• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I don't know what you're talking about Tara... But no, you can't sleep to till January, you'll miss out on all the holidays! =O

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oohh, looks like they're merging the plasma plots of BW and BW2.
Also with all those game-specific characters there, having Cilan just being there looking all serious is so out of place hahaha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That doesn't really mean much and a lot of our busses aren't double-decker anyway. I think it's more to do with the "don't travel unless it's really necessary" messages that get put all over tv and well, people making a big deal out of nothing.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Clearly One Piece ripped off Fairy Tail's art style.

Oda just went back in time so he could write his manga before Mashima did.
And then he used pirate magic to make people think his writing was good.

And that concludes why flamboyant dragon men with giant breasts are better than rubber pirates with katanas and giant breasts.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

...Now, I would respect your opinion, but then you wrote "it's own merit".
All credibility lost. You're a fraud, lappy.

Though in other news Chuuni is a million times better than I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back