• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
Years
Looking for rare candies, exp shares, any pokemon over level 60
offreing evolution stones ei: dusk stane, water stone, dawn stone..., and various pokemon such as, most starters, eevee, charizard lv 100

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
Im still looking for an aron! Any levels, ivs, evs, nature etc.
I can offer starters, zorua or any other pokemon i happen to have lying around!
Help please! :)
P.M. Me if you can help!

Last edited:
Years
LF: Battle subway items (Life Orbs, Leftovers, Choice items, etc...)

OF: Just let me know what you want via PM, pokemons, items, evolutionary stones, etc...

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Looking for a Drilbur (ir'd be nice if it knew Sand Rush, but not a requirement). PM me with some Pokemon you'd be willing to trade it for.

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
hi guys. just wanna say hi. i'm new. and currently ending the main story. so i'm shortly before the pokemon league. but first i need to train. after that i'll want to trade pokemon so i just thought i'll write here and say hi before that :).

Reiyu

Ghost Trainer
Years
Hi i have a few Zorua Eggs or just regular Zorua i would like to trade. What im looking for is prob a long shot but i though i would try.

I would like either Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squrtle, Pikachu or Pichu, Butterfree, Gastly or Abra!

Thank you for your time and i hope to hear from u soon! X3
re-posting! to look for traders! (^^-)

Mr.bob806

The "Unbeatable" n00b.
Years
Looking for: Tornadus
Offering: up to a total of 20 breedable Unova pokemon of any kind, mixing and matching as well (so you could ask for 20 different pokemon types) you might have to give me some time to acquire them though.

Last edited:

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
need of the chandelure's second form I can offer pretty much anything just tell me what you're looking for

Years
i am looking for deoxys, and jirachi any level i am offering celebi, event shiny suicune, or event shiny entei
pm me

Last edited:

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
Years
LF: someone to help me get my grotle from my plat to my ss and in a little bit I'll need help getting 7 eggs from ss to my restarted plat.

OF: you help me I'll help you I have all the berries\evo stones and evo held items (as far as I know) in gen 4 and 5(no wait, no magmarizers or electorizors in gen 5, sorry) and all the tms in gen 4 and 5 all three embedded tower legends in ss, and 2/3 shiny beasts from the event, shiny golem, meowth, and tentacool on ss, jirachi and mew(untouched) on ss and I'll clone anything you want on ss

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
I have a crap load of pokemon that I want to giveaway. Pm me for if you're looking for something
I really couldn't care what you give me but I am looking for litwicks second stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back