• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one should be Pkmn #6 in my party?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
Which Pokémon would you choose in your party for the Elite Four?

This is my current party (5/6 complete)

Blaziken lvl. 45
- Blaze Kick
- Brick Break
- Overheat
- Aerial Ace

Aggron lvl. 47
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
- Thunder
- Headbutt

Kadabra lvl. 48
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Punch
- Psybeam

Ludicolo lvl. 47
- Surf
- Fake Out
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

Claydol lvl. 43
- Explosion
- Psybeam
- Strengt
- Hyper Beam

Which one should be number 6?

Hariyama lvl. 43
- Surf
- Vital Throw
- Dynamicpunch
- Belly Drum

Exploud lvl. 41
- Strength
- Hyper Beam
- Facade
- Shock Wave

Regirock/Registeel/Regice lvl. 40
- Standard move set

Vibrava lvl. 41 (will train to Flygon)
- Dragonbreath
- Steel Wing
- Fly
- Crunch

Please help me, I have absolutely NO idea XD

Cinto

"...AAARGH."
Years
I'd go with the Exploud, frankly none of the choices you listed were ones I'd use with that team... Vibrava's nice, but you're probably gonna be down in two or three hits from Drake's all-dragon attack force.

Hariyama is actually pretty good, but you already have Blaziken. Registeel, I really don't know, but I don't like his normal moveset.

If you don't mind me saying, you should get rid of Explosion and Fake Out. Explosion is strong, yes, but in the Elite 4 you really don't want to inflict self-harm. It really doesn't help. Fake Out is just too weak of a move to be much help, and the opponent will hit you hard on the second turn anyway.

Kadabra's Focus Punch is another thing, it doesn't hit often and Kadabra is a special attacker, not a physical.

...Have I said too much? O-O;

Also, is this for R/S or Emerald?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Moving to in-game team help. AlexTheRose, please don't mini-mod. Just report it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I would recommend Regice to combat Drake easier but Flygon can do just as well if you're willing to train it first.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
I really gotta say Vibrava. Because Flygon owns. It is just AWESOME. If you can, replace steel wing with Earthquake though.

SilentShadow

Agent of Mystery
Years
I'll go with Flygon. Its better than the other two, Hariyama eventually gets worse in my opinion and I never saw Exploud to be that useful. As for the Regis, I dislike the legendary use in the main game... If you dont care, then choose Regice, that will help most

Back