• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Bacon. Just bacon. Maybe an egg, but mainly bacon. Your stomach will thank ME, NOT LIVEWIRE.

Gluten free crap is crap. :c

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I have Celiac disease, so I have to eat gluten free food WHICH IS NOT ALL CRAP, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I've been gluten free 3 years so I'm used to it by now.

I'll take banana + blueberry pancakes over eggs and bacon :)
edit: oh, hot pockets D: Jim Gaffigan did the best bit on hot pockets in his stand up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I have Celiac disease, so I have to eat gluten free food WHICH IS NOT ALL CRAP, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I've been gluten free 3 years so I'm used to it by now.

I'll take banana + blueberry pancakes over eggs and bacon :)

Wuzzat? WELL THE PLACES HERE MAKE CRAPPY GLUTEN FREE FOODS. ;;It's as if they say, "NO GLUTEN? NO FLAVOR!!!"

Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. <3
Favorite breakfast ever. That, or country-fried steak with white gravy, hashbrowns, eggs, and pancakes. <33333333

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I tried gluten free cake lol - I get the feeling 'gluten' is the thing that holds cake together because it just fell apart if you looked at it sideways.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You know, you can't spell GLUtEn without GLUE!

droomph

weeb
Years
Gluten is what makes things tough. Hence the name "gluten".

If you had too much gluten, it would be a cookie (or a rock). If you had too little, it would be (wet) sand.

nurrrrrrrd

Years
Slow DCC is slow.
We still talking about food? ;_;

I am at work and starving, but it is someone's birthday today and the protocol is for them to bring in nice things to eat for the team; he brought in cake and sweets. WINNING.​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Slow DCC is slow.
We still talking about food? ;_;

I am at work and starving, but it is someone's birthday today and the protocol is for them to bring in nice things to eat for the team; he brought in cake and sweets. WINNING.​

YESSSSS! Complete winning *_* What sort of cake was it?

And yes, yes :3 I shall cookif for you boys! Went you are coming to visit the UK during christmas was it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Hey, rice is hard to cook! ;n;
I can bake really well. I make a chocolate cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crumb bottom and it's so yummy.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
YUM!!!! Oh man, I make a really amazing soft-cheese cheesecake. The cheese is like a very light whip.. with a crumbly bottom and strawberries..

Problem? I can only really use dreamwhip to make it.. (is an element with the cheese) and as far as I know, there is no dream whip in the UK..

>_> TIME TO IMPORT!!!

I must make some for Went and Fabio! It is seriously my favourite cake.. and it's an original recipe passed down by a family friend <33

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Yeah I use Philadelphia cream cheese, and it's so yummy. Rich, sweet, and good with bagels!

That sounds yummy! So like, I got a chocolate cake recipe by my mom's favorite cooking show that I make for her that you need to make for Fabio and Went so that way I can feel like I baked them something, too. c':

My favorite part about baking is when I bake for someone else. It's just so much fun. <3

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Here's to the future torment my room/flatmates will endure with my horrific 'cooking'. Ramen & basic pasta dishes are something I think I can do well. But that's the end of that. No week is complete without lasagna however.

I dislike cakes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Here's to the future torment my room/flatmates will endure with my horrific 'cooking'. Ramen & basic pasta dishes are something I think I can do well. But that's the end of that. No week is complete without lasagna however.

I dislike cakes.

Stouffer's is a college student's best friend. Legit.

I don't care for cake too much, either. I'd prefer a simple sugar cookie or maybe a brownie. OR FROZEN YOGURT. But I do love to bake a cake.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm... if terms of baked goods, pie demolishes cake completely. That's my contribution to this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back