• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Small thing, the pokedex still lists the region as Hoenn, as well as uses the Hoenn map for the pokemon area data

Thanks for telling me this, someone else talked about this before, and I'll solve this problem later.

How can i get itemfinder ?

Someone in Cherry Villa will give you one.

Yes Victory Fire sequel, I cant wait! Do you have any idea when the next beta will be out and do you have an idea of when you want the full game to be released?

The next beta will be released after TYRON Region completed, I think this will take at least one month.

I made a little video about your hack.
Maybe you could use it in your thread to get more audience ;) (if you didn't already make a video about this hack.)
I really like it btw! Looking forward to Beta 3! :P

Thanks for your help, I may consider about this.

Looks like a good game but im waiting till the full game comes out. Any Idea when?

I think it will spend at least one month to finish TYRON Region and release the beta3,and it will take about two months to finish other things like JOHTO Region, Pokemon from 6th generation and something else.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
excuse me im having trouble extracting the files for resolution it tells me to merge thousands and the merging never completes

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
I have a huge problem. I am at Lividity City Gym and the teleportation tiles don't light up even after I press the hidden switch. Can I fix this problem or do I have to restart the game?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Legends in the game and where to find them?

There're only 7 legendary Pokemon available in current beta. You'll be able to get Keldeo automatically in an event, and after that event, you can find Cobalion in a small cave on Umber Path, after you battled it, Terrakion and Virizion will be available on Grass Path and Cloud Forest, shiny Rayquaza can be found in Sky Castle after you defeated the E4, Xerneas can be found in Fairy Forest can be accessed from the cave in Bronze Lake, Genesect will be obtained in the secret room of Sky Castle after you finish the event there and go back.

I have a huge problem. I am at Lividity City Gym and the teleportation tiles don't light up even after I press the hidden switch. Can I fix this problem or do I have to restart the game?

Try to download the patch file again and retry for it, I believe that it will be available.

Years
Well I just finished playing Victory fire and I loved it :3 So I cannot wait to play this game *_* I started playing beta version and so far I love it! I love the starters and I love everything <3 I just cannot wait to get my hands on finished version :3 Will defenitely play it untill the end <3

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
This Hack has a very unique Graphic. I guess that's what's making this Hack out ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Lol can't wait to play next beta. XD and cant wait till you add that "Thing" XD

I think it will be added in Version1.

Sorry for being late, I was busy recently so the beta3 is still not finished, but I will not break my promise, so I think I should release the Pre-Beta 2.99 here even though only 6 gyms in TYRON Region completed in the current version.

Screenshots:

Pre-beta3Screens_zpsef05e131.png

This hack is 70% finished now, it ends up after you earned your 14th badge.

Back