• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
On fire and in a two piece. Poor thing. Ginny almost feels bad for her.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Okay, here we go. So here is my SU so far, it's not quite finished, but I still wanted to put it up here for you to review. If there is something wrong with the power, just tell me.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
You guys are screwed. Ginny will never be truly taken. xD And room 5 will be open at the end of this game day. xD whoever wants to room with Captain Jackass at least ;)

Years
Here is something as well for you all to know:
Me and Shay's characters have already decided that she will be like a sister to me. So no one bother her or else her "brother" might get angry. It probably won't be immediate though...... :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Don't worry, Ginny isn't interested in an eleven year old. :P I do like the character though! And Fuyu and I have decided her character will be on mine like white on rice!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I would like to comment on Mr. Mammoth's character that his character's ability is absolutely astounding. I look forward to reading your posts on how Quinton uses his ability. It's very interesting!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Yeah, the only way heterosexual men would NOT be attracted to Ginny was if she was taken already XD Men are men, we see pretty, we want pretty, even IF we know better.

Nicely put, Lord. Most men are suckers for pretty faces.

@Mr. Mammoth: Your ability. It's awesome. It's like telekinesis but on a lesser, and more physical degree. Pretty excited on how it will turn out. :)

and I have edited some parts for my SU, specifically in the history section.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
GH observation of the day: 95% of students have deep, fermenting anger issues.

Good posts guyssss!

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Meganium90 & miltankRancher: Haha, thanks guys, I'm glad that you like the ability!

Also I did it. I did the thing. If you by "the thing" mean "edited my SU to make it complete", then yes, that is what I just did.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I did that thing where I jumped for joy and accepted it! >:3

Hey look, that's all our spaced filled. Update for the newbies to join will be coming later today :).

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I did the thing where I got happy that you liked my SU.

Also, crap, I forgot to mention something about Quinton. He always carries around a small kind of briefcase with three medium sized water bottles containing his saliva mixed with a bit of water in case things get dicey and he has to use a lot of saliva to successfully control something.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
May I be the first to say that's gross but awesome.

Haha, yeah. Quinton would be really embarassed if someone were to open the briefcase without his permission, he would just turn tomato-red in the face and be unable to answer any possible questions of "Dude, why do you have water bottles in a briefcase?". It's a great way to tease him, guys *wink wink*

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Awks for Quinny Quinton.

Oh lookie here.

Let the posting begin! After signing and finding your room you are free to attend Elements 101 - as always, you don't have to attend and could explore instead.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Oh wow, let the games begin! This will be nuts -- more students wow!

Back