• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2012
There are actually quite a few simple grammar errors in this game right now. LAZ I would be more than happy to proofread the whole game if you could get me a copy of the script. I don't know how plausible this actually is, but if you can get it to me, I can do it.

Gamerboy7991

I'm doing the 3rd mission of what my rival told me to do. I forgot his name but he's a secret agent cop or something like that. He told me to go somewhere like the Saffron City or zone. I forgot what he told me to do. Anyone help?

CMZ04+

Chris
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
How to catch some of the legendaries

Hi fellas, I'm new to this site and I wanted to know how to get some of the legendaries in LC beta 3.1 :

-Where is rayquaza? I already have groudon and kyogre and I tried to climb those stairs in the undersea cavern but they still remain infinite.
-Where is articuno? I already know the location of the two other birds and got their flute. Also, where to find the blue flute?
-As for Ho-oh, can we catch him? If yes, where is he and how to get him.
-Last but not least, where are the two other dogs?

As for now , I beat the first gym in the orange islands.
Besides that, this hack is by far the best I have ever tried. I hope it will get to its final stage.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Thank you LinkAndZelda and Zeikku for making this game. I really love it. I have been playing for days now and I just can't stop (also thanks sayan for helping me to get it to work on my smartphone). But please fix the freeze at Nugget bridge (the game freezes when you try to battle the 2nd trainer). I can't progress my game.

Again thanks. And also, if possible, can you fix the grammar errors? They are really ruining the magic for me. Like another user said, I'll also be happy to proofread the game script.

Vittorini

Expert Trainer
Years
I got my Onix so that issue is resolved :)

I'm really enjoying this hack thus far and I only just arrived in Goldenrod City. My only complaint is that it is constantly raining. Seriously, every freaking route is raining and it does get rather annoying when you're using a fire type.

Years
Guys I need help I am facing the elite 4 for the second time and when I enter the first room i am stuck in place and cant walkk HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind I patched to live beta and problem is fixed :)

Last edited:
Years
Thank you LinkAndZelda and Zeikku for making this game. I really love it. I have been playing for days now and I just can't stop (also thanks sayan for helping me to get it to work on my smartphone). But please fix the freeze at Nugget bridge (the game freezes when you try to battle the 2nd trainer). I can't progress my game.

Again thanks. And also, if possible, can you fix the grammar errors? They are really ruining the magic for me. Like another user said, I'll also be happy to proofread the game script.

Same problem with me bro . I posted the problem and the result was it's not fixed yet. so We should play it on Pc via vba

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
does anyone know if Articuno is in Ice Path or Seafoam Island? I found a cave to Ice Path, and within it, there are these markings similar to ones I found in Mt. Mortar

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2012
Does anyone know where all the move tutors are and what move they teach? Only one I can find is in Goldenrod for Dragon Claw

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
Hi, all. New to the board.

I've got a major bug report. I'm playing this on my phone (I patched the IPS file to a GBA and am using Gameboid). I'm on the Azalea gym. When the leader sends out his Podcoon, the game totally freezes. Unusable.

Because it's the leader's Pokemon, there's no way I can progress.

Can someone help me?!

Like ASAP!!?!

Fantastic game otherwise.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Does anyone know where all the move tutors are and what move they teach? Only one I can find is in Goldenrod for Dragon Claw

they're hidden all around, I remember one near Mahogany, in the security gate, the moving NPC teaches Ariel Ace. There's one in Azalea Mart, but I forgot what it was. That's all I know for now

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
Another thing I noticed is a problem with Caterpie's sprite.

i826[dot]photobucket[dot]com/albums/zz188/Mntwinsfan14/APokemon-LiquidCrystal.png

Replace [dot] with a period

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I think the bugs should go to the bug report posted on the very first post by LaZ. There may be some help over there if have anymore problems

Years
To LaZ:

Again the same problem...

I'd like to know if it's a bug the pokemon not obeying anymore. My starter pokemon stop to obey at Lv15, and a shiny Pidgey which I captured, also stopped to obey at lv11.

I had to download the live beta 5 times until the pokemon obey again

Years
Hi, all. New to the board.

I've got a major bug report. I'm playing this on my phone (I patched the IPS file to a GBA and am using Gameboid). I'm on the Azalea gym. When the leader sends out his Podcoon, the game totally freezes. Unusable.

Because it's the leader's Pokemon, there's no way I can progress.

Can someone help me?!

Like ASAP!!?!

Fantastic game otherwise.

Pretty sure your problem is in the Pokemon Bugsy is trying to send out. There's no such Pokemon as Podcoon. :P Sounds like you patched a pre-patched ROM.

Back