• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I sincerely hope people are going to make friends across from rooms, it'll be a bit boring if they only hang out with their room mate! *Is worried about Matthias not getting any friends*

Jamie needs a badboy to hang out with :( or someone to corrupt...

Volunteers? ;D

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
oh cool. that'll be fun times! I do plan on rping with everyone.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Jamie needs a badboy to hang out with :( or someone to corrupt...

Volunteers? ;D

If it's any help as far as our SU's go, neither Kevin nor Jamie like to pay much attention in school and often get up to mischief! :)

*EDIT* Massive apology for having Kevin introduce himself as Conor, got my RP characters mixed up. I have it edited now, just have to get Bastian to edit it on his post and all should be good!

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Aghhhh! Sorry i havent posted yet guys... I was gonna do it last night but i put it off until today but im getting pretty busy.. Om on my phone at a friends house right now. Hopefully my post will be up by tonight

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Great Nideous very great. Also I plan on interacting with a lot of people. Nathan isn't happy with only one girl and he must hang out with the bad boys. -insert evil laugh there-

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I've been writing my post for a while, but you guys have crazy posting frequency. Wow.

I think a lot of people did the "EXCITED NEW RP" posting spree! It'll settle down :') or else I will go blind from the the reading.

Edit:/ dropped my phone on my face typin this. Sleep time.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
HEY GUYS! I just want to warn you that me and Megan will be doing double teasing to you guys! You're in for a real treat. <3

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I seriously need to develop my "writing fast" skills. They are not developed enough! I write too slowly.

On a separate note, now that I've had enough time to read through other people's posts; very daring / interesting interactions amongst those that have happened so far. (... uh, really brave in one case.) I would also like to compliment the usage of the present imperfect / present perfect tenses by BlahISuck; it's my favourite style of writing, both because of my love of Latin and the vividness it brings to the table, but it can be difficult to wield at times, so I'm surprised to see someone else using it as well.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Oh my...poor Will, but at least that will give him and Jamie something to talk about, maybe Liam will be that 1 guy who can't be corrupted but is still his friend, you know, that guy who's not a bad boy but doesn't mind being around them.

Lol Will wasn't genuinely angry at first, it was basically a fit of *Anime Rage* What made him genuinely angry was when he thought about how hard it would be for Selena, he knows enough to know they need their privacy. I had fun typing the part about him imagining getting thrown on the couch, he's not immature but he just sort of derped and that that was a 'living together' thing not about being in a relationship XD

PS: I am home with my new kitty ^_^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yay enjoy your kitty~

I'll give you a spoiler for my next post -- there'll be a bit of a scuffle in Room 7!

Sephear

Years
Yay nother post, enjoy the show ladies and gentleman, Will is almost never a show off unless somebody challenges him and he wants to make a point, this is a rare event ovah heah XD.

Like the kitty so far, she's a year old and got left behind by her old owner when she found out she was going to live with people who were very allergic to cats, we figured having a previous owner damaged her chance of being adopted, but she was so nice and only a year and a half old so we saved her, so far she's afraid of the rest of the house and hanging out in my room but that'll change.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
We adopted a dog like that. He was two and had never been adopted when he was a puppy so we took him in last year. I love him to death omg <3

And your post is good -- I enjoy reading about Liam's powers. :3 Kind of interesting that he's showing, but some people don't care. Ginny is very private about her powers, esp cuz she doesn't know this is a school for the gifted!

Sephear

Years
Yeah, love the kitty so far, she's on my lap right now in fact, didn't take long to warm up to us =D.

I understand, the only thing that gave Liam the confidence to show her was that he had seen her power sort of and din't want her to feel like a freak, he's kinda chivalrous, especially because he doesn't like to hurt someone's feelings unless they piss him off.

Haha, Selena is already thinking Will's not her type, that leaves room both for more confusion/awkwardness AND means he's that much more available, of course he doesn't have romantic thoughts very much currently anyways, just the kinds of urges and fantasies no man can STOP himself from having XD.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yes, Mac and I are planning a scuffle for Ginny and Selena. :D

Unfortunately Selena can't control her powers, and she's not aware that the school is for people with special abilities like her, yet her roomie was the first person to realize her power.

Back