• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon G/S Remake proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokéflute

'04er
Years
I think I have some proof on the Pokémon G/S Remake thing.

I used the Google translator by typing "gold" in the translate text box and it came up with the exact symbol on the Gold boxart. Try it yourself.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I think I have some proof on the Pokémon G/S Remake thing.

I used the Google translator by typing "gold" in the translate text box and it came up with the exact symbol on the Gold boxart. Try it yourself.

That doesn't exactly prove anything.

The Kanji 金 is "Gold" in Japanese.

All you've said is that the boxart has the name "Gold" on it, which it should have even if it was a fake copy.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Well have a look at this for a most likely fake g/s remake
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2007
It would be great if the remake would ever come but..
It would be greater if they would just make a pokemon-game with ALL the regions.

Cross

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2008
I'll tell you whats Proof.

Jasmine appearing in Sunyshore city near the end of Pokemon D/P. THAT'S proof.

Years
And in addition to Jasmine what about the guy in the Valor Lakefront ranting about Lugia and Ho-oh. P.S. The psychic Elite Four Member should've been Will, after all they look they DO look the same...

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
Years
They could have a big download thing from mystery gift, which gives you a region? Or a ticket?

Nintendo's options are endless.

ThePokemaster999

Master Of All Pokemon
Years
It would be greater if they would just make a pokemon-game with ALL the regions.[/QUOTE]

that would be awesome, but imagine the time it would take!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
You're right; this probably is fake ;__; Even though it's for a new console and it's a remake, and even though it has The Pokemon Company logo, it should still have the big blue and yellow 'Pokemon!- Gotta Catch 'Em All!' logo up the top.

Dammit >.>​

Umm.... what is this "Pokemon!- Gotta Catch 'Em All!" logo that you speak of?
There isn't one on the D/P one, plus, it wouldn't be there anyway seeing as it's the Japanese version. They don't put that much English text on the box arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back