• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
Years
My black/white 2 team:

-Samourott(I always pick water starters since they are my fav type)
-Ampharos(this pokemon is pretty useful in the game)
-Leafeon(I might as well have a grass type in the team)
-Aggron
-Salamence(might as well add my fav Hoen pokemon from my sapphire game)
-Arcanine

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
My team seems to vary. I normally have around 3 legendary Pokemon. Always there's a starter. Sometimes I need a pokemon that knows an HM move.

aquavi

scintillating starmie
Years
Here's the team I recently beat the Elite Four with! Currently in my sig as well :P
EV trained Eris because she's gonna be on my Battle Subway team I think...
and because it just makes everything easier, I've always wanted to train a Weavile. Too bad she's not shiny ):

Eris the Weavile, female, L62, Adamant, Ability: Pressure
4hp/252atk/252spd
Aerial Ace / X-Scissor / Night Slash / Slash (don't have enough Red Shards for Ice Punch yet, grrr)
I was able to use Eris to OHKO/2HKO most of the Elite 4's Pokemon thanks to her ridiculous stats, but she was a bit useless on the
champ. Still, totally worth the 2 hours it took to train her, I think I'll keep her around.

Genevieve the Jolteon, female, Bold, Ability: Volt Absorb
Volt Switch / Thunder / Shadow Ball / Bite
I need to teach her Dark Pulse if possible... not sure if possible. Sure helped knock out those flying/water types though! I wish I
would've taught someone Rain Dance though, stupid Thunder kept missing at awful times... I love how speedy electric types are though.

Beryl the Starmie, L56, Quirky, Ability: Natural Cure
Psychic / Ice Beam / Surf / Thunderbolt
She ended up getting wrecked a lot of the time on the E4 because of their annoying typage, but still a good asset for the champ and
many of the gyms! Starmie is one of my favorites so it was nice getting to use her. Unfortunately her stats are totally borked and
terrible, although her Sp Atk is good!

Windy the Arcanine, male, L55, Lonely, Ability: Flash Fire
Flamethrower / Aerial Ace / ExtremeSpeed / Fire Fang
I picked Flash Fire because I hate waiting for Intimidate at the beginning of every stupid battle. Arcanine is another one of my favorite
Pokemon, the only thing he really helped me with on the E4 was chipping away at that last bit of HP thanks to ExtremeSpeed though. I
think I'll replace him with a Drought Ninetales for my "useless endgame team".

Topaz the Flygon, male, L52, Naughty, Ability: Levitate
Rock Slide/Bulldoze/Fly/Dragonbreath
His moveset was gonna be better but all of the TMs I wanted to use on him (Dragon Claw, Earthquake) weren't available until after
beating the E4 so I kinda gave up on him. He's a bit of a weakling and I really only used him for some type coverage (and because I love
my Flygon TCGs)

Lox the Lucario, male, L50, Serious, Ability: Inner Focus
Strength / Heal Pulse / Force Palm / Counter
Awful moveset, however he was one of the first Pokemon that I caught so he's kind of just a placeholder in my team for whenever I go
up against some annoying normal type. Kind of helped with the dark-type E4 though.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Here's my main Pokemon.

Vincent the Lucario (m) Docile Steadfast
When I learned I could catch a Riolu in the ranch I knew I had to do it. Lucario is one of my favorite Pokemon. His stats aren't that bad either.

Napoleon the Floatzel (m) Adamant Swift Swim
I caught this guy around the time I was arriving at the Victory Road. I had a Jellicent at the time, but I preferred Floatzel as my Water type Pokemon. Plus I had the luck to catch a Adamant Floatzel, which is a great nature for him.

Dev the Krookodile (m) Quirky Moxie
I had used a Krokorok in White, but I never finished training him. I would have preferred the Abiltiy to be Intimidate, but Moxie is good when I'm sweeping someone's whole team.

Vice the Arcanine (m) Mild Intimidate
I normally don't use Fire types. Don't know why, but I decided to change that when I found out I could get a Growlithe. I managed not to evolve him before he learned 2 great moves. Heat Wave is pretty great in double and triple battles, plus he's a strong Sp. Attacker. Flare Blitze is more of a last resort move with the recoil, but it's high power makes up for the fact his Attack is a bit lower than his Sp. Attack.

Kinesis the Espeon (m) Sassy Synchronize
Another Pokemon I had to have. I spent a pretty long time searching for it in the grass, but it was worth it. I debated on what I should evolve him into. I had found a Thunder Stone, but I already had a Jolteon on White and I wanted change. I decided on Espeon after someone put in a good word for him and I was not disappointed. Once he finally learned Psychic. It was for a long time he only had physical moves and a low Attack, but now he knows Psychic and Psyshock and he is pretty powerful.

Venix the Serperior (m) Lax Overgrow
I knew from the moment I started the game I was going to choose Snivy. I absolutely love the Grass type starters and I always pick the Grass type starter. Not to mention Venix is pretty strong himself. He's the fastest on my team and with Coil, can be pretty sturdy. Both of his attack stats are great, with Sp Attack taking a itsy-bitsy lead. He heals himself with Leech Seed and Giga Drain. He'll normally lead my team, since is a great all-around Pokemon.

I also have 4 boxed Pokemon that I use frequently enough to be considered part of my team.

Banshee the Jellicent (f) Careful Damp
Banshee was going to be my main Water type, but I just didn't quite like it. Banshee is now my Ghost type and will only know a single Water type move once she learns Hydro Pump. Plus the nature is not great and would have preferred a different Ability.

Taylor the Leavanny (m) Adamant Swarm
Taylor was a bit of an impulse catch when I met him in some shaking grass. He proved to be quite strong plus that nature was too good to pass up. With Swarm as his Ability, he can be very dangerous if you don't finish him off.

Jigawatt the Galvantula (f) Calm Unnerve
I loved Galvantula in White and even though I still had him, I wanted another one very badly. I think she's the second fastest on the team and Agility with Electro Ball is a great combo. The Ability I'm on the fence on whether I think it's very useful or not, since I don't see a lot of opportunities for it.

Vadam the Braviary (m) Rash Defiant
I knew I would need a Flying type, but I didn't really want a Unfezent. So as I was going through Route 4, I happened to see a Braviary. For some reason I could walk up to him, so I thought it was a NPC's Pokemon walking about. When I went up and talked to him, I was engaged in a battle, so I was happy when I caught him.

Last edited:

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
my current team (and movesets)

Alex Jr. (Serperior) Lv. 57
Leaf Blade
Gastro Acid
Cut
Coil

Kendra (Scolipede) Lv. 58
Toxic
Steamroller
Venoshock
X-Scissor

Julia (Ampharos) Lv. 58
Strength
Power Gem
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam

Emile (Arcanine) Lv. 59
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Snarl
Return

Sahara (Flygon) Lv. 59
Fly
Dragon Claw
Hyper Beam
Earth Power

Callum (Floatzel) Lv. 59
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Surf
Waterfall

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
My Current Team(Undella Town):

Lampent(female) the Lampent Lvl. 44
Naive Nature
Flash Fire
Will-O-Wisp
Flame Burst
Psychic
Hex

Arya(female) the Stoutland Lvl. 48
Gentle Nature
Sand Rush
Work Up
Dig
Roar
Crunch

Altaria(female) the Altaria Lvl. 48
Lonely Nature
Cloud Nine
Fly
Cotton Guard
Dragon Pulse
Sing

Blastoise(male) the Blastoise Lvl. 54
Quiet Nature
Rain Dance
Skull Bash
Surf
Iron Defense

Zoroark(male) the Zoroark Lvl. 48
Hasty Nature
Illusion
Agility
Night Slash
Scary Face
Bounce

Kaze(male) the Lucario Lvl. 54
Sassy Nature
Steadfast
Calm Mind
Return
Dark Pulse
Aura Sphere

Currently training my Lampent up to level 48. Not quite sure if I want to keep Zoroark in my final team however.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Serperior
- Slam
- Leaf Blade
- Frenzy Plant
- Giga Drain

Lucario
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Close Combat

Magmar
- Flamethrower
- Fire Punch
- Fire Blast
- Psychic

Crustle
- Slash
- X-Scissor
- Rock Wrecker
- Rock Slide

Dragonite
- Fly
- Outrage
- Thunderblot
-Aqua Tail

Lapras
- Body Slam
- Surf
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

All between Lvl 78-80

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
My team in B2W2?
My team is in really low level, but could kill a Haxorus!

- Svyta <Serperior>
- Rullala <Azumarill>
-Zoro <Zoroark>
-Solly <Solrock>
- Fezia <Unfezant>
- Terria <Terrakion>

Weird nickname huh?

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
I've only beaten the first gym leader and I have my whole team assembled, so I'm pretty happy about that :)
(currently)
Ralts
Shuckle
Oshawott
Spiritomb
Swablu
Riolu

theoblivinator

1337 Poisons
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Apr 30, 2022
I'm grinding before the E4 right now and getting movesets finalized, but I used this team.

Samurott
Magnezone
Flygon
Heracross
Chandelure
Drapion

It was a bunch of my favorites from all generations. I actually like BW2 a lot more than BW1 simply because of the expanded Pokedex. I don't really like a lot of the 5th gen Pokemon so being able to use more from other generations let me enjoy the game more.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I like my team. I am currently wandering around in the Driftveil gym. My team is-
Tepig (No, you are NOT evolving!)
Krokorok (When I caught it, it was about 3 levels weaker than all my other pokemon. Now, its about 3 levels stronger. Thanks Elesa!)
Electabuzz (I like Electabuzzes)
Zoruark (So apparently some Plasma dude just wants to give away a super rare legendary. Sure!)
Unfezant(I need someone to face Clay, although I would rather have a water type to face Clay, I'll take what I can get first. I'm impatient.)
Thats my team. I plan on catching a water type later into the story.

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Currently preparing my team to face off against Reshiram but here's my current team.

Metagross
Lvl. 64
Brave Nature
Clear Body
-Magnet Rise
-Zen Headbutt
-Meteor Mash
-Ice Punch

Kaze the Lucario
Lvl. 70
Sassy Nature
Steadfast
-Calm Mind
-Dragon Pulse
-Dark Pulse
-Aura Sphere

Altaria
Lvl. 67
Lonely Nature
Cloud Nine
-Fly
-Cotton Guard
-Dragon Pulse
-Sky Attack

Zoroark
Lvl 70
Hasty Nature
Illusion
-Night Daze
-Night Slash
-Nasty Plot
-Flamethrower

Arya the Stoutland
Lvl. 69
Gentle Nature
Sand Rush
-Ice Fang
-Strength
-Thunderbolt
-Crunch

Infernape
Lvl. 71
Impish Nature
Blaze
-Close Combat
-Cut
-Blast Burn
-Flare Blitz

Years
My in-game team changed a lot after I defeated the Elite 4, but
this was the team that was entered as my first Hall of Fame:

- Emboar
- Magnezone
- Swanna
- Haxorus
- Crobat
- Krookodile

My in-game team, as it stands now that I'm nearly done with a lot of the post-game
stuff (besides catching a few legendaries). Yes, I did a bit of trading to get this team:

- Charizard
- Magnezone
- Milotic
- Haxorus
- Togekiss
- Tyranitar

I actually went through a few other team members throughout the course of playing through
White 2; including Metagross, Golduck, Golurk, and a few others that are probably slipping my
mind right now.

Years
My in-game team has stayed largely the same, but thanks in large amount to the lovely people over at the Trade Corner, I'm slowly building my PWT/Battle Subway/slightly meta team. I'm not done EV training, though, and I only have 3, but:

Tyranitar (Naughty, 252 Atk, negligible amount in HP)
@Leftovers
-Crunch
-Stone Edge
-Outrage
-Earthquake
Despite the -SpD nature, is actually very specially bulky and can take a neutral attack with barely a shrug. I know mixed sets are the norm, but it has 31 Attack IVs and I wanted to take advantage of that. Outrage can lay out any Dragon-types should they fail to OHKO. I'm considering giving it something to make it hit harder such as an Expert Belt instead of Lefties. Mach Punch and Focus Miss are its kryptonite, though. I've also kind of had to shape my team around its ability, which is a bit of a hamper.

Scizor (Adamant, 252 Atk, 200ish Def)
@Choice Band
-U Turn
-Bug Bite
-Bullet Punch
-Brick Break
My revenge killer. I love this thing. Brick Break is mostly a placeholder until I get a more powerful Fighting move. Bullet Punch + STAB + Technician + Choice Band boost can revenge kill anything not named Empoleon or Suicune, and for them Bug Bite hits even harder. It's completely walled by Alder's Volcarona, though, and it's not fast enough to U-Turn out before it gets murdered by Heat Wave.

Espeon (Careful, not EV trained.)
@Light Clay
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Psychic
-Signal Beam
Modest or Timid would have been better, but at least it's not detrimental. Still trying to get this little guy to speed and deleting any EVs in Attack or Defense that it picked up ingame.

*insert Gliscor here and then my double battle team is done*

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Samurott,Lucario,Braviary,and the 3 Guardians. I uselly don't use legendaries,but I did this time because it went with the Storyline better.

All at about Lv 60

SamuraiKingdra

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 21, 2022
My team as of today is... (Everyone is around Lv38, except the Drifblim which was just caught)
Sorry for small pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back