• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the profile of the person above you! [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Color scheme isn't really good. The transparency in headers doesn't work for your profile. Stuff becomes hard to read on that background. Speaking of background - background image hasn't been blended so it looks really...bad, to be honest. Overall, not really a good profile, imo. You can honestly try to blend the background image by erasing some parts from the edges or maybe go for a smaller pic. And it'll help if you do allot some colors to the headers. Or go for a header background image that doesn't make the text above it hard to read.

3//10

Honest

Hi!
Years
Lol, that profile was me circa '09

Anyway, I still do like the dark look, and red/black always gave a good contrast. The font sorta kills it, though, to be honest. 6.5/10

Years
2/10

Looks way too similar to the default profile colors except with a font change, a bit of a let-down from your last one.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
6/10, it's too monochromatic for my tastes, and with someone that has supporter status there's a lot more you could potentially do!

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
9/10 As stated above, I really like the white-on-grey stuff you have going there. I dunno, my eyes just hurt ever so slightly looking at it though. It may be because I have a headache.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
3/10, there really isn't much done to it other than changing the main tab, the font, and the buttons to an ugly green =x

Honest

Hi!
Years
I love Swift. :3

That being said, I have two main issues. One, the picture of Swift appears to be a little too big, her dress leaks to the left of the VMs. Two, the pattern included in the blocks don't exactly work well with the colors, sorry ;;

5.5/10

Years
9/10

Deadpool theme matches your profile colors. Although I would have liked you abusing the supporter-only profile customization more.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
8/10

I like the theme. Everything matches. I just think that as a supporter you can do a bit more with the background perhaps or even create gradient bars for the tabs (like the VM / About Me / Statistics / etc). Otherwise I'm a sucker for a grayscale theme. They're always classy.

Years
10/10

Seeing that Zayn Malik pic all over that profile makes me know that if it ever participated in a Prettiest Profile Contest, it would absolutely trounce the rest of the competition, unless if one voter hated One Direction. Definitely the best-looking profile I've ever seen on PC.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
10/10

All text can be seen without eyes hurting, and background's great quality. =9

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
8/10

I like it, not an MLP fan but that's not my reason for 8/10. Everyone likes their own thing and I won't let that affect my score. I think, however, that the brownish color you're using could match the MLP character a bit better. Try using a eye dropper tool in some photoshop-esque program to get the exact hex code color to match. It looks darker than I think it should be. Other than that I like it. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back