• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Sea Weasels [The Buizel and Floatzel Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
username: ikaroschase
partner: mariana - an ordinary buizel
partner details: mariana is a rather spunky buizel with an attitude, but she's very lovable. competitive, she's willing to train hard with her partner with everything she's got. <3
your opinion on buizel/floatzel: i saw satoshi's buizel and i loved it ever since (; its so cute with that float ring around its neck. and i kinda like things with a little attitude because too much accomodation bores me :\ same goes for pokemon.

if floatzel had an evolution in generation 6, what would it be?
some badass weasel [i can't change this fact] thats part water type part dark type (: just high attack and speed is fine with me ><

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
If Floatzel had an evolution in Generation 6, what would it be?
Welcome ikaroschase.
I was about to post your answer. (the Part Dark-Type and High Attack and Speed. I want a Weacha/Weatah or Weasel-Cheetah Hybrid. Since he has this. He can have Illusion!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If Floatzel had an evolution in Generation 6, what would it be?
Welcome ikaroschase.
I was about to post your answer. (the Part Dark-Type and High Attack and Speed. I want a Weacha/Weatah or Weasel-Cheetah Hybrid. Since he has this. He can have Illusion!

Hmmm, why is it that everyone seems to think Buizel would be so suited as a Dark type? Personally I can't see that at all, Buizel and Floatzel seem so good and pure to me, I can't see anything evil about them at all. D:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
username: ikaroschase
partner: mariana - an ordinary buizel
partner details: mariana is a rather spunky buizel with an attitude, but she's very lovable. competitive, she's willing to train hard with her partner with everything she's got. <3
your opinion on buizel/floatzel: i saw satoshi's buizel and i loved it ever since (; its so cute with that float ring around its neck. and i kinda like things with a little attitude because too much accomodation bores me :\ same goes for pokemon.

Welcome to the club ikaroschase

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
CHRISTMAS TOPIC TIME!

If you could have anything Buizel/Floatzel related for Christmas, what would it be?

Naturally, I would like to have a real life Buizel.

ikaroschase

Years
CHRISTMAS TOPIC TIME!

If you could have anything Buizel/Floatzel related for Christmas, what would it be?

Naturally, I would like to have a real life Buizel.

i want a real life buizel too ^^ merry christmas guys! (:

buizel5.png

Years
Username: PokemonLady

Partner: Banzai the Samurai Buizel

Partner Details: Is smart & cunning... very agile & gets serious when it needs too

Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: They are one of my favorite water pokemon & there both totally cute

ikaroschase

Years
hey peeps ^^ happy new year! (:
may buizel be more and more awesome as the year progresses (:

28.png

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Username: PokemonLady

Partner: Banzai the Samurai Buizel

Partner Details: Is smart & cunning... very agile & gets serious when it needs too

Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: They are one of my favorite water pokemon & there both totally cute

Welcome to the group PokemonLady

Also, now that Christmas is over, it's time for a new topic:

Would you like to have a game with a Buizel as a main character?

I would personally would love to have a game in which one of the main characters was a Buizel.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Welcome to the group PokemonLady

Also, now that Christmas is over, it's time for a new topic:

I would personally would love to have a game in which one of the main characters was a Buizel.

I would absolutely love this! I try to make sure when playing games like Rumble Blast or Mystery Dungeon that I have a Buizel up front most of the time, so a game where you're made to would be even better!

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Me Too I WANT!!!!! Btw,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and Happy Friday the 13th

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I would absolutely love this! I try to make sure when playing games like Rumble Blast or Mystery Dungeon that I have a Buizel up front most of the time, so a game where you're made to would be even better!

Me Too I WANT!!!!! Btw,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and Happy Friday the 13th

And in a community where fangames are commonplace, anyone could make that game possible!

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
Username: quilzel
Partner: Hiro (pronounced hero, was the name of my in game Buizel )
Partner Details: Typical Builzel that loves hanging out with his human (me). Likes to be lazy, but also likes to play. I tend to think of the way a Builzel would act the same way my pet ferret acts. The best way to describe that would be that "Ferrets have two modes, off, and way on" (not my vid, but you get the idea of 'way on' http://youtu.be/1rKBZSHubO8)
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: OMG TEH SO CUTE!!!!!111

In all honestly, they really are cute, I was never a fan of the color orange, but somehow it just works with Buizel. They have a good move pool, and great attack and speed, too bad they are a house of cards when it comes to defense. t-t

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Username: quilzel
Partner: Hiro (pronounced hero, was the name of my in game Buizel )
Partner Details: Typical Builzel that loves hanging out with his human (me). Likes to be lazy, but also likes to play. I tend to think of the way a Builzel would act the same way my pet ferret acts. The best way to describe that would be that "Ferrets have two modes, off, and way on" (not my vid, but you get the idea of 'way on' http://youtu.be/1rKBZSHubO8)
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: OMG TEH SO CUTE!!!!!111

In all honestly, they really are cute, I was never a fan of the color orange, but somehow it just works with Buizel. They have a good move pool, and great attack and speed, too bad they are a house of cards when it comes to defense. t-t

Welcome to the group quilzel, I hope you have fun!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Seems we're in need of a new topic!

New topic: 'Which do you find cuter, Buizel or Floatzel?'

For me the answer is Buizel, that thing's adorable! <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
That's not to say Floatzel isn't cute though!

Floatzel_floating_by_RoseRaptor.png

I find it interesting how Floatzel is often seen to be a mother in most of the pictures involving it... I always considered it a rough-tough Pokemon! But fan art seems to think differently :o What do you guys think?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Which do you find cuter, Buizel or Floatzel?

To be honest, both are equally cute, I find neither to be cuter than the other.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmm, I think we need a new topic in here for some activity :3

New topic: 'Story time! Continue the next line of the story in your post!'

Nathan the Buizel was relentlessly practising his Aqua Jet attack into the river to become as powerful as his brother Oliver the Floatzel. Nathan had always wanted to evolve to reach his full potential, but to his disappointment his cruel previous trainer had used an everstone to stop him from evolving before releasing him into the wild. Nathan had never understood why the trainer had subjected him to this fate, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from becoming the best.

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
Hmm, I think we need a new topic in here for some activity :3

New topic: 'Story time! Continue the next line of the story in your post!'

Nathan the Buizel was relentlessly practising his Aqua Jet attack into the river to become as powerful as his brother Oliver the Floatzel. Nathan had always wanted to evolve to reach his full potential, but to his disappointment his cruel previous trainer had used an everstone to stop him from evolving before releasing him into the wild. Nathan had never understood why the trainer had subjected him to this fate, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from becoming the best.

I like this idea:

Nathan shot out of the water again using Aqua Jet to aid in his jump. At the height of his climb, he somersaulted releasing several Sonic Booms towards the river that rapidly approached. With a great thunders crash and explosion of water, Nathan sank under the surface. While under water everything seemed so peaceful and tranquil. It reminded him of his time... "No," he told himself, "Focus, power, and accuracy. I have to be better, I will be better."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back