• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2011
Looking to battle any1, my pokes are lv 100 if interested send me a pm

Years
Vm me if you're up for a battle in the 4th gen. Is anyone on right now for a battle. 6 on 6. Nu vs Nu only. My last pokemon is an UU, but no matter. I can still win. I will finish my last 6th Nu sometime this week. I'm using the heart gold version. The friend code is in my signature. Pm me your friend code though.

Years
Come on. I'm dying for a battle in the 4th gen. Rules no legendaries! 6 on 6 Nu battle anyone Please. I use the hg version. pm me your fc. I need to test my team.

Lukries

Pyroclastic Pokemon Master
Years
Anyone up for a battle over black and white? Bring any poke's you want, no real restrictions as I'm looking to have fun.

Years
Looking for a quick 4th gen battle 6 vs 6 Nu vs Nu only. Anyone on right now to battle. If so pm me along with your friend code. I check my message every 5 minutes. So let me know thanks. One rule. No legendaries!

RedDeath64

SUPREME CANNON!!!
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
Looking for some 5th gen battles. VM me if you want to battle. :)

AleksanderU

Woohooo
Years
I'm looking for 5th gen battles =) Yeah, battlessssss! :D
Vm me for a quick battle =) (pssssssssssst. I'm also doing uber 5th gen)

marcc5m

what
Years
Looking for a 5th gen battle to get me back into competitive battling.
FC is in sig, VM/PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back