The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 01:55 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
@Gemini

Looks good to me! Havn't had a darker bully like character in PTA so this oughta be a nice change of pace. Just on time for the new day also! I would say that you should add some history on how she recieved Treeko though but that's my biggest nitpick.

Since we're setting up classes and all, anything you'd like your character to end up in?

Also, for those reading in the OOC, I'd like to do an activity check to see how many of you are active in PTA at the moment so that I can set up classes. Just make a post and place in your Character(s) names in the post as well and I'll start arranging things. you can also state your class preferences also.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 02:00 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
*beep* *beep* Lucia bot V1.542 is online and awaiting dawn. *beep*
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 02:13 PM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
*Waves* Sammy Cooper. Any class is fine by me for the next day.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 04:23 PM
Gemini8910

@Megaman

I added some stuff in about her Pokemon, hobbies, and her "street persona". I'm a silly person and forgot to put them in there in the first place.

Whatever random classes she gets put it is fine. She'd probably just pick classes at random and not go to half of them anyway. Although the Self Defense class would be hilarious, as she's probably better than the teacher at this point. Even better if students get to practice on each other... >:3
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 04:23 PM
Gemini8910

That double post though. >.>

Last edited by Gemini8910; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:28 PM. Reason: Double Post
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 06:08 PM
Nillemi
Under my Rock

Nature: Impish
Ellie is still here.

Oh and I'm gonna be changing my name near the beginning of July when it becomes available, just a heads up.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 04:53 AM
Murkmire
Deathly Clown
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Well, um... I'm still out of a computer. It would seem I won't be getting a personal computer for... Quite a long time. =/

I'll just withdraw my character from the RP. My apologies.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 09:15 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn is still here...just in suspended animation until I can post again.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 12:16 PM
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Yeah I'm still here. Any class at all will do. Surprise me :D
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 12:21 PM
GastlyGibus
Master Exploder

I'm still here too, I suppose. I know i haven't posted much, but since it's been slow, does that count as a valid excuse? xD

Anyways, my SU is here, Samantha Lee, and I don't really mind what classes she gets. Whatever works.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 03:45 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Madokami~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
I'm here! Just been REALLY lazy and sleeping past noon and trying to not murder this crappy laptop. Sorry. *derp* Any class is fine, but I'd prefer to have both of my characters in the same class, because drama. Kayla and Holly have issues to work out.

If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every time!
Old 1 Week Ago, 11:18 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Life Skills (Flanerry):
Lucia Bernivard
Valorie Ryder
Samantha Lee

Self Defense (Maylene)
Kayla Makigatayama
Holly Amarosa
Ellie Ward
Liam Conor Crawford

Advanced Mining (Clay):
Mark Wilson
Amber Frost
Sammy Cooper
Shawn Williams

This is the current class list based on those who have posted their activity check. If your character name isn't in here or the names are incorrect, or if you'd like to be in a different class then let me know immediately.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old 1 Week Ago, 11:06 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
POOF!

The day is over! Make your final night/morning post and begin posting during the new day! I would like to offer to RP Flannery, perhaps some other NPCs as well. I may randomly approach player characters with NPCs in the spirit of throwing curve balls at others.

Stay tuned for some daily announcements once I get my own posts written!
Old 1 Week Ago, 03:50 AM
Blastin'Tyruntz
TeaM Spheal's favorite fossil

Nature: Gentle
SU is here, right? Decided to start here again with a new character, yeah yeah blah blah.

Name: Lysandros Durand
Nickname: none (People who interact with me may pick a nickname later)
Dorm: Suicune dorms.
Appearance: Tanned, about 5'10-11" tall. He likes to wear hoodies and has a vertical scar on his left eye, he has hazel eyes and black hair.

Personality (150 words minimum): Lysandros is a cheerful guy, he is kind of a clown, always trying to cheer everyone up. He can't stand bullying and has a bit of a temper, often standing for his friends when they are in need, even if he has no chance of winning. He is hyper active, and had developed a unique way to control his nervousness. He is often deemed as childish, yet has a startegic mind and can be serious when needed. He loves sports, especially MMA and Boxing. He is very confident around the opposite sex, and will try to make a move if he thinks the girl is attarctive. He is humble, coming from a middle-class family. Has a very high sense of duty and will stop at nothing to complete a job or a task, unless his friends are in danger. Brutally honest and sarcastic, his humour can be described as dark and cynical. Lysandros is very friendly and will always try to make a good first impression.
Fighting, Ground and Rock are his favorite types. When battling, he can often let his thoughts cloud his judgement, and his opponents may suffer injuries, both pokemon and when fighting- humans. He is a man of honor and will not strike down an unarmed or injured opponent any farther.

History: Lysandros's mother is greek and his father is french. He has lived with his grandparents ever since the age of 4, when his parents died in a car accident, while his father was drunk. His grandfather taught him both fighting skills (wrestling and usage of swords and knives) and survival, foreshadowing his and his wife's inevitable will result in the kid going to the street. While at a tournament at the age of 12, his opponent slashed his eye and the scar has been haunting his life since then, resulting in him building his body. He had gone to an orphanage following his grandparents death at the age of 10 and was studying to be a pokemon trainer, recieving a Tyrogue after joining the orpahnage. He had since then captured a second pokemon, a Boldor, and also a machop. He has been bullied for years and has been getting a temper, but after going on a rampage at the age of 14 and getting therapy, he started being humouros and even friendly towards other people, and has been trying his luck with ladies .After his grandparents death, he had developed a weird sort of nervous habbit which he controls with a butterfly knife his grandfather gave him, that opens and closes to calm himself down. He is a newcomer to the academy, and is hoping to find new friends. He had passed the exams and got into the Suicune dorms, which was surprising, because he basically guessed his way through the written exam and frankly, thought he would fail. At the other part he did well, though. All of his friends from the orphanage came to congratulate him and wish him and another boy from the orphanage goodluck in their journey. They were bitter rivals and the boy has always been bullying Lysandros, which made him go on said rampage and injuring the other kid badly. He has been trying to get over his violence tendencies since the through therapy and anger managment. He was captain of the wrestling team at his former school and a very skilled fighter by himself, having several thropies and medals. The closest personto him in the orphanage home was his best friend Ed, which was the one calming Lysandros down whenever he got angry.
Lysandros is signing up to the Self defense class.

Pokemon:
Species: Hitmonchan (iron fist)
Nickname: Kratos
Personality: Very loyal to Lysandros, they are often working as a coherent unit.
Lvl: 30.
Moveset:
-Close combat, Ice punch, Thunder punch, Fire punch, Agility, Bullet punch.

Species: Machoke (No guard)
Nickname: Androcles
Personality: Androcles is a rebel, disobeying Lysandros whenever he thinks he has a shot to win with brute force rather then startegy.
Lvl: 30
Moveset:
-Dynamic punch, Cross chop, Submission, Vital throw, Focus energy, Low sweep.

Species: Boldore (Sturdy)
Nickname: Nikomedes
Personality: He is quiet, listening to orders and follows rules, as contrary to the meaning of his name (Nikomedes was a priest beaten to death because he refused to worship the roman gods)
Lvl: 30
Moveset:
-Stone edge, Sandstorm, Smack down, Headbutt, Harden, Rock slide.

AAAAAnd i'm done! Thank you for reading, if you read through all of it, and as soon as a get a green light, i'll start working on an opening post.

Fear me Humans!
Paired to some nice peoplez.
Old 1 Week Ago, 04:13 AM
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Just so everyone knows, I'll be changing the name of my character to Liam. I'll go back and change some of the recent-ish posts as to minimize confusion. :D
Old 5 Days Ago, 02:44 PM
megaabsol -

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):Rohan Blakk

Nickname (Optional):ro

Age (10-15):12

Sex (Male or Female):male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):Raikou dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): rowan has shoulder length, brunette hair that is often unstyled and greasy. He normally wears darker coloured clothes and black sneakers. He is a very small child, possesing a five foot three frame And weighing 5 stone 10. He has a very pale body that he often covers up.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Rohan is a very anisocial person. He was betrayed by his friends, and from then on, he led a very solitary life. Recently, he has suffered bouts of depression, and he often hits himself. He hates when people are sympathetic towards him and will often lash out, as he has a very short temper. He has been known to shoplift in the past, however he got over that part of his life.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Rohan grew up in the town of pelton, under the care of a sigle, mother. As a baby he was left in the park, and he was left to be brought up by the kind woman. On his tenth birthday, he recieved his partner pokemon, a mudkip. It escaped however, and Rohan spent day and night looking for it, not even washing, before finding it in the shower. He picked it up, hugged it, and cherished it forever. As shown by his choice of partner, Rohan loves water. He is a very fast swimmer, however he has stopped swimming so much, as he spends most of his life sleeping. He also has a strand affection for pokemon food.His foster parent thought he needed socializing more, so she signed him up for the academy

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:mudkip
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):mudkip shares a lot of traits as his owner, he is quite unenthuseastic, but he can have a fun side. He doesnt life electric types and will hide if he sees one.
Lvl(Max 30):13
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Dig
Water gun
Rock tomb
Hidden power flying
Mud sport
Opening Post (Must be from the perspective of your character.): "1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2" Rohan chanted as he swam towards the island, mudkip close behind.

(Will finish, but i am very tired at the moment.

Also......

CHOCOLATE RAINBOWS!!!
Old 4 Days Ago, 12:48 PM
MrMegaMeep
Unmotivated Dreamer

Nature: Quirky
Name: Nicholas Kurtz

Nickname (Optional): Meep

Sex: Male

Dorm: Entei

Appearance: Thick, wavy/curly honey-brown hair; green/hazel eyes; Usually wears black t-shirts with white long-sleeve cotton shirts underneath; Baggy jeans is standard in wardrobe; Owns pair of prescription sports goggles; Somewhat scrawny compared to others;

Personality: Very uncomfortable in new environments/situations; Tends to stay away from big groups; Very cheerful with others he relates to; somewhat stubborn at times; Very smart and quick to learn; Doesn’t perform well under pressure; Hates being center of attention; Dozes off when uninterested; Day dreams often; Generous to friends; Polite with strangers; Rebellious when being forced to do something; Often throws a tantrum when pushed "too hard";

History: Growing up, Meep never quite fit in with others his age. His maturity was underdeveloped, and kids would pick on him for his "unique" personality. He was also left out of many events in his old school because he never had a Pokemon before applying to Pokemon Trainer Academy. His parents never thought of Meep as responsible enough to take care of one and feared that he might hurt himself, and has punished him whenever he tried to catch one behind their backs. Despite the school counselor's opinion in the matter, they prohibited him from even mentioning the subject. Around 9 years old, he began to throw tantrums because he felt miserable that he couldn't battle against his friends to a point that his parents didn't know how to deal with him anymore. So on his 10th birthday, they agreed to give him one of the family's Furfrou's pups to him as a present, but only since they were sending him to PTA the following year. Since then to the point of his departure, he's been training with his apricot-colored Furfrou, Dude, and studying as hard as he could for the entry exam. While no one can deny his intelectual abilities, his battling skills are almost a joke. But he's determined to make something of himself and prove to his parents that he has what it takes to become a Trainer!

Pokémon:

1. Species: Furfrou
Nickname: Dude
Personality: Somewhat lazy; Very loving; Playful when he wants to be; Extremely attached to Meep; Becomes quite restless when separated; Still learning how to play "fetch" without very noticeable results.
Lvl: 22
Moves: Headbutt, Bite, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Dig
Old 3 Days Ago, 07:30 PM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
Just have to work on another SU. Hopefully I'll have something done soon.

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links