• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
Years
one question

the xse accepts 7 digit offsets?
because each time I try with an expanded rom, the script uses a diferent offset

Example: i'm using offset 0x1E80000, i put it in the xse as always, and then I make the script, later, when i open the script, the offsets changes to E800000, it erases the digit it haved before, it always do.

I's a problem in my xse or i'm doing something wrong?

Hassamu_Scizor

The Impulse
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2009
Must be a setting on your computer. Or try downloading the VB6 runtime files to see if that makes a difference. However, if you search the thread, you may just find the cause and the solution. :P

VB6? I'm assuming VB is Visual Boy but I may be wrong...sorry I'm really knew to the whole idea of hacking. So I'm a little lost with the termanology. Btw I went back and searched the whole thread for my problem and many people had a similar problem. They got "Runtime error 9" or whatever. And the problem was fixing something with Windows Vista. So because I'm either hopeless or I have a different problem I'll say that nowhere on my computer does it say "Error 9" or whatever and I have Windows XP, not Vista. And the way to fix my problem on Vista is like going to "personalize" or something, but I don't know where "personalize" is...

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
VB6? I'm assuming VB is Visual Boy but I may be wrong...sorry I'm really knew to the whole idea of hacking. So I'm a little lost with the termanology. Btw I went back and searched the whole thread for my problem and many people had a similar problem. They got "Runtime error 9" or whatever. And the problem was fixing something with Windows Vista. So because I'm either hopeless or I have a different problem I'll say that nowhere on my computer does it say "Error 9" or whatever and I have Windows XP, not Vista. And the way to fix my problem on Vista is like going to "personalize" or something, but I don't know where "personalize" is...

VB is Visual Basic. And I'm sorry but I'm not sure what the problem is. Trying the runtime files may fix it.

Hassamu_Scizor

The Impulse
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2009
I still can't figure it out...I guess I'll just have to wait until someone who has the same problem figures out how to fix it. Until then I'll just work with A-Map which should be enough to keep me busy.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
I've heard a rumour and I need it confirmed or denied.

Spoiler:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Spoiler:

I believe so and it will support all ROMs like all of HackMew's tools. :P

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I got the same problem. I also got a notepad file that says

"20091109|004642|5.1.2600|0.9.1|DrawTile8|9|modLZ77|Subscript out of range|3"

I've tried different ROMs from different sources and all games(R/S/E and Fr/Lg) still got nothin...anyone know whats up?

Well, you're using the latest version of A-Trainer from what I see on the bug log. You OS is Windows XP. Not that it really matters in this case though. Unlike Pokepal17 suggested, the runtime files are not a problem. If they were, A-Trainer wouldn't start at all. Now, since I can't seem to reproduce the bug at all, please see my PM.

one question

the xse accepts 7 digit offsets?
because each time I try with an expanded rom, the script uses a diferent offset

Example: i'm using offset 0x1E80000, i put it in the xse as always, and then I make the script, later, when i open the script, the offsets changes to E800000, it erases the digit it haved before, it always do.

I's a problem in my xse or i'm doing something wrong?

Yes, it does. What version are you using?

Spoiler:

Confirmed. Just don't ask any dates, as I cannot really answer. And yeah, will work with any existing ROMs, not just the English ones. As usual.

I have a question.
Is there a command in XSE that removes the players pokemon?
I really need that for my hack..

Thanks!

If you checked the Command Help thoroughly you would have noticed there is no command like that. The only way is ASM.

on overworld editor it says when i open my rom error loading ini settings for this game can i get help plz thank u

What's the version of the editor? Did you extract all the files? What ROM were you trying to open? What's the version of the ROM? Please elaborate.

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
Years
well I think i´m using the newest, but I was wondering if this was a problem of the a-map
I'm gonna try with the one here to see how it does

BTW: I was using emerald for this

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very GREAT TOOLS. thanx allot :)

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
i have a small problem with advanced starter: when i change the starter to pidgeot it auto jumps to pideotto
just thought i should let u know ;)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
i have a small problem with advanced starter: when i change the starter to pidgeot it auto jumps to pideotto
just thought i should let u know ;)

Thanks, but HackMew is aware of this. In the meantime, hex edit the Pokemon to a Pidgeot.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Pfft.

NORTON
( ------) SONAR has detected
| X | security risk rhea.exe
( _____) Your computer is secure.

The other tools are great, though.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
That's called a false positive. Get a better antivirus.

Lol, like that's gonna happen...

Kapersky- greatly slows my PC
Avira- Pure Lame
AVG- EVERYTHING is a false positive
iolo- Crashes too much
Norton- Makes my computer somewhat slow

How good is Panda- or ZoneAlarm?

NatureKeeper

Spyware Terminator detects Spyware and Viruses. (I am not sure, but malware too.) I suggest trying it. :D

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Lol, like that's gonna happen...

Kapersky- greatly slows my PC
Avira- Pure Lame
AVG- EVERYTHING is a false positive
iolo- Crashes too much
Norton- Makes my computer somewhat slow

How good is Panda- or ZoneAlarm?

Use microsoft secuirty essentials. And let's end this talk about anti-viruses.

Back