• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuukon

I'm the 129th Thousand Member!
Years
Great hack, running one year strong
but a few of the screenshots look abit..
idunno, dull? uncolourfull? colourless?
know what i mean? lol

Years
hey Wichu,
if you still looking for some new moves, I would suggest checking out some TCG moves

because if i remember correctly, they used different moves from the anime/game/manga

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2010
I'm not a great designer, and I'm not a great spriter, but I can do music and scripting. I'm working on the Cobalt version with thedudemister from SPPF. Tell me if you're interested.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2011
This game looks awesome! I read to near the middle of the thread but is the job for Idealist still open? Or when you wrote Ideas: Did you mean just write the ideas. And a question on that options thing where you can see your pokemon what does the option debug do?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
my point is may be put some D/P pokemon in for a more intersting adventure
Did you even read the first post?
"It will feature all 493 existing Pokémon, as well as around 150 new ones."
(ignore that little, "three hexagons stuck together" pokemon)
At least Combee reminds you of the good ol' R/B/Y days, with Dugtrio and Magneton (sorta). On the other hand...
dpmfa442.png

Well a question,
How many regions will you be in? 1?
Just the one for now ;)
hey Wichu,
if you still looking for some new moves, I would suggest checking out some TCG moves
Yeah, I thought of that too. I will put some TCG moves in; don't worry about that.
Second, the screenshots are purposely unsaturated. -.-
Also, different areas will have different colour themes; only the first few routes use those colours.
By the way, Esmas, are you still planning on helping with the OW sprites? I haven't heard from you in a while...
I'm not a great designer, and I'm not a great spriter, but I can do music and scripting.
I don't really need help with scripting, but music would be welcome. Could you PM me some examples of your work?
I read to near the middle of the thread but is the job for Idealist still open? Or when you wrote Ideas: Did you mean just write the ideas. And a question on that options thing where you can see your pokemon what does the option debug do?
Unlike some games, I don't consider 'idealist' a job. Basically, yes, you can just post them in the thread (or better, the dev forum).
The Debug option is used for, as the name suggests, debugging. For example, if I want to test a new ability I implemented, I'd use the Debug option to create a Pokémon with the ability and add it to my team. It won't be in the release version, so no cheating for you guys :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Can i be a beta tester if u still need one and this is an awesome game hope you finish it
I don't need any testers at the moment; when I do, I will choose them myself. Besides, it's against the rules to ask to be a beta tester...
Hey you have tile errors on the Route 47 screen... The ledge has wrong tiles.
I've already fixed that; maybe I should replace the screenshot...

Juhnke

- Heliowalton
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
Hey Wichu. I really like the progress of this game.

Anyway, do you want a little site to display the information on or something?

Atm I am setting an unofficial one up. I have also made up a few Wichu Sprites.
I made 2 shiny ones (One is white with purple replacing yellow, other is black with the purple)

You could use one of the sprites as a female and one as a male or something.
Once I have the site up and running I will write the link in.

Female
Wichu3.gif
<- Original
shine1-wichu3-juhnke.gif
<- Shiny, v1
shine2-wichu3-juhnke.gif
<- Shiny, v2
Name: Wichu
Float Mouse Pokémon
Type:
normal.bmp

It is an unusual Pokémon with the ability to float in the sky like a cloud. In the evenings, large groups of them can sometimes be seen flying overhead.
Shiny version being decided.
Female Wichu Design by Wichu
Shiny Design by Juhnke

Male

wichu-juhnke.gif
<- Remake
shine1-wichu-juhnke.gif
<- Shiny, v1
shine2-wichu-juhnke.gif
<- Shiny, v2
Name: Wichu
Float Mouse Pokémon
Type:
normal.bmp

It is an unusual Pokémon with the ability to float in the sky like a cloud. In the evenings, large groups of them can sometimes be seen flying overhead.
Shiny version being decided.
Male Wichu Design by Juhnke
Design based off Wichu's original design (female)

Note
I have the website setup.
http://pokemon.junkygames.net/ <- Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2010
idea

why dont u put code events in the game like u put a code on the website we enter it into the game at a place and it will trigger an event like mystery gifts

Juhnke

- Heliowalton
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
I updated my website! :)

There is now new information, rewritten some of the writing so it's a bit more original and fixed the background so it scrolls with the page (makes it look a lot nicer!)

I hope you guys use it a lot :)

Remember!

http://pokemon.junkygames.net/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Just to clarify, it's not an official website. That means that anything there which isn't posted here, or elsewhere by myself, isn't official (for example, Juhnke's Wichu sprite).
I may open an official site once I have enough work done, but for now, this thread is the only official 'site'.

Also:
Juhnke's website said:
Juhnke, for this wonderful fansite.
Sneaky :P

Juhnke

- Heliowalton
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
Just to clarify, it's not an official website. That means that anything there which isn't posted here, or elsewhere by myself, isn't official (for example, Juhnke's Wichu sprite).
I may open an official site once I have enough work done, but for now, this thread is the only official 'site'.

Also:

Sneaky :P

Why thankyou ;)

Anyway. Yeah people http://pokemon.junkygames.net currently shows a page about Pokemon Amethyst. It's not the official site, merely a fan site showing all the information on Amethyst, eventually adding more stuff, and for me to put my own little remakes of Wichu's pokemon sprites.

It is not official so don't think it is. :)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Noooo! Don't go the the 2nd page!
Any updates, Wichu?

Just a question:
Are you going to create any more Pokemon from Pika-family?
Those are: Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Pachirisu and... Wichu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back