• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Yo lads!!!!Im back from the grave!!!Sorry if I've been AFK for 1 month because that damned examination gave a me a real pain and kept me away from keyboard.So,thats it for now and hoping for a warm hug from all of you {XD}

Schoolwork is always something that needs priority and loads of attention so very good you wanted to get that over and done with, but anyways welcome back Treetwig! Hope you stick around this time okay?

- Hikamaru

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Yo lads!!!!Im back from the grave!!!Sorry if I've been AFK for 1 month because that damned examination gave a me a real pain and kept me away from keyboard.So,thats it for now and hoping for a warm hug from all of you {XD}

Welcome back you sneaky ninja!! I hope your exams went well!
Dont worry, there is always some rl stuff thats more important than PC, but im glad you are back.
Also, i dont think we have met before, so nice to meet ya :P

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Well I never really left for long, Or even left it was more I didn't have time to come on as much but from what I see there is nothing wrong with me sticking around on PC for a bit longer. You should be thankful :p

Years
Well I never really left for long, Or even left it was more I didn't have time to come on as much but from what I see there is nothing wrong with me sticking around on PC for a bit longer. You should be thankful :p

That's nice to see you reconsidered your decision to leave a while back. Welcome back Adam and we do hope you can stick around longer this time! PC is always glad to have you active again.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm glad that you've decided to stick around, Sairento Tamashii. If you didn't, your friends would definitely have missed you. :( Also, welcome back to PC, Treetwig. Hope you did well on your exam!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Hello again PC, long time no see. I've been a member here for a long time and I started being innactive around 2008 or so. My cousin and I were reminiscing PC the other day and it made us (or me at least) want to come back.

Here on PC I've also been known as Hyper Gullwing, Super Gullwing, and Ichi-chan! I don't know of anyone'd remember me. I joined here back in my Middle school years... now I'm in college, looking back and WOW my history on this site was really embarrassing! I almost considered making a new account! Hahahaha but da memories... hah I just couldn't leave it. But I changed my name, haha. ;w;

So I'm back for good, I hope! I have a few fanfiction ideas I wanna put here...once I actually write them. Maybe put some more art up again soon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello again PC, long time no see. I've been a member here for a long time and I started being innactive around 2008 or so. My cousin and I were reminiscing PC the other day and it made us (or me at least) want to come back.

Here on PC I've also been known as Hyper Gullwing, Super Gullwing, and Ichi-chan! I don't know of anyone'd remember me. I joined here back in my Middle school years... now I'm in college, looking back and WOW my history on this site was really embarrassing! I almost considered making a new account! Hahahaha but da memories... hah I just couldn't leave it. But I changed my name, haha. ;w;

So I'm back for good, I hope! I have a few fanfiction ideas I wanna put here...once I actually write them. Maybe put some more art up again soon.

Hey there! Well, we haven't met before, but it's nice to, dear! :D Welcome back! <3

Ah, are you into fanfiction and art, then! Then I definitely hope we can see you around those boards! And hey, anytime you wanna chat, or be friends, I'm always there! Enjoy your time, and I hope you'll stick around for longer! <33

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome back!!
Wow 2008, im sure things have changed a lot around here since then. I hope you'll have as much fun as you used to back then. Im also looking forward to see what kind of art you'll be posting (:
And might i just add, your Wobbufet Sig is amazing beyond words :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back to PokéCommunity, Ichikool! Don't worry about your past; just leave it behind and never look back. I'm not such a huge fanfic reader, but I am really looking forward to seeing your artwork! Hope you put them up soon. :3 Enjoy your stay here, okay? VM me if you ever feel like talking!

Years

I don't think I remember you because I wasn't around here back in those days, but hey nice to see you decided to come back. While we may look different than we did than when you were last active 6 years ago, we're still the same friendly community you know and love.

Most of the members who were active back then have probably left by now, but hey doesn't hurt to make some new friends from the modern PC era. I hope you can get reacquainted with the forums and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

Knew it! Knew you wouldn't leave. Couldn't leave. Never leave. 8)

Welcome back Adam, and make sure you stay or else.........I will take away your sticker. No one likes their stickers being taken away and you are no exception. :<

Goodbye....... I won't be back soon.......

Goodbye, Dragon_Trainer :c Why are you leaving us, though? It would be nice if you could give PC one more chance, but if you have to leave, I wish you all the best.

Hello Ichikool! Welcome back to PC! Haha this is proof that one can't stay away from PC without getting pulled back in xD We've never met before as I'm considered quite new compared to you, but that's no matter! Nice to meet you! :3 Yeah, lots of changes have been made since you were last here, so make sure to check around to catch up with everything mmkay? Just to make things easier, here are the Fan Fiction & Writing as well as the Art & Design sections. Without further ado, let your old and new memories combine to form a great forum experience unparalleled with no other!

Last edited:
Years
Back again for the 30th time or something. Will try and get into the community this time and stick around at least for AFD

Josh, stop disappearing again... but I'm sure you can stick around this time, and hopefully not vanish again. Welcome back btw, hope to be seeing you around! (and yeah I used to be Hikari10 btw, name changes returned that's all)

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back, Charlie! Good to see you return. :) I'm Peitharcha, but you're free to call me Ashley if you like; nice to meet you, dear. Yes, you should definitely stick around; that way, the forums would be 20% more awesome! Hope you enjoy it here, and feel free to drop me some VM if you feel like, haha.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Welcome Back to the forums Charlie!! Nice to see you still come back every time :P
I guess we have all left for a few times and came back, looking forward to see you stick around :3

Back