• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
hey so is this ever getting an update like is metapod finished with this and moving on or hats the deal?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
Hello

I'm playing the 3.6.1 version and when I entered Koga's Gym I talked to the back of the statue and pressed B.
But I can't get to Koga.. there are like permanent glass-walls blocking my way...
Is this a bug or something?

Can someone help me?

Thanks. Greetz

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
no bug. keep trying. check out a walk-through if you need help.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
I really like your hack, i think there's somes goods ideas, and if it was real, i surely buy it ! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
lol i started watching pokemon again, and i thought to myself "somebody should do a hack based on the series" and here it is, i dont know how come i never saw this hack, it looks great, keep up the good work, im goona try it right now

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Anyway, it says the episodes are done? So why isn't it implemented yet?
Because episodes are done but Meta did not finish all the scheduled episodes for the beta 3.5 and he does not want to release any new episodes before all scheduled are finished.

And to everyone asking about walkthrough.
I know it's reaaaaaally easy to just ask without any effort to actually find it but have you ever heard of Youtube let's play videos?

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Is there an issue if I don't get the phonecall after Rock Tunnel? I could find not being able to get a super rod, but apart from from that?

Else I'll just go up North and complete the events.

Great hack btw!

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2012
The download site is messed up, when I try to download the file, it's only 1.6 mb, and ones it is finished it says cant find, would you like to search the internet for the program, doing so doesn't find anything. Please i'd like help, I played the game like 2 versions earlier but got stuck by bugs and now I want to go again hoping the bugs have been dealt with. I had amazing fun playing last time. So please can someone give me a fixed download link or an explanation on how to download this Rom?!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
The download site is messed up, when I try to download the file, it's only 1.6 mb, and ones it is finished it says cant find, would you like to search the internet for the program, doing so doesn't find anything. Please i'd like help, I played the game like 2 versions earlier but got stuck by bugs and now I want to go again hoping the bugs have been dealt with. I had amazing fun playing last time. So please can someone give me a fixed download link or an explanation on how to download this Rom?!!!

Heyo
What you downloaded is not the full ROM, it's called a patch. You'll need to have the FireRed Rom (it's a .gba file) as well as this patch, and then Google how to apply a patch file to the ROM, and before you know it you'll be playing :)

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
i think u need to get out of that building and come towards victory road.. and u need to complete that torch carrying event.. try it, it may help..

did all that already I even went back and did the pokemopolis event to get prof. oak to open the league but the guard still says you don't have a match on the field even though i'm already registered and am supposed to have a match on the water field so Meta wherever you are HELP ME!!!!!

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
bad news

yo i got bad news for you all

i don't think that metapod will ever be coming back to work on this hack and finish the next beta

i think that this is the end cuz he hasnt work on this hack in almost a month...
might be forever goodbye

Back