• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
Years
As of right now, my MAIN focus is beating Final Fantasy XII: Lightning Returns. As of right now, I'm on Day 9 and I'm just trying to kill off as MANY monsters as I can to make the Ultimate lair easier. Right now, I have killed off 18 species of monsters, and I'm working on the Earter Eaters and Chocobo Eaters, cause I'd rather not face THEM in the Ultimate Lair. I've pretty much gotten all the side-quests done other then Death Game, which I use to farm EP, and one other that I needed to wait another day for.

On the side, I've been trying to beat Raidou Kuzunoha 2, grinding in Raidou Kuzunoha 1 so I can beat the Super-Boss of that game, and doing a VERY hard (and incredibly stupid on my part) run of Persona 4 Golden.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Borderlands 2. I'm actually quite amazed at how fun this game is considering that some people may say that its not a huge improvement from its predecessor but in regards to the amount of action and features, this is definitely a step up. The intro segment of BL2 is quite slow though which was unlike the original game which you faced off the bandits, the DISC1 mooks of Borderlands 1, right of the bat. My only gripes with Borderlands 2 is that this is were we see Gearbox just says "F**K off" with the believable and the decent effort to have a serious storyline in their games and just rely on clown fiesta humor and hilarity, despite how the overarching plot of Borderlands 2 is quite serious.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Tokyo Mirages Session # FE - This is actually decent? Holy crap. This is actually decent. Characters are fun. Battle system takes awhile to kick off, but when it does, it's pretty snazzy. Boss battles are actually well-designed to a certain degree! There was boss that played mostly support as the tank of his party - he still hurts like hell, mind you - while his mooks did most of the work; that really caught me off-guard, haha. Songs are pretty fair overall, 'Give Me', 'The Labyrinth', and 'Fly' are cute and have me humming the tune occasionally. Also, despite the overall look of the game, I'm reminded more of SMT than Persona surprisingly.

But, uh. There really needs to be skip function for Session attacks. When I have seven party members going in for an attack, I'm going to be falling asleep by the end of it. I'm also not a fan of the heavy references to the Akaneia games, granted there are some for Tellius, but they're light at best.

Censorship is off the charts with the game though, lol. Chapter 2 quite literally became something completely different.

BOXBOXBOY! - SOLVING PUZZLES WITH BOXES IS STILL FUN. Being able to create two sets of boxes is pretty cool. While it's not new to the series, since the first game in World 21 I believe, experimented with it just a little bit.

Years
I just bought Dark Souls (Prepare to Die Edition), ARK : Survival Evolved and Subnautica. But I also got a copy of Pokémon Silver too...

(rip gba batteries)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just completed Star Ocean 5. It took a little over 30 hours in total for me to finish it up, and I feel like I did a good number of (fetch) quests too. Kinda got use to no cutscenes as I went along, but not being able to skip past the dialogue? C'mon. The game felt to be on a much smaller scale compared to previous games. You have a few towns, and a lot of empty terrain, and not really much to explore in between. The story was pretty crappy in my opinion, but the characters were likable to extent. Their motivations and whatnot are acceptable (aside from Victor) and they did grow on me towards the end. If you can get past some flaws, it's a pretty enjoyable game, but I won't be replaying it again anytime soon. (got the Anne ending!) On that note, I decided to buy First Depature for the PSP as I never really got too far into the original SNES version.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Late night Overwatch sessions tbh. We've almsot got a full team now so that's pretty great!

Been playing a bit of Tales Of Xillia as well. :)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Played a bit of Insurgency recently.

Think I'm going to install Just Cause 3 and start all over (since it doesn't make use of cloud save so I lost my saves)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
As of now, games part in my regular rotation

Non Multiplayer:
Borderlands 2 - definitely on top of the priority list. I've been having so much fun gunzerking my way through Pandora

Left 4 Dead 2 - mainly as one of the games I now have in my daily possession and for a minor bit of stress relief

Wolftenstein the New Order

Multiplayer:
Overwatch - yep. and not stopping. I'll need to polish up my skills and learn the game even more especially for the get together event with other players.

League of Legends - well this is one i still play with a bit of heart mainly to keep up with the game.

Also, I think i'm going to dive into the world of Korean MMOFPS games again and see which one is worth playing.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Other than my recent sting of playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Sure, I just want to get it finished so I can move on to Re:coded, but I like the game overall aside from the mission based system. Still better than the card based gameplay in Re:Chain of Memories.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Holy Christ is that Captain Fabio?

I will be starting a playground of Deus Ex Human Revolution after flipping through about 10 games yesterday and getting bored within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back