemon Ash has best chance of catching is-
tyrunt.png

I wonder if this Pokemon will evolve .
Just imagine Ash with this Pokemon-
tyrantrum.png

Years
tyrunt.png

tyrantrum.png

Tyrunt comes from a fossil. So, I don't think he will get one. Did Ash get a fossil Pokemon before? I don't remember lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I hope Team Rocket won't be serious this time!

Because Jessic , James & Meowth never meant to be serious Villain. They are simply ''Idiotic Good people'' who're trying to be bad . that what Jessie, Jemes & Meowth's character stand for .

Tyrunt comes from a fossil. So, I don't think he will get one. Did Ash get a fossil Pokemon before? I don't remember lol

There first time for everything .
Plus Ash always catch a Pokemon with similar ''Bodyshape'' like Tyrunt !
Example :

Spr_4h_004.png
Spr_3e_158.gif
Spr_3e_252.gif
Spr_4p_443_m.png
Spr_5b_552.png

I can see Ash help calming down a Tyrunt who was revived by prof and it later choosing to follow Ash .

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Well he has calmed down a good amount of fossil types in the past, but none have went with him. It would be nice for him to catch Tyrunt, but he has a habit of avoiding dragon types and fossil pokemon. As you said there is a first for everything. I was really surprised when he 'caught' a Gible. I think Gible was the only dragon he has and if you want to count Charizard.

I just hope his team isn't just six pokemon again. I really liked how they worked with his pokemon in BW, but I hope they actually evolve.

I hope he catches a pure dark type pokemon as well though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
tyrunt.png

tyrantrum.png
That's exactly why it won't happen =D
We have already seen him with Waruvile and Gible... I think no more big jaw Pokemon for Satoshi.

He met pretty much every fossil Pokemon and did not get any... this is also reason why I also believe Satoshi won't get it.

For Ash's starters. I am pretty sure he will most definitely get Frokie or Froakie will decide to go with him since it looks like Ash is helping him in the newest trailer. It is also possibly for him to get Chespin. He has gotten every grass starter Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treeko, Turtwig, and Snivy. They could break the line, but I think 2 would be the right number for him. Serena will probably get Fennekin.
I don't think they will break Grass type line... I think this could get Hoenn-like with Satoshi getting only grass starter.

I find it very interesting that we will see Ash at a young age! :)
Osananajimi...? Now that's something new.
I can see this as big reason for many fans to start... Well played.

There going to be some new Kids Anime during this fall .
Like ''Gundam Build Fighters'' , ''Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero: Battle Spirits'' , ''Gaist Crusher'' , ''Yokai watch'' etc !
So I guess Pokemon XY series decide to go serious because if the Anime is handle like BW then Pokemon Anime might lose their place to One of those new Kids Anime .
Since Pokemon have more watch percentage than other new anime on TV Tokyo, I don't think these anime will somehow affect it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
You know , We still haven't seen a trailer Or Screenshot that shows Ash & Serena together !!!!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I would be very surprised if Ash didn't get Froakie. When Ash helps him in the trailer, he is already looking up at Ash and looks like Froakie is saying "Is he really helping me?"

However, I think it is a wild Froakie and not the one that we saw in the first trailer.

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I too will be surprised if Ash doesn't get Froakie.
I'm really looking forward to learning more about Ash's pre-Pikachu life.

Yambo

Power Seeker
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
Im very positive Ash will use Froakie. So far in all regions unless for Sinnoh and Hoenn Ash has had all the starters. In sinnoh Ash got Turtwig first and later on Chimchar but Chimchar was ash power pokemon and he never got piplup since they showcased his evolution chain alot making Dawn,Kenny and Barry having one of them each.

As for Hoenn we all know one o Ashes most bad ass pokemon was Sceptile (even before beating darkrai).

I think for ones Ash will have a water starter whos like his bad ass pokemon season wise like Charizard,Sceptile and Infernape (dont count Pikachu since it has always been with ash) Thats why i strongly bealive in Froakie.

They will probobly show of Chespin some other way with a upcoming rival of Ashe's having one.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Im very positive Ash will use Froakie. So far in all regions unless for Sinnoh and Hoenn Ash has had all the starters. In sinnoh Ash got Turtwig first and later on Chimchar but Chimchar was ash power pokemon and he never got piplup since they showcased his evolution chain alot making Dawn,Kenny and Barry having one of them each.

As for Hoenn we all know one o Ashes most bad ass pokemon was Sceptile (even before beating darkrai).

I think for ones Ash will have a water starter whos like his bad ass pokemon season wise like Charizard,Sceptile and Infernape (dont count Pikachu since it has always been with ash) Thats why i strongly bealive in Froakie.

They will probobly show of Chespin some other way with a upcoming rival of Ashe's having one.

That depends on who his rival is and remember Trip had a Snivy from the start and evolved it, but Ash still ended up getting a Snivy, but never evolved. I just hope they don't do another Unova, Indigo, and Johto this where he only evolved 1 starter and the others stayed basic. Bulbasaur is the only pokemon of his I would hate if it evolved. I do not count Cyndaquil because it was so long before it evolved.

Yambo

Power Seeker
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
That depends on who his rival is and remember Trip had a Snivy from the start and evolved it, but Ash still ended up getting a Snivy, but never evolved. I just hope they don't do another Unova, Indigo, and Johto this where he only evolved 1 starter and the others stayed basic. Bulbasaur is the only pokemon of his I would hate if it evolved. I do not count Cyndaquil because it was so long before it evolved.

Trip did start with a snivy and evolve it. But thats the same as Gary starting with a squirtle and evolving it and Ash having is own squirtle but never evolve it.

But whenever Ash has a travel companion who starts their journey right before they meet Ash. The travel companion has ended up with one starter or a rival ends up with a starter. And Ash gets the very last one. However when it doesnt look like that Ash ends up with all starters but they dont all evolve. And i dont count chimchar since it was made for the series as some glue for Paul and Ash.

I hope he gets Froakie and only Froakie that way we may for the first time see Ash use a final evolved water pokemon that gets a big role. All of Ashes other water pokemon not counting kingler hasnt evolved and has often have more of a goofy role in his party such as Corphish or Oshawott.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i want ash to have a pancham since...the photographer i forgot her name the gym leaders sister, didnt have it. but i dont want him to evolve it because pangoro would just be very very powerful and i like ash having powerful but not too powerful pokemon

Guy

just a guy
Years
YESSS! I am all for Ash catching a Pancham. I've always thought it looked like a Pokémon Ash could potentially have in his team. It just suits him in that way. Should he get one, however, I actually would want it to evolve. It could be his next Krookodile maybe. Plus, having a naughty nature I could see some potentially funny gags that could be used from time to time.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like how the female player character is Ash's traveling partner (Serena in this case). Clemont and Bonnie as the other partners brings back a Hoenn vibe. Judging from her description, Bonnie could play an opposite role of Max; instead of dragging her brother away from girls, she could be the one to pair Clemont up with any other girl they meet.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I haven't heard of this roster leak. Where is it from?

I don't think Pacham would be apart of Team Rocket, it's nature is too good to be part of the Rockets.

Also yes I forgot about Gary. I forget he started with a Squirtle, always thought he started with an Eevee until the Johto League. And yeah I understand what you mean, let me rephrase somewhat.

Depending on what pokemon his companions have, depends on whether or not which starters they get. We can't really count rivals. I am thinking Serena, if she is Ash's traveling partner, will get Fennekin and Ash will not and he will get the other two, unless Clemont is a traveling partner and he get's a starter at some point.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah to me Pancham in general seem to fit the Jerk With A Heart Of Gold trope, which would match better with Ash (the most likely twerp to obtain it) than with James (the most likely Rocket to obtain it). James is a sweetie and so are all his Pokémon, even though they can be aggressively affectionate. He would have a hell of a time with an unruly, mischievous Pancham. And Meowth would hate it. And all Rocket appearances would end up being Pancham fighting with Meowth is2g. Ash is more aggressive than James and has experience with 'mon that don't take orders very well, so I think he's better able to deal with the inevitable craziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back