The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 16th, 2014 (06:20 PM).
Bowlstir
Pokemon Cosmos Creator

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
would you rather have a release sooner and not have every outfit have a running animation? or wait until I finish that part up
Lol, I got my floppy disk ready to go.

Running animations are minor, let's see the work!

Version 2.0 Released!

Old September 17th, 2014 (12:32 PM).
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
I'm conflicted, on the one hand I want to get it out there and let people play the new stuff that's going on, since there's so much improvements since 4.1, but on the other I want to release a complete update...

Regardless, there is an update coming soon enough. The Outfits are something I like in particular, as almost all of them are custom, and none of them are just copied from the original games; they have all been changed or improved in some way - some minor such as Red, others drastically, such as Ruby and Sapphire.

I'll also mention that while the main story has yet to include journeys to the past and future, I have included beta areas to show off my work and give a taste or tease of what's to come. Also, most of the work on the outfits has been solely my own work, with the addition of existing official sprites (primarily Ruby and Sapphire, but also Lucas).

Sadly, I only have a few sprites created for the past and that wont change in this update, and I'm not use to spriting such OW's

Actually, I'll wait til I finish the running animations, since I actually have some other things left to work on in the main game, such as the second gym.

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old September 18th, 2014 (01:45 PM).
Bowlstir
Pokemon Cosmos Creator

Nature: Adamant
I completely understand, I was in the same boat.

I'm waiting longer to release, while I revamp like EVERYTHING haha

The outfits sound awesome, custom is always good. And dangerous.

Version 2.0 Released!

Old September 21st, 2014 (03:44 AM).
MadDeodorant

Great graphics! Keep it up!
Old September 29th, 2014 (03:53 PM).
AfroPharaoh

I'm guessing the Gen 6 starters will be available in the next update, correct?
Old September 29th, 2014 (04:59 PM).
Saving Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroPharaoh View Post
I'm guessing the Gen 6 starters will be available in the next update, correct?
Yes they are, There's just some minor things I have to get around to cleaning up, but the release is very close

Old October 1st, 2014 (03:10 PM).
Dedenne1
The cold weather has put ice types in high spirits! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone <3

Location: I believe i am currently located in Violite, Ransei.
Nature: Brave
Great cant wait btw Megas will they ever be implemented and will all or half of gen 6 pokemon be entered or nah?
I am a Hacks and Fangames Critic! VM me if you want me to check out your game.
Currently available for beta testing games! Currently Testing 2 games and will gladly add yours to the list feel free to vm me!
Currently Playing: Pokemon Resolute Version!
Yes I Have the holiday cheer! Like my new avatar?
Old October 1st, 2014 (03:29 PM).
Saving Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedenne1 View Post
Great cant wait btw Megas will they ever be implemented and will all or half of gen 6 pokemon be entered or nah?
as of right now only a handful of gen 6 pokemon are even in my game, and even fewer pokemon are obtainable as a whole, eventually they all will be obtainable

right now mega evolution is the last thing on my mind, but it will be done differently, and there will be some more megas

Old October 1st, 2014 (03:31 PM).
Dedenne1
The cold weather has put ice types in high spirits! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone <3

Location: I believe i am currently located in Violite, Ransei.
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
as of right now only a handful of gen 6 pokemon are even in my game, and even fewer pokemon are obtainable as a whole, eventually they all will be obtainable

right now mega evolution is the last thing on my mind, but it will be done differently, and there will be some more megas
Ok cool to hear good luck with future progress will prob be downloading next update as soon as its out
I am a Hacks and Fangames Critic! VM me if you want me to check out your game.
Currently available for beta testing games! Currently Testing 2 games and will gladly add yours to the list feel free to vm me!
Currently Playing: Pokemon Resolute Version!
Yes I Have the holiday cheer! Like my new avatar?
Old October 22nd, 2014 (04:57 PM).
fashayshay

I hate to ask but when can we expect the update? I played as far as I could in the current version and I'm dying to go further. Lol

Old October 22nd, 2014 (09:26 PM).
sharathbhat

Nature: Quiet
Looks interesting.. How far this current version goes?
Old October 24th, 2014 (12:39 PM). Edited October 25th, 2014 by Saving Raven.
Saving Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharathbhat View Post
Looks interesting.. How far this current version goes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashayshay View Post
I hate to ask but when can we expect the update? I played as far as I could in the current version and I'm dying to go further. Lol
The current version is pretty outdated
I'd say around December would be a good bet, although it may be sooner. I don't have so much time on my hands to dedicate to Litharreon, so all progress is very slow. I still have to make certain animations as well as adding features and getting a handle on how I'm going to set up the gyms.

The current version ends at the bridge in Ardiger city because of an error I made.
Anyway, I don't know when the next release will come out, but it'll be a big one.

There's so much that's changed, so much that's better, everything is huge. But I have to make it happen, there's so much great right now that I could release it, but i want it to be perfect, so it'll take a while.

We'll se what happens, but keep watch, big things are coming.

Old October 25th, 2014 (08:04 PM).
sharathbhat

Nature: Quiet
I'll be looking for next release.. Good luck
Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:01 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Saving Raven.
Saving Raven

Hey, first thing, I would like to say this game is NOT dead.

I've been going to school and had to dedcate most of my time to that, while only having breaks here and there where I didn't have much work to do which I used to unwind.

However, now that it's finals week I have solid time I can use to really work on this project. I have a lot of cool ideas I want to implement, including, but not limited to:

- Re-rolling a Pokémon's IV stats
- implementing something along the lines of Poké Bank+Pokémon Ranch
This would be a separate game file that uses your save to increase your PC storage capability while featuring ranch-hands that offer special Pokémon for trade. Also it would show Pokémon OW's walking around in the "ranch" which is the main reason it would be a separate game file.
- Something similar to the Dex Nav, which I was already developing.

I also have other ideas I would like to implement, but I doubt I could because o the nature of the idea, and my limited scripting ability.

Finally I'll try my hardest to get the beta out before the new year, but i that isn't possible I'll get it out by the end of January the latest.

**Edit**
I lied, that isn't it, one last thing.
With this new epic installment of Litharreon, I would like to make it as badass as possible since it's been so long since my last beta. So, I am recruiting beta testers to play the game as much and as far as they can, and give feedback where they can, alert me of any and all bugs, and give me ideas on where they would like to see improvement or if something should be changed.
I don't want people to just play it and say "Wow that was really cool!" or something like that, I would really like people to say why they liked it, what they thought was done well, what they thought wasn't effective or was unclear, etc. I'll accept some where around 10 people or so, possibly more.
I would prefer to receive your interest o recruitment for being a beta tester via PM, but if you contact me some how I'll get back to ya.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (01:27 PM).
OliveCopper
Captain of Olive Kappa

"Failed - no file"

The download doesn't work!
Old 2 Weeks Ago (01:40 PM).
Saving Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveCopper View Post
"Failed - no file"

The download doesn't work!
You'll need to walk me through what happened, I see it and it downloads fine for me, and others have as well. I can't do much for you as it stands.

Old 4 Days Ago (01:31 AM).
Saving Raven

After a sudden spur of the moment inspiration, I made an interesting "easter egg" (pun intended)

This will feature a randomly generated egg that respawns after a certain indetermined amount of time.
The pokemon will be a random one that is found in that particular area but also has it's hidden ability and possibly a few good IV's

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links