• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
The Life of Pi

Very entertaining movie. I adore that tiger =3, the animal trainers did a brilliant job as id the cgi artists. Highly recommend it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Last watched Fast and Furious 6 (after marathoning the previous 5)
Think it was a good follow up to Fast 5, had its moments but probably was missing something. Nicely tied up ending too (they tried to link it well and i think it was good)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Last thing I watched was Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Lightning Thief as part of the Mythology section in our English class (Mythology in English - who would've guessed?)

I can easily say it was a fantastic movie. Most people say it looks dumb, but it's very tastefully done. It's got good humor, is accurate in relation to the myths, and has some pretty awesome fight scenes (my favorites were probably Medusa and the Hydra, and when Annabelle totally beat up Percy during Capture the Flag xD), and had a good ending too. I honestly loved every bit of it, and cried a bit when Percy's mom was crushed by the Minotaur (judge me). It might be from a few years ago but it's still amazing.

My only qualm was that it could have been a bit longer, as it was over pretty quickly. Nonetheless, still great.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

was the last movie I remember watching before I left the house. On SyFy. Not my favorite type of movies, I don't mind watching once in a while.

Nakala Pri

The last movie I watched was the latest Star Trek. I give it a nine out of ten, I would give it ten but they think JUST BECAUSE YOU DYE A PERSON GREEN, THEY ARE AN ALIEN! It creams my corn!

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
My girlfriend has a thing for Ol'Skool 'Horror' Flicks.

We Watched Friday The 13th Last Night. I wouldn't even call it horror. Just Late 70's/Early 80's Rubbish.

Years
Recently I have watched Tower Heist, Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 2 (Lost World). Onwards to the third JP movie tonight because I love them so much xD

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I saw Star Trek: Into Darkness a week ago and yesterday I watched my Blu-ray edition of Skyfall. Star Trek though is clearly the best movie of the year though. :)

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Recently the last movie I've watched was "Brave". Yeah I know, it's a year old, but not everyone has the time or money to go and watch movies all the time. :/

It was pretty good, although was really stereotypical for the most part. I liked the ending though. :)

Years
Inception is an awesome movie :D

Last movie I watched was the A-Team movie and before that Role Models :D
Tonight I'm watching Underworld: Awakening.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
"The Polar Express"

Best animated movie ever.

"Niko 2 Little Brother Big Brother"

Well done sequel to The Flight Before Christmas.

Years
I just finished watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest since it came on TV. It's a pretty good movie, but it's the third time I've seen it now, and I've still yet to see either the original or any of the sequels. I'm thinking I should get around to that sometime, haha.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
last movie I watch was life of pi, only about half way through but plan to finish it up tonight, I love it so far. Its great to see a movie that is not about killing people or blowing things up.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Cocktail (1988)

Can't beat a bit of 1980s Tom Cruise. I actually really enjoyed watching this for a second time, I don't know if the recording hadn't worked right or if I just didn't pay attention but the first time I watched I didn't realise it had a semi-happy ending :)

The Next Three Days

When I saw the adverts for this in 2010 I thought it was much more of an action film. It wasn't, but it wasn't disappointing either. Sure, the plot would be a lot less believable if it wasn't Russell Crowe, and he hadn't taken hints from Liam Neeson. But it was Russell Crowe, and he did take advice from the mentor of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Batman, Bane etc. xD
And it honestly had me sitting up straight wondering what was going to happen next, even once I realised they were definitely getting away with it. The scene where he took the old couple for a drive had me thinking "genius".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back