• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
How do you play this Hacks

Download the ips in the first post/ Download a gba emulator/ download Lunar Ips/ download a Clean Rom of Pokemon Fire Red/patch the ips from the first post onto the Fire Red Rom using the Lunar Ips/ now you're able to play it using your gba emulator.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
How do you play this Hacks
First you have to download the attachments on the first page. Then you must have Lunar IPS (LIPS) and a clean Pokemon Firered. (Search them off google). Then patch it on the Firered ROM and play it on your emulator. (eg. VBA, NO$GBA, etc.) :)

wilso

Grass Master
Years
grate game btw i tried to make the sprite
2vc7wao.png

and a random flying pikachu one
o3ers.png

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
grate game btw i tried to make the sprite
2vc7wao.png

and a random flying pikachu one
o3ers.png

That sprite looks great! I'll keep it into consideration for sure. If no one else comes up with anything, it'll win by default. I Still need 2 tho. A first forme and a evolution.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/EtcherFlay/20694 Here is the workable sprite, I am hoping that someone will give it the necessary colours. I do not own it. All credit goes to EtcherFlay it's really good, hope someone decides to use it and give it the necessary colours.
Again they're too big to be Inserted in the Rom. The Rom Has an Image size limit of 64x64. Just a reminder to everyone that's going to make the Fakemon Sprites submit your sprites in 64x64. :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@_Ash493
C'mon, you know Ash's Pikachu is special and isn't gonna go down in 1 hit lol. He's not the average Pikachu like the other wild ones in the hack.
It doesn't matter =D It can be destroyed anyways =D

First you have to download the attachments on the first page. Then you must have Lunar IPS (LIPS) and a clean Pokemon Firered. (Search them off google). Then patch it on the Firered ROM and play it on your emulator. (eg. VBA, NO$GBA, etc.) :)
No$GBA is no no. It might cause bugs.

Years
Again they're too big to be Inserted in the Rom. The Rom Has an Image size limit of 64x64. Just a reminder to everyone that's going to make the Fakemon Sprites submit your sprites in 64x64. :)
Me am not telling u to use all of them, I am telling u to use the giant dragon which is purple can't it be resized?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Boy oh Boy excellent piece of work DrG. You really deserve it. Yeah Don't mess with the Pikachu you people!!!!:rambo:
One question though.
What will be Blazard's type?

Keeping Blazard's type a Mystery. He may not even have a type and be "???" lol

DRAY will give you clues on what it's type may be before the player runs off to LIGHT'S FACTORY to battle it.

Back