• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I used to laugh a lot about some of the stuff said here. That has changed over the past few months. I wonder why.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Zero is nice. :3 ALSO YOU SHOULD FINISH BW!! Greatest games ever, nothing better. Don't bother with anything else.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Says the obviously biased BW Mod =b

I still think that title goes to a Zelda title, just can't decide which one at the moment. I personally lean toward Twilight Princess, but whateeeever.

I always feel so appreciated and loved posting here this time of the day. Have such wooonderful conversations with soooo many people.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
2 (Ninja'd by Stand Alone)

I'll agree on that one with you Req.
I posted my reply do I get a emblem now ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Says the obviously biased BW Mod =b

I still think that title goes to a Zelda title, just can't decide which one at the moment. I personally lean toward Twilight Princess, but whateeeever.

I always feel so appreciated and loved posting here this time of the day. Have such wooonderful conversations with soooo many people.

lmao I'm sorry @ latter ;; AND I'M SORRY FOR BEING BIASED. :(

2 (Ninja'd by Stand Alone)

I'll agree on that one with you Req.
I posted my reply do I get a emblem now ;)

Emblem was a maybe you crazy. :(

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

One question about that thread first, Nica: is it JUST the storyline relevance, or just the game as a whole until post-N's Castle? Trying to be srs, but want to confirm what I'm being srs about :U

Also, the latter? YOU SHOULDN'T BE SORRY. IT MEANS YOU CARE DEARLY FOR YOUR BABEH SECTION.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

One question about that thread first, Nica: is it JUST the storyline relevance, or just the game as a whole until post-N's Castle? Trying to be srs, but want to confirm what I'm being srs about :U

Also, the latter? YOU SHOULDN'T BE SORRY. IT MEANS YOU CARE DEARLY FOR YOUR BABEH SECTION.

Post-N's castle!!

OKAY I WON'T BE SORRY ANYMORE EVER AGAIN. ZEROING THOUGH CAUSE BADASS.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

I will kill all the Herdierzzz
2a77f5c.png

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

brb banning you. 'cause you posted in B/W and I can ban from there. ;)

(I wouldn't really, don't worry!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back