• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

waiting4b6

Bursting Fire creator
Years
3.03 fixed the viridian gym bug :)
I have no idea how to get to the holiday hi-jynx or snow way out episodes... can someone help me with that... also can't find go west young meowth or bad to the bone, but could that be something to do with the fact that i haven't completed the jynx and snow way out episodes?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
3.03 fixed the viridian gym bug :)
I have no idea how to get to the holiday hi-jynx or snow way out episodes... can someone help me with that... also can't find go west young meowth or bad to the bone, but could that be something to do with the fact that i haven't completed the jynx and snow way out episodes?

To get to Holiday Hi-Jynx, you need to do the Porygon episode first. Once it's completed, Jynx should appear on the little sandy part near Duplica's mansion.

To do Go West Young Meowth, you need to increase one of your Pokemon's toughness, smartness, and coolness by giving the appropriate shard to one of the condition upgraders located in 5 of the towns in the game (I think they're in Pewter, Vermilion and Saffron). Then go talk to the director again and he'll film using that Pokemon. Go to Celadon afterwards and go to the Hollywood Blvd. theatre to trigger the event.

Lastly, to get the Bad to the Bone event to activate, you must return to Pallet after the Pokemopolis event and speak to Oak. He will tell you that the Pokemon League is starting. Head back to Route 22 and you should trigger the event.

waiting4b6

Bursting Fire creator
Years
To get to Holiday Hi-Jynx, you need to do the Porygon episode first. Once it's completed, Jynx should appear on the little sandy part near Duplica's mansion.

To do Go West Young Meowth, you need to increase one of your Pokemon's toughness, smartness, and coolness by giving the appropriate shard to one of the condition upgraders located in 5 of the towns in the game (I think they're in Pewter, Vermilion and Saffron). Then go talk to the director again and he'll film using that Pokemon. Go to Celadon afterwards and go to the Hollywood Blvd. theatre to trigger the event.

Lastly, to get the Bad to the Bone event to activate, you must return to Pallet after the Pokemopolis event and speak to Oak. He will tell you that the Pokemon League is starting. Head back to Route 22 and you should trigger the event.

Thanks that helped me a lot.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
I'm 90% sure you go keep going right past the flag rock thing in pi-kahuna and then you go down and then right. Then it's pretty straight-forward from there

90% ? D: That doesn't sound too good lol

Edit 1: I got it. Also, where is the Nurse Joy Officer Jenny is talking about? (Mewtwo event). I can't find here anywhere.

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
^ You'll find her when you get to New Island.

Btw, Tcoppy has confirmed that the No Eggs patch works, so anyone who got stuck at the movie event can try that. It also pretty much confirms that it was the Misty battle that was screwing things up, so it should all be fixed up in the current beta if you start over.

Thanks again for all the bug reports. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
I didn't get any bug so far and I can't go on the boat or anything, the sailor won't get the boat working and the current is too strong to use the raft.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I didn't get any bug so far and I can't go on the boat or anything, the sailor won't get the boat working and the current is too strong to use the raft.

After you talk to Jenny, click on the water anywhere to the right. It will allow you to use the raft as your only resort if you have a water Pokemon with you.

waiting4b6

Bursting Fire creator
Years

After talking to everyone press against the water on the right side of the wharf. It will destroy your raft and send you underwater, so i hope you've done all the events before that that require the raft.

Edit: Oh i guess Metapod bet me to it

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
Crap, right after I press A against the Water, my pokes turn into eggs -.- What do I do now?

waiting4b6

Bursting Fire creator
Years
Crap, right after I press A against the Water, my pokes turn into eggs -.- What do I do now?

Download the egg corruption patch that should fix it. Don't save with the eggs.

Edit: it's one or two pages back included in one of metapod23's posts.

Years
Hey I'm new here and from hungary
first at all, that is the game I always dreamed of when I was like 5 or 6 and got my first pokemon red edition. thank you for what you are doing here, this is realy great!

Now the bugs I found:
-Mother and father of Kangama-child sometimes don't change their text, just the boy( could be because I went to often to safari zone)
-one time team rocket did not appear in the safari zone (same here I went a few times in the safari zone before I reached the end.
-when you beginn the christmas special before the pikachu event, the rom crashes. -similar with the electric soldier porygon and the mysterios ditto house, it all seems to depend in which order you do what, so that it doesn't mess up.. so could you please look that you have to do everything in the right order like in the anime at that part?
-when I faught aerodactyl my team was already full so I had no room for the togepi egg and went to the hospital that comes next to restore the aerodactyl, when I went back the egg was gone.. and gary appeard again. (at this point when I want to read the summary of my pokemon, the screan just turns black..)
-later when bulbasaurs evolve and teach you solar beam, the screan turns black,too.

I have stopped at this point now, all other bugs I saw have been postet already, and still I have to say this game is awesome, very good! keep on! I want to help gettin rid of these bugs so you can complete your game :)

Years
Hello~ I'm playing the Beta 3.01 now and I like it so far~
Just a question... I just realised I haven't caught a Pidgeotto or a Caterpie... like Ash does in the anime. Was I supposed to do that?

*Also, I beat Brock on my first go~ xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
When ever i go into the Five Star Breeding Center it goes black screen,is it cuz i already did the misty battle in Beta 2?

also what do i have to do to let that sailor south of the breeding center take me 2 cinnibar

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
Hello~ I'm playing the Beta 3.01 now and I like it so far~
Just a question... I just realised I haven't caught a Pidgeotto or a Caterpie... like Ash does in the anime. Was I supposed to do that?

*Also, I beat Brock on my first go~ xD

you won't be able to do some events like bye bye butterfree.

Back