• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Professional black pants and a bright red polo shirt with "Liquorland" written on the front and back. Also a very stylish lanyard around my neck with my name on it, just in case I forget.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Walked around in sweatpants all day (that are also my pyjama pants) with two pairs of socks on and the most lazy knit sweater you can imagine.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
today I am wearing a white polo shirt, an unbuttoned blue/light bluish shirt as a jacket, some slim blue jeans and well some white flat shoes ( not in the house though lol) with navy socks. I also have my hair in a ponytail too lol

Honest

Hi!
Years
Er, baby blue button down from H&M with the top three buttons unbuttoned to show my tank-top. Black skinny jeans with black leather boat shoes. And a nice black scarf. Even though it was pretty warm. :3

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Right now I'm just in a plain white singlet and blue shorts, soon I'll be in my McDonalds uniform (it's all black with yellow lines and a 'M') which I like since I prefer dark clothing...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Wore my Kings of Leon shirt today to celebrate the release of their 6th album, Mechanical Bull! :) And jeans and Toms, haha.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I wore blue denim bermuda shorts and a grey and maroon striped t-shirt. Perfect, comfortable outfit for the weather, which was not to warm or cool.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Today I'm wearing a grey Converse v-neck shirt and a normal pair of jean with ,you guess it, my normal shoes and black socks.

Sirfetch’d

Today I wore a light blue aeropostale shirt with a salmon colored shorts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Today was just some Aeropostale (I think) Jeans and a green t-shirt with old school Mickey Mouse on it. And of course, my black hat when I went to class because of crappy hair.

Crux

Evermore
Years
As usual a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. My Red Hot Chili Peppers T, to be specific. Because I Can't Stop.

Years
Today I'm wearing a blue Florida Gators shirt (the same one mentioned in my original post in this thread) and shorts.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
plain white t-shirt, a greyish bluish plaid buttoned up shirt(that I wore unbuttoned as my jacket), some light torqoise colored pants and some black tennis shoes. and another pony tail lol and also my golden glasses

though right now atm i am wearing my "house clothes"(sweat pants I believe),a everyday white ecco shirt,and some navy socks lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I have a couple of t-shirts that are awesome and comfortable as hell. They're not too showy but just decent. I wear one of the everyday. Today I wore a light brown one. And I like 3 fourths. Wore a dark green colored one today.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
White shirt + blue boxers. It's 10PM at home and everyone knows I hate pants.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I wore black leggings under my blue/white/black dress. I was just gunna wear the dress but it was cold. xD lies. It's because I hadn't shaved in a bit.

Though right now, I'm wearing my purple plaid pj pants along with my pink tanktop. My blue housecoat and white bootie slippers warm me even more up! <3

Back