• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

Sometimes I don't care of getting the PC Supporter thing though, but I do care of how people would acknowledge me, even my friends. And that I've been trying to be a better writer by like writing various chapters of this story I'm writing, but coming up with battles and plots like that is kind of hard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Whoo Pokey~

I'll probably put it up after I'm done with this drawing I'm coloring. As long as it's before I have to go to some parade to see my brother and his band march in it.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've been watching ponies :U

Though after having done so I venture here and read certain places outside OT that I used to enjoy. Now I start getting irritated by people. Think I'll just stick to stalking and occasionally posting here again. Again. 3:

Edit: Also, Supportship isn't supposed to be about popularity... nor do I believe it affects it in any way considering how many there are. Giving it to someone is supposed to show that the recipient is someone you have respect for and hold regard for, and also it was supposed to show care for the community. Unless you're one of those that was just in it for the perks :U

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
It's that girly Anita kid! :D

Hi guys and girl. :)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

OMG it's a Gaz. Someone fetch the crown and a steel cage so he can't run away again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Gazza! Nice to see you online for once!

To celebrate let's have a rare Tara drawing:
K9iql.png

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I'm here to claim my MotY award!
I obviously deserve it. :L

YOU'RE RIGHT POKEY! I DO HAVE A PRETTY INTERNET FACE!

Not as nice as that drawing. :L

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup! Apparently it's going to be a whole arc so I'm pretty excited. /o/ And yesterday I was talking with some people and someone suggested a few things. Then other things were said and eventually this was drawn. |D;

And haha, thanks~ First time I actually completed something in Sai so I'm pretty content. Doing the shading was quite fun; I imagine it will be more fun when I get my new tablet pen. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm working on it now.

Also new deviantArt @ binarypeaches (figures). Hopefully I'll use this one more often.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

BUT N MEANS PLASMA. And you can't have a region without the regional enemies and we're finally getting them. ;w;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. There was going to be one in the desert but it never aired due to the Earthquake. So this will be making up for it I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back