The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 10th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Apollo
誰か

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
I sent my Luvdisc's to Wonder Trade today. Luckily the Pokemon I've received weren't decent either, so I didn't feel too bad. x)
family | vm
Old August 10th, 2014, 10:06 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
I sent my Luvdisc's to Wonder Trade today. Luckily the Pokemon I've received weren't decent either, so I didn't feel too bad. x)
You know you can "Thief" those Heart Scales without catching every single Luvdisc you come across and poisoning the trade waters with them, correct?

Seriously, I trade breedjects.

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 10th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Apollo
誰か

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
You know you can "Thief" those Heart Scales without catching every single Luvdisc you come across and poisoning the trade waters with them, correct?

Seriously, I trade breedjects.
ah, never thought of that. Thanks.

Just today I got a Poochyena with egg moves for a Bulbasaur I recently breeded.
family | vm
Old August 12th, 2014, 05:33 PM
USC Yuuka
The USC

Nature: Calm
I recently received a pokerus Zorua which was pleasant. I also got a couple perfect IV Pokemon, most notable would be honedge, ralts, and a female bulbasaur. And I got a love ball Snivy which was nice owo. Most of the time, I WT my breedjected Ferroseeds with two egg moves, Ralts, or Haunter, Graveler, Gurdurr, etc.
Old August 12th, 2014, 08:11 PM
BakingBluePotatoe
The Red Death Alchemist

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC Yuuka View Post
I recently received a pokerus Zorua which was pleasant. I also got a couple perfect IV Pokemon, most notable would be honedge, ralts, and a female bulbasaur. And I got a love ball Snivy which was nice owo. Most of the time, I WT my breedjected Ferroseeds with two egg moves, Ralts, or Haunter, Graveler, Gurdurr, etc.
You sure that's a Love Ball, because that's impossible without hacking.

Anyway, I haven't really gotten much of interest from WT lately. Right now, I've gota small project- I got a Machop on WT, and now I'm trying to raise it to a Machoke, then send it back out so it can Evolve! 8D

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Outlinks:
Twitter (Main) || deviantART || Tumblr || Youtube
Twitter (RP acct 1) || Twitter (RP acct 2)

Old August 12th, 2014, 08:19 PM
USC Yuuka
The USC

Oh wait, it was a dream ball, my bad eh heh... I just remembered that it was pink and the first ball that came to mind was the love ball uwu
Old August 12th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Oh wait, it was a dream ball, my bad eh heh... I just remembered that it was pink and the first ball that came to mind was the love ball uwu
I don't think it's a Dream Ball either unless there's a Dream World Snivy event, and it would be male. It's possible that it's the original event if it's male and doesn't have the hexagon. It can't be bred and it's not found in a Safari, so it can't be in anything other than a Poké Ball or possibly a Dream Ball under strict guidelines. Else it's a hack.

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 13th, 2014, 07:24 AM
USC Yuuka
The USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
I don't think it's a Dream Ball either unless there's a Dream World Snivy event, and it would be male. It's possible that it's the original event if it's male and doesn't have the hexagon. It can't be bred and it's not found in a Safari, so it can't be in anything other than a Poké Ball or possibly a Dream Ball under strict guidelines. Else it's a hack.
Ah well, I guess it was a hack then. I don't really mind cause I don't do competitive stuff anyways. From what I can tell, nothing but the ball was hacked anyways.
Old August 13th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Ah well, I guess it was a hack then. I don't really mind cause I don't do competitive stuff anyways. From what I can tell, nothing but the ball was hacked anyways.
To clarify, Snivy's Dream Ball (assuming there was an event) can't be bred from a male. Snivy of course can be bred like any starter.

Old August 13th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Sablrainy

Nature: Relaxed
Wonder Trade is really fun! So far I've gotten some pretty nice stuff like a Gengar and Wash Rotom. It's nice for filling up your dex.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here