• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanum OOC

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Since 8 people are a lot and we don't want to clutter the rather tidy main thread, I would prefer if players decided in this thread before they interacted in the main thread. To avoid people getting poked without wanting it ^^ (say, if Swan wanted to post alone and ended her post at a pokémon center and someone else came up and tried to talk to Lanhua!) This way we can probably keep it pretty tidy even though you won't have to make collaborated posts.

So Miss Doronjo asking for a rival here is a typically good example of chatting beforehand :3 you can decide via PM/VM as well if that's what you prefer.

Arrgh, I'm itching to have a character myself in this RP ! But I won't ;)

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, I'm wondering if anyone would like to have a rivalry with my character. :3

Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!
Why me, of course~! I just have to write a post soon . . . lol. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. We'll just have to wait and see. ;P *glares at RHCP* >:P

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I seem to have this surge of writing juice for Lanhua right now, so I'm sorry for lanhua-spamming you xD As for the next chapter, don't worry about me, I can think of some more things to do on this route (:

Also, in light of similar in-game timezones, do you want us to keep it all on the same day or is it alright to pass days and such?

Nakuzami

Years
Welp, I'm writing a post right now.
Geezum, Melody seems to be evolving into a bit of a free spirit. Yay for character evolution! And on the second post, no less. :>

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
WHAT?! MELODY IS EVOLVING?! BUT SHE HASN'T REACHED LV. 18 YET!!! *derpface*
And yes, that had to be in ALL-CAPS. Because I'm derp like that.

I personally do not mind Lahuna-spamming. Or any character spamming at all, it gives me a good view of how other people RP and it also gives me a chance to get much better at RPing. Y'know, a watch and learn-kinda thing?

Nakuzami

Years
YES SHE IS, AND YOU COULD CALL HAX BUT SADLY I TERMINATED DR. HAX.
Well, I was going to add Route 11 to this post, but I'm too lazy to continue writing. SO HERE YOU GO, HAVE SOME CAKE, BUT REMEMBER THAT IT'S A LIE.

Nakuzami

Years
BLASPHEMY! Your curses are nothing! NOTHING! o3o
There, go read, listen to that beautiful Vanilla Blossom and eat that lying cake. EAT IT.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I don't mind Lanhua-spamming, Soul-spamming, Kitaru-spamming or any character-spamming :D well yeah, since spam is defined as Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages I'd rather not have that :B but decent, entertaining posts make me so happy~

If you're not in a hurry, do take your time to read the other players' posts as well. That, like Mr Mammoth said, can give you an insight to how other people interpret or view a route, an event or just RPing in general. And maybe you can get a feel for what players you'd like to interact with later on :3

Now, in these kind of RPs, it's often more about just writing than real RPing :x since the only other "player" you've met so far is me via the story parts of the chapters. That's why I thought changing the pace up a bit inside towns might give a different feeling for this RP. Hopefully positively so.

Also, SWAN - writing about the passing of days is completely fine. Someone might interpret route 11 to take a day or two to get through, while someone else might think it could be crossed in a couple of hours. Actually, I don't mind either interpretation. We probably shouldn't mention weekdays in this RP, then xD

BUT when you meet up, you should probably make sure both characters are at the same time of the day :p

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
YOU KILLED DR. HAX?!!!! YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR SINS!!!1!!1!!!!11

Pffth. Curses. Soul is so messed up in the head that it's like he is already under a curse :P

Well technically. *raises finger at pushes up glasses*
The cake is not a lie since you CAN find it at the end of Portal.
Well that depends on which lying cake you ate talking about, the Portal one or the 4chan one. But we will NOT even think about the latter one.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@The warden: Sure why not? Soul will be all edgy and s*** since they will be in Febourough Town, Soul's birthplace. I bet Soul would just snap immideately due to all the tension and go apes*** crazy on Kitaru as well, he'd certainly love the satisfaction to put a pestering human in his place!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'll be Kitaru's rival! Not sure how it'll work but let's go for it! :D

The warden

I'm back!
Years
@The warden: Sure why not? Soul will be all edgy and s*** since they will be in Febourough Town, Soul's birthplace. I bet Soul would just snap immideately due to all the tension and go apes*** crazy on Kitaru as well, he'd certainly love the satisfaction to put a pestering human in his place!

Yeah, that would work. I wouldn't mind Kitaru getting a little beaten up because getting into fights he can win is in character for Kitaru.

I'll be Kitaru's rival! Not sure how it'll work but let's go for it! :D

Well I think that if Ethan just starts to analyze Kitaru's behavior then Kitaru will eventually snap. The tricky thing would be pushing his buttons to make him want to battle Ethan instead of just beat him up. I would say that Kitrau's honor should be used as leverage but if you have any better ideas then just go with them.

One idea could be have the fight first then meet Ethan who notes that Kitaru has been in a fight and has bruises consitant with fighting a lot (or something like that any way). It being suggested that Kitaru is a fighter he would likely battle for his honor despite the fact he gets into fights all the time XD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Sounds like a plan to me! We'll have to wait for your fight with Soul then. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Mammoth, what's that word on s that gets censored when you type? XD

I'm looking forward to you guys meeting up :3 There'll be some further story events in the town too, at least for those who want to since it'll be optional. I perhaps should let you know that things you do in some chapters (even what pokémon you catch!) can affect what you'll be able to do / who will do something to you in future chapters ;) you won't know what, until you're there, moahaha.

I like that theme, Shawn~

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Me and Swan are going to be doing a joint post battle in the very near future :).

I'm excited to see where you are going with this story Reds. Also don't forget to read my post from the other day :P.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@RHCP: What? You mean s***, or do you mean s***? Or maybe s***, s***ily, s***, s***, s***?

Oh Red, you sneaky GM there! *waves hand gently*

@The warden: Wait. A little beat up? Soul will probably try to kill him, so I'm not too sure if Kitaru will go out with just minor bruises xD

Another thing. Fights he can win easily? Well he is a good fist-fighter against humans, but how about Pokémon? Granted, Soul is a human, BUT he is basically one with Pokémon-moves. He has claws!!! XD

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Another thing. Fights he can win easily? Well he is a good fist-fighter against humans, but how about Pokémon? Granted, Soul is a human, BUT he is basically one with Pokémon-moves. He has claws!!! XD

Oops I put "can win" it should have been "can't win", yeah I was already at the conclusion that Kitaru was going to lose.

@Red: Wow! Well I guess that means more trouble for Kitaru then.

Back