• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Neosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh the irony. The hack is in Spanish and people want it in English, and I have a advertisement for Rosetta Stone on this thread lol. Anyways, I will play this hack even if its in Spanish, so keep up the good work with this hack! Please try to finish it!

En Español : Oh la ironía. El hack esta en español y quieren en inglés, y tengo un anuncio para Rosetta Stone en este hilo lol. de todos modos, yo tocaré este hack aun cuando su en español, así que con el buen trabajo con este hack! Por favor, tratar de terminarlo!

PS : I just put my response in SpanishDict and translated it for those who are wondering.

EDIT : I just noticed that the Region Map is Mexico. Is that on purpose? Will that have a effect on the plot or anything?

Last edited:
Hola! Lo siento si mi español es difícil a comprender. Estoy lo aprendiendo. Este hack es muy bonita! Se ve muy natural. Los eventos se ven interesantes también. Me encanta la región. Una región que toma los hermosos paisajes de México va a ser divertido para jugar. Voy a jugarlo cuando usted hace un beta. Pero, con la traducción en el mensaje primero, es muy difícil a compreder para la gente ingles. Puedo traducirlo, pero necesito el original en español. Cuado leo, tengo conocimiento casi completo. Se respondía en español que es dificil para mi. Buena suerte!

Hi! I'm sorry if my Spanish is difficult to understand. I'm learning it. This hack is very pretty! It looks very natural. The events look very interesting as well. I love the region. A region that borrows the beautiful landscapes of Mexico will be very fun to play. I will be playing it when you make a beta. But, with the translation in the first message, it is very difficult to understand for the English people. I can translate it, but I need the original in Spanish. When I read, I have almost complete understanding. It is replying in Spanish that is difficult for me. Good luck!

Last edited:

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Honestly the tiles are too flashy, too bright.. I'd love to play still but the last time I took Spanish class was 4 years ago in grade 9, and I failed with a grade of 3%.

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
WHOAHOAOAO! What the crap did I found! I new freaking discovery! After seeing the screenshots, man! I was so amazed!! But when i looked carefully on the screenshots, English is not there, but man! PLEASE! Translate this to ENGLISH, I really really want this, i want this to play! 10 STARS for you mah man!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
is is this completed hacks at least beat an elite four ?
if it is i want to give a try :) even it in spanish

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2020
Hey!
Trevor cancelled his hack a year ago, so maybe the thread may be closed...
Anyway, he left an alpha version when he cancelled the hack, you can search it...
PS: I'm not posting the link because I don't know if the rules forbid it, I don't want to have problems.
PS2: Sorry for my english level, I'm Spanish.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey!
Trevor cancelled his hack a year ago, so maybe the thread may be closed...
Anyway, he left an alpha version when he cancelled the hack, you can search it...
PS: I'm not posting the link because I don't know if the rules forbid it, I don't want to have problems.
PS2: Sorry for my english level, I'm Spanish.
If the hack creator allows you to post alpha there are no problems with rules here.
(Obviously it has to be IPS or UPS file and you need 15 posts to be able to use links in posts)

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
You know. there is always something about these Spanish Hacks that seem amaze me. And dont get me wrong, im not trying to be racist here. These hacks look the best detailed in my opinion, and they seem to get alot of attention. Most people who want to play them either just try to play them with the default languange or just wait for a translation. and from what I am saying it sounds like I have a problem with it. And the answer is no. Why? Its because its good to see hacks like this still exist. The ones that have a super amount of new tiles, sprites, etc in them, to me they should be an inspration for people to try and make fans want to do thier own hacks, to try and make something for the fanbase that the people they look up to do. And again, to me, it seems to have been doing just that with old and recent hacks turning up with amazing artwork and storytelling along with core gameplay being outstandingly great. I hope that more hacks like these turn up, because honestly these guys make the most beautiful hacks. And I do hope that there will be a English translation being worked on as soon as the game is finished.

But all I have to say now is keep up the good work.
~Zerks

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
The graphics of this hack is amazing and i didn't found any download link! Please help me! Is it available for download or not?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
mmm some reason i cant play this on my VBA, i patched it correctly but after i finish with my name and im about to start, it just goes to a black screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back