• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z: A Worrier Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
Ok the game is set just after Goku and Vegeta defeating Majin Buu, (same year Buu was defeated) Goku gets a surprise visit from his old friend Future Trunks, and says he doesnt have time to talk, however Cell and Frieza some how have been revived and Bardock has been revived too, theres a cut scene with Bardock and Frieza talking about Goku(Kakarot) and about planet Namek(Frieza Saga).

thats just part of the story and i might be changing the title.

Playable Characters: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Future Trunks, Bardock and maybe more havnt decided just yet

NPC Characters: Cell, Frieza, Milenio, Janemba(also has been revived)

At some point in the game you will find out a Sayain Worrier Revived Cell, Frieza and Bardock, the Sayain Worrier is a Super Transcedent Sayain.

Trascedent Sayain is way way way beyond a super sayain only worthy Sayains would be able to transfrom into this.
Super Transcedent Sayain is way way way beyond a Super Sayain and way beyond a Transcedent Sayain only legendary sayains can master this form e.g: Goku and probably Broly if he mastered Transcedent Sayain Form, once at this form you can learn the legendary transcedent blast called the Transcedent Thunder once hits an ememy, the enemy loses alot of HP(obviously), and ENERGY and heals your HP and ENERGY, which makes you practicly invincible.

Features:
ABS (3% done) cant seem to get mine working need some help
Main Quests
Mini Quests

Screenies:
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
005.jpg

004.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg

009.jpg
010.jpg

The First 10 Screenies are clips from the ending of Kid Buu when Goku uses his spirit bomb

ill post the next screenies as soon as ive uploaded them, theres 14 to come so it will take a while.
the next 14 screenies is the actual thing lol.
by the way the clips are going to be in the game at the beginning so people will no that its set just after Kid Buu Saga.
C&C please

~Currently Working On~
Dragonball Z: A Worrier Returning 43%
Abs: 5%
Sprites: 56%
HUD: 3%
Story: 67%
CMS: 0%
Coding: 36%
Mapping 44%

http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/526/page12kv.png

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/9759/page26md.png

C&C please

MasaXGPMat

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
Yeah i know ive spelt it wrong but on other forums its spelt right, and im using Rm2k3 and the sprites are fixed lol, more screenshots coming up soon!

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
haha, Dash and his spelling corrections, how much times have you done that in the past week? jk, pretty good screens, but personally I am over DBZ and all of that jazz, but I enjoyed the games. Hopefully this one will be as good.

MasaXGPMat

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
*update*

~UUUUUUPPPPPPDDDDDAAATTTEEEE~
sorry about that :D
ignore the black lines on the flooring its because i had to make the images smaller to fit on one page.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Looks pretty good so far. Can't wait to see more. Also in the second last screenie you put what instead of want. Looking good.
Cya! ;)!

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 1, 2007
The basic idea looks ok, but your spelling and grammar is horrible.

"Woah man you're right, you could train here forever if you wanted to!"

"So are we just doing this all say, until we're good enough to go to the next super sayain level?"

"Hey little fighter! I'm sorry, im going to live with Videl for now"

"Want to see me and Kakarot do this in Super Saiyan form?"

Last edited:

MasaXGPMat

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
Yes I know everyone and i have fixed all spelling errors etc, and the sprites whats wrong with them? go on zerogamez and the people there make them perfect for rm2k3 and these sprites are ripped from the log series.

MasaXGPMat

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
lol all spelling errors are fixed and ive been on other sites and its Sayain

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2007
Just fix some graphics and spelling then the game will be fine. Show some of the battle system will ya?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
so....maybe it's just me,...but I've never seen a finished DBZ game......will you finish yours?...

anywho,.....good job!!!!I can't wait for it to come out!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2006
just for the record. it is SAIYAN, not SAYAIN. i was (not really any more) a huge DBZ fan. and this is from google:

Saiyan Unlimited
Saiyan Infinity · Saiyan-Evolution · The Power Within · Anime Uproar · Saiyan Spirit · Planet Dragon Ball · Saiyan Fury · DBZ Headquarters · Saiyan Haven ...
www.saiyanunlimited.net/ - 34k - 4 Jul 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

on topic: sounds good. to much reviving for my liking though. hope to see more.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Man this is sounding like english class all over again :(
The basic idea looks ok, but your spelling and grammar is horrible.

"Woah man you're right, you could train here forever if you wanted to!"

"So are we just doing this all say, until we're good enough to go to the next super sayain level?"

"Hey little fighter! I'm sorry, im going to live with Videl for now"

"Want to see me and Kakarot do this in Super Saiyan form?"
da onli 1 i see rong is the 2nd one.

Looking good, i like the screenies, sprites look good,
are u makin a CBS??

keep it up!

MasaXGPMat

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
Lol thanks for comments, yea like i said all grammer errors are fixed, more screenies soon

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Okay everyone, the sprites look aweful because the screens are smaller than their actual size. Look at the title at the top of each screen, they'ce been minimized for the big image, I guess.

Anyways, I hope he thinks he's going to finish this game or he wouldn't have started it.

I wish you good luck and hope to see the abs really soon.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
A lot of people start games. Just because someone starts something, doesn't mean they'll finish it.

if you're making this as a practice game, it looks good enough for practice. If you're serious, you need a lot of work on the basics.

The font you use is really bad. Find a better one and everyone will thank you. Just because you think English isn't a big deal, doesn't mean everyone does.

Writing makes or breaks ANY RPG. That's the real truth. If you can't write worth your life, your game is going to be equally horrible regardless of how flashy you make it. If you can't write, find someone to do it for you.

You can't make a complete game on your own--if you want it to be GOOD, that is.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Yah, yu might want to findsomeone who can write for you.

I meant, he didn't say this was practice, so I hope he didn't plan to start, get really into it and then get bored an blow it off.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back